+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

prashant.2007

Nov 18, 2016
Hi All,

I am december 26 aor PNP-O candidate. I was just checking my online status and found following:

Final Decision: Not Started

However when I clicked "?" in this field of Final Decision then it showed "We have reached a final decision on your application. If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next. These instructions will be sent to your account. If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal."

Please share your experiences or let me know if this is same with all applicants irrespective of their file status. Please provide your expert advise for interpretation of above.

Thank You

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prashant.2007 said:
Hi All,

I am december 26 aor PNP-O candidate. I was just checking my online status and found following:

Final Decision: Not Started

However when I clicked "?" in this field of Final Decision then it showed "We have reached a final decision on your application. If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next. These instructions will be sent to your account. If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal."

Please share your experiences or let me know if this is same with all applicants irrespective of their file status. Please provide your expert advise for interpretation of above.

Thank You
That is just a "Help Section" tip - A tip that helps you understand what goes on that section. The final decision doesn't change unless you get PPR and you submit the PP/Photocopies of PP to the VO.

rd160309

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017 and 17-01-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP req on 15-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-03-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2017
Hi guys,
I received PPR but my status in my GC account states the same as it was before.
BgCheck - In progress

Will it change only when I will get visa stamping on my passport? Is it the same for everybody?

rahulP

Mar 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hearty Congratulations Raj ..

rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks a lot man!

Guys finally... After all the OINP rollercoaster saga.. Its PPR - finally!

Thank you everyone - without this forum, I wouldn't have known a single aspect of the process nor would have I survived the stress. Good luck and all the very best to each and every one of you!

prashant.2007

Nov 18, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
That is just a "Help Section" tip - A tip that helps you understand what goes on that section. The final decision doesn't change unless you get PPR and you submit the PP/Photocopies of PP to the VO.
Thank you Raj for immediate response and sharing your views.

However my query was that that content in the "?" field remains same for everyone or is it different. I was confused as it showed that decision is made on my file. Hence, I thought this forum would be the best platform to get it clarified.

On the otherside, if a applicant files the e-apr recently, then will he be also getting the same message as I am getting? or it is indicative of your file status also?

Thank you once again for your inputs and congratulations on your PPR.

navreen

Apr 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks a lot man!

Thank you everyone - without this forum, I wouldn't have known a single aspect of the process nor would have I survived the stress. Good luck and all the very best to each and every one of you!
Heartiest congratulations Raj!!! All the best for the future endeavors.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks a lot man!

Congrats Raj finally hard work paid off

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Raj!!

Hi Seniors,

I have submitted eAPR yesterday i.e. 2nd Mar 2017. How do I know that my application is complete and all documents that I have provided is complete? How long does it take to reject the application, in case document is missing?

Thanks.

prashant.2007

Nov 18, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
Congratulations Raj!!

Hi Seniors,

I have submitted eAPR yesterday i.e. 2nd Mar 2017. How do I know that my application is complete and all documents that I have provided is complete? How long does it take to reject the application, in case document is missing?

Thanks.
Hi Pretty Canada,

I just posted a query on the forum regarding status in Final Decision section of online application.

Can you check "?" field in Final Decision and let me know? Does it shows the same message as I posted in my query or it is different?

Thanks in advance.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure, what exactly your question is. Following is what appears in my profile.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

john stark

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
15-04-2019
AOR Received.
28-05-2019
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks a lot man!

Congrats Raj! Wish you success for the future!
You should start working as an immigration consultant as of all the knowledge you got.

santoshCEC

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
scheduled A
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
LANDED..........
22-04-2017
Congratulations Raj and All others on winning golden -Email!! :) :) :) :)

And Welcome to Canada :D