Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
pratik1216 said:
Hello Raj and fellow PR companions,

I received the PPR email today at 10:40 PM Toronto time. However, my CIC profile has not changed yet, same status - BG IP. Is this normal?

Below is the email for your reference:

Date: February 14, 2017

Dear XXXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.
Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Pratik,

Congratulations on PPR received. Thanks for penning down PPR mail content. This was very useful.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PNP-O. Visa Office: NDVO. OINP Nomination Received: 25-Oct-16. Epar Sub: 23-Nov-16. Medical Passed: 6-Dec-16. BGC: NS-NN.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
pratik1216 said:
Hello Raj and fellow PR companions,

I received the PPR email today at 10:40 PM Toronto time. However, my CIC profile has not changed yet, same status - BG IP. Is this normal?

Below is the email for your reference:

Date: February 14, 2017

Dear XXXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.
Please note that these instructions apply to passport holders from Mexico as well, who, as of December 1, 2016 , do not require a visa to enter Canada.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:
- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Congrats Pratik!

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Received PPR yesterday. It went to spam in my gmail!! Here is timeline:

FSW-O (USA)
e-APR: Nov 14
Meds: Dec 13
BG: NN to NS: Dec 14
BG: NS to NN: Jan 25
BG: NN to IP: Feb 09
PPR: Feb 14

Thanks for your support guys. Wish you all the best.

froidvip

Feb 6, 2017
swish003 said:
Received PPR yesterday. It went to spam in my gmail!! Here is timeline:

FSW-O (USA)
e-APR: Nov 14
Meds: Dec 13
BG: NN to NS: Dec 14
BG: NS to NN: Jan 25
BG: NN to IP: Feb 09
PPR: Feb 14

Thanks for your support guys. Wish you all the best.
Congrats!

Tala_08

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FeelGoodNic said:
Does anyone know how long (roughly) it takes to go from PPR > COPR?

I submitted my passport copies/photos/etc to Ottawa and they were received yesterday morning. I'm CEC inland. Just wondering how much is left in the process at this stage :)
Wait for at least a week or two. I submitted my passport Feb. 5 and they received it on Feb. 7. They sent my passport back on Feb. 13 and I received it the next day.

FeelGoodNic

Apr 13, 2016
Tala_08 said:
Wait for at least a week or two. I submitted my passport Feb. 5 and they received it on Feb. 7. They sent my passport back on Feb. 13 and I received it the next day.
Thanks Tala! Our application changed to 'Approved' in CIC today, so I hope that means our photos/etc are all okay ;D and on top of that we received our bridging visas which I guess we didn't need after all!

Tala_08

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FeelGoodNic said:
Thanks Tala! Our application changed to 'Approved' in CIC today, so I hope that means our photos/etc are all okay ;D and on top of that we received our bridging visas which I guess we didn't need after all!
Yay! That's it! Congratulations! You'll receive the passport soon....

Congratulations also to those who received the golden email! More PPRs to come.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi Raj, I received my GCMS notes today after 39 days.
I need your opinion. Can you send me or inbox me ur email ??
waiting

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi Raj and others,

I got a request to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) today, which I paid just now. Please update in the excel sheet. Hopefully it follows with some good news.

Cheers

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
hb_rashidy said:
Hi Raj, I received my GCMS notes today after 39 days.
I need your opinion. Can you send me or inbox me ur email ??
waiting
my gcms notes

AOR . 28 nov.
Med. pass. 30 nov.
R10 pass. 4 Dec.
Criminality passed : 4 Dec
Back ground. NN NS NN(12 DEC)
A11.2 recommended OK by case analyst. (but eligibility has not started yet... strange)- 16 DEC.
FILE TRANSFER TO LONDON " 16 DEC.
Last notes updated on 5 Jan.
after that nothing.

I ordered on 9th Jan. And received it on 16 Feb. While notes were updated on 5 Jan.
Notes mention next review date as 4 Feb. But there is no update in MyCIC account or in my back Ground status.

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
I guess your eligibility review is already under process and it will get reflected in your mycic account as soon as it is complete and background check starts.
Senior fellows, thoughts?

hb_rashidy said:
my gcms notes

AOR . 28 nov.
Med. pass. 30 nov.
R10 pass. 4 Dec.
Criminality passed : 4 Dec
Back ground. NN NS NN(12 DEC)
A11.2 recommended OK by case analyst. (but eligibility has not started yet... strange)- 16 DEC.
FILE TRANSFER TO LONDON " 16 DEC.
Last notes updated on 5 Jan.
after that nothing.

I ordered on 9th Jan. And received it on 16 Feb. While notes were updated on 5 Jan.
Notes mention next review date as 4 Feb. But there is no update in MyCIC account or in my back Ground status.

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

Congratulations for who have got PPR ! my question is:

my BG changed to IP again, today Feb 16 , what's that mean ?

my BG changed IP in Feb6 , then NN after 1-2 days, now it back to IP again...

anyone have similar situation ?

thanks

tari7499

Jun 21, 2016
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6221 & 2132
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016. Additional Docs Request: 24-Sep-2016 Additional Docs Emailed: 28-Sep-2016 Notification for Decision Phase: 28-Sep-2016 Nomination: 30-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
23-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-Apr-2017
LANDED..........
02-Jul-2017
You are just around the corner....ur category and timelines?

yixiaop26 said:
Hi guys

thanks

MauritiusS

Feb 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
AOR Received.
Jan 2021
yixiaop26 said:
Hi guys

thanks
Similar situation for me. This latest IP is the real one and hopefully (as per latest trend), you should be ready for a decision in coming weeks.