+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Tala_08

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kg8986 said:
I submitted my RCMP request on January 20 2017, Additional document tag is still "provided", does it ever change to "Received". I am CEC inland btw.
Mine still says Provided up to now but was already given a PPR.

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Unless you are trolling, this is a serious issue. The roles and responsibilities are by far one of the most important factors that determines if your if your application is approved or not. How did you choose your NOC without the roles and responsibilities.

What is your NOC?
Yes your roles and responsibilities are the main part of the reference letter, especially if you have applied under CEC. Because your responsibilities determine your NOC code and that determines your qualifications for CEC

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
kg8986 said:
I submitted my RCMP request on January 20 2017, Additional document tag is still "provided", does it ever change to "Received". I am CEC inland btw.
I don't think they change the status of additonal document tag now.
Mine stays as provided to the end

Tala_08

Jan 7, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sara92 said:
No they didn't ask me about additional documents but in my reference letter I had only salary , when I star my job and description job like full time permanent etc but I didn't know that should be there my job duties so just in case I sent another one with job duties because I read that people got rejected because job duties are not matching to NOC so if I don't have any job duties that can be a problem. Since I arrive here I worked only for one employer so this is propably easy to check but you never know who will be working on my application
I hope everything will turn out well in spite of the missing jobs and duties. I had 4 jobs in my home country. My 3 employers gave a detailed reference letter. However, there's one employer which I wasn't able to reach. So I submitted the clearance I received from them way back 2007. No job duties, no telephone number, no email, no salary, etc. But then, I wrote in the LOE the reason behind that.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Tala_08 said:
3 days processing but mailing time is not included. Be patient, mate, it will come. Mine took almost two weeks.
Hopefully! just want all this waiting game to be over.

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoseEllie6 said:
So guys I GOT THE COPR today !! Raj please update the tracker. Thank you all so so much for your help and advice, it really helps a lot and best of luck to everyone who is still waiting for PPR, it will come very soon !!
hello, when did ur passport reached Ottawa? Trying to count days from passport reaching Ottawa to return tracker getting activated.

Donald Trump

Aug 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ldh92 said:
Hello guys Do you have any idea how many days they took to return the passport, my passport reached ottawa on 6 feb?
mine reached on the same day. Any updates?

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Unless you are trolling, this is a serious issue. The roles and responsibilities are by far one of the most important factors that determines if your if your application is approved or not. How did you choose your NOC without the roles and responsibilities.

What is your NOC?

My NOC is 7283 tile setter so I don't have any similar NOC to my occupation. And I have position tile setter on my LMIO so that was obviously for me.

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
Sara92 said:
My NOC is 7283 tile setter so I don't have any similar NOC to my occupation. And I have position tile setter on my LMIO so that was obviously for me.
Try your best to provide the CIC with the same job description as you had when your employer applied for your LMIA
I came to Canada with LMO and I used the job description from my LMO application letter in my employment letter