+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
g126 said:
3 months is a good mark to order your notes! The general thought is that the longer you wait the better, but honestly 3 months is long enough you should get to see your R10/Medical/A11.2 final status by now I reckon.
Thank you!!

frolic999

Nov 22, 2015
Hello All,

I have a few questions regarding my application. Here are the dates that I was able to track:

ITA : Oct 20th 2016
AOR: Nov 17th 2016

Last Checked Today:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

I'm surprised that I still haven't passed my Meds. Its been over 2 months.

I'm an Indian National living in the United States for over 7 years now. I wonder if its common for an applicant like me to have a delay in their Meds being passed.

Has anyone else seen something similar? Any advice/suggestions are very welcome.

Thank you.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
frolic999 said:
Hello All,

I have a few questions .......

Has anyone else seen something similar? Any advice/suggestions are very welcome.

Thank you.
My medicals was passed just 1 week shy of 2 months after AOR. Do not worry, yours will be updated in the next couple of days.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frolic999 said:
Hello All,

I have a few questions regarding my application. Here are the dates that I was able to track:

ITA : Oct 20th 2016
AOR: Nov 17th 2016

Last Checked Today:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Review in Progress
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

I'm surprised that I still haven't passed my Meds. Its been over 2 months.

I'm an Indian National living in the United States for over 7 years now. I wonder if its common for an applicant like me to have a delay in their Meds being passed.

Thank you.
Don't worry. Case by case they are different. There is no straight forward rules in IRCC. I am an Inland CEC applicant with ON-PNP. In my case, I got the first update as background check changed to Not started, and No addition documents are needed at this time after 2 months. Then I got my medical passed at after 8 days of first update. But still all the others are same (background check: Not started).

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello everybody,

Today I called CIC for the status of my application.
So just to share the experience,
1. The executive said that my eligibility and security are still not passed and are under process. But she said that the application looks fine.
2. I asked whether my file has been transferred to NDVO. She said that both the offices work together on an application so it keeps moving between them. ( Something new for me). Both security and eligibility are going together.
3. My notes were generated on 23.12.2016 and the case analyst had noted that A11.2 seems to be met ready to finalise but since then till now my eligibility has not been passed.
4. She said that u will not hear anything on application before completion of 6 months as PNP outlands applications are not confirmed before 6 months.

Hence, I guess even though things are fine my case or infact case of PNP applicants would not see light before 6 months.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Sarah87 said:
A friend's experience :), but you can read this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-clarifications-travelling-after-aor-t394424.0.html
Thanks for sharing the link, Sarah.

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
nikhil.bhatia said:
Just got an update in my account. Background Check changed from In Progress to Not Needed and Schedule A request for Spouse.

Can some one help me with this? Do i need to fill this manually or on computer. it says i have mention her name in native language and sign at the bottom. So i believe i need to take a print out after filling all info and fill the name in native language and signature with a Pen. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Hi Nikhil,

You can fill the form either ways (electronically or manually) but in the end you will have to take a print and then sign it and also write the name in native script. Then scan and upload. That's what I did for our schedule A.

Cheers

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Hello everybody,

Today I called CIC for the status of my application.
So just to share the experience,
1. The executive said that my eligibility and security are still not passed and are under process. But she said that the application looks fine.
2. I asked whether my file has been transferred to NDVO. She said that both the offices work together on an application so it keeps moving between them. ( Something new for me). Both security and eligibility are going together.
3. My notes were generated on 23.12.2016 and the case analyst had noted that A11.2 seems to be met ready to finalise but since then till now my eligibility has not been passed.
4. She said that u will not hear anything on application before completion of 6 months as PNP outlands applications are not confirmed before 6 months.

Hence, I guess even though things are fine my case or infact case of PNP applicants would not see light before 6 months.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
Thanks for sharing the valuable information. I am sure about the 2nd point you have mentioned is really new to many of us. Overall, it means, we all (PNP - O) have to wait at least 6 months.
So, What do you think now? When you'd apply for your 2nd GCMS notes?

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Ranveer.35 said:
Thanks for sharing the valuable information. I am sure about the 2nd point you have mentioned is really new to many of us. Overall, it means, we all (PNP - O) have to wait at least 6 months.
Exactly after one month. This also means that even though most of our notes say that case analyst has suggested passed for our R11.2 we cannot consider passed untill expressly stated on first or second page of notes

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
Ranveer.35 said:
What about PNP -I. Do they still need to wait for 6 months?

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Exactly after one month. This also means that even though most of our notes say that case analyst has suggested passed for our R11.2 we cannot consider passed untill expressly stated on first or second page of notes
Ok, I was also going to apply for GCMS notes few days. but, Raj said, wait for at least 3 months. So, I did not do it. Now, after heard this news from you. I think, I should wait for some more time. Let me know, when you will apply for GCMS. I will do at the same time when you will. This is a long wait, 6 months will complete in mid may,2017.

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
GK33 said:
What about PNP -I. Do they still need to wait for 6 months?
GK33, I cannot say anything about PNP - I. Because, CIC executive told to SurbhiGurpreet about only PNP - O, if I am right. I think, the better way to make it clear, you can call to CIC directly and ask about the status of your case.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
Ranveer.35 said:
GK33, I cannot say anything about PNP - I. Because, CIC executive told to SurbhiGurpreet about only PNP - O, if I am right. I think, the better way to make it clear, you can call to CIC directly and ask about the status of your case.
I am calling them. But it is not transferring call to agent as they are having a high volume of call.