+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey All,

I am planning on ordering GCMS Notes for my application. I have a relative/friend in Canada currently. What is the procedure for it?

Thanks.

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Dedicated said:
Guys, I have just received the PPR (24-Feb-17).
My background check never went to In Progress, remained Not needed at this time.
Congrats! Hope more folks have such pleasant surprises lined up for them!
All the best.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Heads up, guys. There is a new version of the forum that is going to go live in a few days. As one of the senior members, I was invited to test and provide feedback. The site looks good - I'll miss the antique feel that we have now but we have to move on! :)

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
rajkamalmohanram said:
Heads up, guys. There is a new version of the forum that is going to go live in a few days. As one of the senior members, I was invited to test and provide feedback. The site looks good - I'll miss the antique feel that we have now but we have to move on! :)
When is it coming, any date, time ?
thanks

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The site has some new features, but I really hate the new trending design that leaves two huge blank space on each side. Why can't they increase the width of the content table more?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Alexios07 said:
The site has some new features, but I really hate the new trending design that leaves two huge blank space on each side. Why can't they increase the width of the content table more?
Yes, we can probably put that up in the feedback form.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Legolas_10 said:
Hey All,

I am planning on ordering GCMS Notes for my application. I have a relative/friend in Canada currently. What is the procedure for it?

Thanks.
I am in pakistan and used my canadian uncles info to apply for my gcms on 16th feb.

Got cic's confirmation of receipt on the same day. But since i have to get my notes, i cant recommend you todo what i did.
I used my uncle's details (with his consent, of course), uploaded the authorization, and even payed from his credit card while sitting in pakistan. I even gave my own email id as receipient email address for gcms notes.

But i cannot recommend you to do what i did as i havnt received my notes yet, and cant say for sure if you can successfully order for gcms from outside canada while using your candian relative info.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Legolas_10 said:
Hey All,

Thanks.
This is the link -->

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

You should placed a request under the "Access to Information Act" and NOT under the "Privacy Act".

Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request = Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

"Which type of records do you wish to request? " ==> Case Files

"What type of record would you like to request? " ==> Permanent Residence

"Which specific information are you looking for? " ==> The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s)

You also need to provide a consent form. Check the below post -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html;msg1346436#msg1346436

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, we can probably put that up in the feedback form.
Well, do tell them, the forum in it's current form - looks great, works great and help thousands of applicants.... so no dramatic changes needed . "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Well, do tell them, the forum in it's current form - looks great, works great and help thousands of applicants.... so no dramatic changes needed . "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
also, an option to "unsubscribe" from threads would be nice to have

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DigitalDestiny said:
Well, I can't (obviously) say that because it doesn't matter to them what I say (they are going to go ahead with the new forum). They are only looking for feedback. I will compile a list tomorrow, discuss with others who are testing and then post submit the feedback.

Mltan

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Dedicated said:
Guys, I have just received the PPR (24-Feb-17).
My background check never went to In Progress, remained Not needed at this time.
congrats! was it in "Not needed at this time" ever since you got EAPR or did it change?