Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranveer.35 said:
Congrats to those who got PPR.

I have a question.

Anyone who got PPR, got any verification call to them or to their employers from embassy?
I didn't get. But hardly one or two folks got the call.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
First of all, congrats to everyone who have received their PPRs.

The fact that 72 people here have PPRs and only 1 rejection illustrates how beneficial this forum has been for the applicants. A big shout out to all those who have helped others with their queries in filling out the e-APR. I know I have benefited a lot from this forum and I'm sure others have too. This forum ideally should be the death knell for all those Canadian Immigration Consultants who charge exorbitant prices.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shariq123 said:
First of all, congrats to everyone who have received their PPRs.

The fact that 72 people here have PPRs and only 1 rejection illustrates how beneficial this forum has been for the applicants. A big shout out to all those who have helped others with their queries in filling out the e-APR. I know I have benefited a lot from this forum and I'm sure others have too. This forum ideally should be the death knell for all those Canadian Immigration Consultants who charge exorbitant prices.
It is no problem to chagre for services - if those services are done properly.
There are sure some, which have no time to sit and read through the details, or they have a bit more complicated case.

The problem is, that some of those consultants are giving contradicting or incorrect informations.
And in the worst case they even suggest behaviour against rules (adding random IELTS before actually passing the test, or adding wrong diplomas or ECA numbers without getting ECA done).
Or they do not inform applicants, when fast information is crucial (reopening PNP streams).
If they want their Money, they shall work for it properly.

Speaking about PPR, I am a bit worried about the new trend of massive amount of ITA. I hope that they will not take it an opportunity to start rejecting in higher volumes.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
m.p.s.r said:
Hello,

I am PNP inland and my details are as follows:

AOR - Nov 20, 2016
Meds Passed - Nov 23, 2016
BG - NN-NS-NN

I guess it has been NN since last 3-4 weeks. Is there any specific reason why Inland PNPs are getting delayed?

When/what time range could I expect a PR?

Thank you very much for your help:)

Thank you,
mpsr
PNP-Inland is moving very slow, many PNP-Inlands have crossed 6 months marks and still waiting. BG changes to In progress and remains IP for 2-3 months unlike other streams where if BG changes to IP they get PPR with 1-2 weeks. This is the current situation for PNP-Inland. :(
There were some July/August PPR for PNP-I these last days, Sept and Oct still waiting to be processed. So, I hope we Nov AOR PNP-Inland should in by April.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vensak said:
It is no problem to chagre for services - if those services are done properly.
There are sure some, which have no time to sit and read through the details, or they have a bit more complicated case.

The problem is, that some of those consultants are giving contradicting or incorrect informations.
And in the worst case they even suggest behaviour against rules (adding random IELTS before actually passing the test, or adding wrong diplomas or ECA numbers without getting ECA done).
Or they do not inform applicants, when fast information is crucial (reopening PNP streams).
If they want their Money, they shall work for it properly.

Speaking about PPR, I am a bit worried about the new trend of massive amount of ITA. I hope that they will not take it an opportunity to start rejecting in higher volumes.
Well, yea. Immigration consultants should be highly regulated because for the most part, they decide somebody else's future. One missed deadline, one missing document, one incomplete document or one incorrect/incomplete information might lead to the refusal (and worse, might lead the officer to suspect misrepresentation). ICCRC requires that only PRs or citizens of Canada are eligible to attend an immigration consultant course - which is a very good rule. Unfortunately, there are many such organizations in other countries (I can say that India has too many of these so-called consultants) who don't know the first thing of what has to be done, screw up things and then blame IRCC for refusal. This is an ongoing problem and this has to be looked into. The so-called consultants are minting money (around 200,000 INR <around 4000 CAD>> for filing an application), they are dishonest and play mind games with the applicants which makes me sick to the stomach.

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
I have two questions:
1) after raising a CSE, should I expect any "we've received your docs' mail (apart from automated one)? If so, how long does it take?
2)If I ask to order GCMS notes for the second time, should a Consent be new with new date or an old one will do?

I have paid RPRF in early January, and my notes do not say anything since that time :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sluffy said:
I have two questions:
1) after raising a CSE, should I expect any "we've received your docs' mail (apart from automated one)? If so, how long does it take?
2)If I ask to order GCMS notes for the second time, should a Consent be new with new date or an old one will do?
1) Yes I suppose. It might take anywhere from a week to a month; Depends on the VO.
2) I suppose you will have to provide a new consent form.

ross1980

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I received some documents request by NDVO in my CIC Account. The request generated is of 06 March 2017 and the deadline to submit the documents is also 06 March 2017.

Is it a mistake from their side? Shall I raise a CSE for this.

