+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Congrats ... timeline please.. also Visa office??
e-APR/AOR: Nov. 8
Request for PCCs from Singapore, Japan: Nov. 21;
Submitted PCCs: Singapore Dec. 20, Japan Jan. 10
BG NS to IP: Feb. 28 (think it was initially NN, but changed to NS in Nov/Dec, and stayed that way until Feb. 28)
PPR: March 1
SGVO

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
jammin24 said:
e-APR/AOR: Nov. 8
Request for PCCs from Singapore, Japan: Nov. 21;
Submitted PCCs: Singapore Dec. 20, Japan Jan. 10
BG NS to IP: Feb. 28 (think it was initially NN, but changed to NS in Nov/Dec, and stayed that way until Feb. 28)
PPR: March 1
SGVO
Thanks and best of luck for future ....

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys just got my PPR :D

VO is SGVO. BG changed to in progress on 27th Feb.

There is a small note in PPR letter that says this letter is not a guarantee that visa will be issued. What does this mean? Is there still a chances of rejection after PPR?

I would like to thank everybody on this forum for their tremendous support. PR journey would not have been easier without this forum. Wishing everyone speedy PPR.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jammin24 said:
I just got PPR! Saw I had a message in my CIC inbox, and was sure it was another document request since my BG just went to In Progress yesterday. Opened it and it said to submit 2 passport sized photos and my passport. :D I'm in shock.
rainbow00 said:
Hey guys just got my PPR :D

VO is SGVO. BG changed to in progress on 27th Feb.

There is a small note in PPR letter that says this letter is not a guarantee that visa will be issued. What does this mean? Is there still a chances of rejection after PPR?

I would like to thank everybody on this forum for their tremendous support. PR journey would not have been easier without this forum. Wishing everyone speedy PPR.
Congrats guys! All the very best!

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats guys! All the very best!
Thanks Raj. And thanks so much for all your help! Much appreciated. All the best for a fast PPR for you and everyone else, and for the rest of the process to go smoothly!

chase.92

Mar 1, 2017
Hi Guys!

Would somebody tell me if my case if normal ?

I was an international student - graduated in 2013, but since I was super busy with my work so I only have a chance to apply for my PR recently.

I got my OPNP Human Capital Stream from my education background 600 score in October. and I got PR invitation to apply shortly after that in October too (My Post Graduate WP expired, so I applied for a visitor visa to come to Canada to get my police check and medical exam in Toronto). I submitted everything online in November 4th, 2016. I'ven't heard anything back since then. I check my CIC, and my background check is "In Progress". Medical Exam Passed, I don't know when my status changed, but I checked in the beginning of Feb 2017. Anyone know this is normal ? Am I under CEC? or PNP ? In land or Out land? I'm staying in Toronto now under visitor visa. Thanks guys !

AmeyaN

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
Doc's Request.
30-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Passport Req..
27-02-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, a PIVOT has been created in the spreadsheet and you can see the following stats -

Count by stream, Number of PPR by stream, Number of PPR pending, % of PPR received and pending (by stream).

Take a look!

Thanks.
Helpful.. great addition..!! Thanks

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

Finally, I got the RPRF + PPR request, yesterday. Paid RPRF and submitted my passport to VFS today morning.

I wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to all of you.

Words cannot express my feelings, sentiments nor my thanks for all your support.

If this world had more people like all of you, it would be a better place. You all do make a difference, and rekindle the inner spirits.

I sincerely wish and pray an early PR for all.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Finally, I got the RPRF + PPR request, yesterday. Paid RPRF and submitted my passport to VFS today morning.

Words cannot express my feelings, sentiments nor my thanks for all your support.

If this world had more people like all of you, it would be a better place. You all do make a difference, and rekindle the inner spirits.

Congratulations!

All the very best!

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations and best wishes for all the guy who got their PPR recently 8).

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Congrats MZASAM !!! Very much deserved!!

Sarah87

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I finally got it "Ready for visa", wish you all a speedy PPR :D