Regards,
Rajiv

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
SSSahaj said:
PNP-Inland is moving very slow, many PNP-Inlands have crossed 6 months marks and still waiting. BG changes to In progress and remains IP for 2-3 months unlike other streams where if BG changes to IP they get PPR with 1-2 weeks. This is the current situation for PNP-Inland. :(
There were some July/August PPR for PNP-I these last days, Sept and Oct still waiting to be processed. So, I hope we Nov AOR PNP-Inland should in by April.
This is ridiculous. As a PNP inland applicant working hard and managing work along with maintaining valid immigration status and paying taxes what we got in return is a long wait. First PNP took over 11 months to get approved now PR in express entry took more than 6 months to finalize. This is a shame on liberal government. Some outland People here say as a PNP inland why u need to worry when u already applied under EE and u got PNP approved just relax and wait to finalize ur app. My answer to those guys is as PNP inland applicant we have a stress of keeping ur job in order to pay our daily bills along with the more painful stress comes in when ur status is expiring soon and u know in order to extend you need go through more stress, wait and pay more money. It hard to pay attention on your work. I am being working to get PR since day I got full complete 1 year CEC experience in Aug 2015 after finishing my 3 year diploma program and still haven't got my PR. Paying taxes for the last 3 years to this shity government to slow down our application and let us struggle until we get a PR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ross1980 said:
Hi Everyone,

I received some documents request by NDVO in my CIC Account. The request generated is of 06 March 2017 and the deadline to submit the documents is also 06 March 2017.

Is it a mistake from their side? Shall I raise a CSE for this.

Regards,
Rajiv
This must definitely be a mistake on their part - there is no way they can expect applicants to submit documents on the same day. Please raise a CSE and paste the content of the document request you got and let them know that the request date and the deadline is on the same day.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SAMCANADA_ON said:
This is ridiculous. As a PNP inland applicant working hard and managing work along with maintaining valid immigration status and paying taxes what we got in return is a long wait. First PNP took over 11 months to get approved now PR in express entry took more than 6 months to finalize. This is a shame on liberal government. Some outland People here say as a PNP inland why u need to worry when u already applied under EE and u got PNP approved just relax and wait to finalize ur app. My answer to those guys is as PNP inland applicant we have a stress of keeping ur job in order to pay our daily bills along with the more painful stress comes in when ur status is expiring soon and u know in order to extend you need go through more stress, wait and pay more money. It hard to pay attention on your work. I am being working to get PR since day I got full complete 1 year CEC experience in Aug 2015 after finishing my 3 year diploma program and still haven't got my PR. Paying taxes for the last 3 years to this *censored word* government to slow down our application and let us struggle until we get a PR.
We do understand your problems man! No one here is saying PNP-I applicants can afford to wait longer; Everyone has their problems. However, the standard processing time (according to IRCC) is 6 months. Some get it fast and for some, it takes time. That is the way it is and I hate it. But there isn't much we can do about it.

Look, I applied to OINP in November 2015 and at that time, they claimed that their processing time was 3 months. Some applicants who applied on the same date that I did (and some who applied after me) got their nominations way before I did (I got mine in October 2016, after 11 months). Sometimes, these kinds of things happen and it is very unfortunate irrespective of who it happens to.

I sincerely hope that you get your PPR very soon! Good luck and all the very best!

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
We do understand your problems man! No one here is saying PNP-I applicants can afford to wait longer; Everyone has their problems. However, the standard processing time (according to IRCC) is 6 months. Some get it fast and for some, it takes time. That is the way it is and I hate it. But there isn't much we can do about it.

Look, I applied to OINP in November 2015 and at that time, they claimed that their processing time was 3 months. Some applicants who applied on the same date that I did (and some who applied after me) got their nominations way before I did (I got mine in October 2016, after 11 months). Sometimes, these kinds of things happen and it is very unfortunate irrespective of who it happens to.

I sincerely hope that you get your PPR very soon! Good luck and all the very best!
Thanks Raj for blessings. I applied for OPNP as same time as you and it got approved as same time as yours. I really appreciate your help and support u did to everyone of us in this journey. It is just sometime u loose ur patients and go out of control when u look at ur situation and life struggling because of this wait. I will hope everybody get there PPr soon. Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Thanks Raj for blessings. I applied for OPNP as same time as you and it got approved as same time as yours. I really appreciate your help and support u did to everyone of us in this journey. It is just sometime u loose ur patients and go out of control when u look at ur situation and life struggling because of this wait. I will hope everybody get there PPr soon. Thanks
I have gone almost insane when waiting so long for nomination - I know EXACTLY what you mean by losing patience. But, being that way isn't going to help or solve anything. Get a hobby, do something that you are passionate about, help people on the forum with their queries etc. You just need to pass time and take your mind off this thing. You will get it soon - I stopped believing it until I saw my e-mail. You and others who are waiting will see that e-mail and submit your passports soon. Just a matter of when and I sincerely hope that time is coming - very soon!

All the best!