+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Link --> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html;msg4853512#msg4853512

Thanks
Thanks Raj for the clarifications. I see that in the eligibility section it goes like this "Review Required" > then "MET". May be if I order one more after a month or So, I would get the clear picture. Also it says application assessment deadline is 20-Feb.

On the security check, I see only s19(1) nothing other than this.

Thanks,

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
jianxia15 said:
wow, that's speedy. could u pls share on which site did u order GCMS note? thanks.
I ordered through gcmsnow.com. And there is one more visafile.com. Nowadays you get GCMS in 20-25 days.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rob2K said:
Thanks Raj for the clarifications. I see that in the eligibility section it goes like this "Review Required" > then "MET". May be if I order one more after a month or So, I would get the clear picture. Also it says application assessment deadline is 20-Feb.

On the security check, I see only s19(1) nothing other than this.

Thanks,
Okay. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I request applicants who have ordered GCMS notes to share the contents of the notes when you get it. Please mask any private/personally identifiable information from the notes before you post them.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
even I think that you are good to go. main delay is caused in NDVO only. Lets hope that you get your golden email in early march or late February. Best of luck my friend. Waiting for your good news...
Yes thats right, I guess its the NDVO which causing the delay. I really hope we all get golden mails during Feb/March.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I request applicants who have ordered GCMS notes to share the contents of the notes when you get it. Please mask any private/personally identifiable information from the notes before you post them.
Raj how do we actually edit the GCMS pdf file? Any tools are there for the same ?

Thanks,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Raj taking further the conversation for why PNP applicants are processed later than FSW/CEC/Inland. I feel the trend in CIO is still the same (Considering notes of ROB2K and Myself.) Our application has been transferred within two months after doing all the initial but most crucial checks. So I feel it is all depending upon the way the local visa offices are processing files and it seems they are choosing the files randomly.

Rest I am eagerly waiting for PPR being issued to PNP-O category. Best of luck to all of us.
If they pick at random, then at least one PNP-O applicant should have received nomination from NDVO (which is not the case) IMO. So, its fine, lets not jump to conclusions. Hope we all get our PPRs before the 6 month mark.

All the very best!

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, you can just take screenshots of the relevant sections and edit them to blackout sensitive information.
Thank you. I saw someone had posted about some tools, I coundnt recall that. However GCMS notes are too huge numbering around 200-300 pages, which makes the reading the taking screen shots a hard task ;)

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Will the GCMS notes come to the mail of person who ordered it on my behalf or to my mail as an applicant?

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Dear friends,

I would like to thank all of you for your support and sharing of your knowledge on this forum. It was very helpful. My journey for visa is over now. I have my visa stamped in my passport.

I visited my local visa office in Canadian Embassy in Warsaw on Monday, 30 January. In 30 minutes after submitting I got my passports back with visas and COPRs. It was so fast, I couldn't believe my eyes.

I wish you all the same speedy and smooth process. I wish you share with me the same feelings of happiness and confidence that we have made the right choice to immigrate to Canada. And that this beautiful country waits for us.

I got so used to check this forum everyday, so that now I'm a little bit confused. There is no need to wait, no need to find answers or to check the status of my application, there is no need to compare my timeline to others, to predict when possibly I can hear good news.

I am planning to land in May-June in Toronto with all my family. If anyone of you will follow the same scenario of landing, I would be grateful to get acquainted with you.

God bless you all! Cheers!

P.S. If you have any questions, please feel free to inquire my via PM anytime. If you know threads, which I can follow now, please share.

GLcanada

May 13, 2015
omg,. :eek:

i am almost done with the process, should be getting my Malaysia PCC in next 2 days,.will submit it immediately.

thank you very much for your reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tyzia said:
Dear friends,

I would like to thank all of you for your support and sharing of your knowledge on this forum. It was very helpful. My journey for visa is over now. I have my visa stamped in my passport.

I visited my local visa office in Canadian Embassy in Warsaw on Monday, 30 January. In 30 minutes after submitting I got my passports back with visas and COPRs. It was so fast, I couldn't believe my eyes.

I wish you all the same speedy and smooth process. I wish you share with me the same feelings of happiness and confidence that we have made the right choice to immigrate to Canada. And that this beautiful country waits for us.

I got so used to check this forum everyday, so that now I'm a little bit confused. There is no need to wait, no need to find answers or to check the status of my application, there is no need to compare my timeline to others, to predict when possibly I can hear good news.

I am planning to land in May-June in Toronto with all my family. If anyone of you will follow the same scenario of landing, I would be grateful to get acquainted with you.

God bless you all! Cheers!

P.S. If you have any questions, please feel free to inquire my via PM anytime. If you know threads, which I can follow now, please share.
That is a wonderful update. Good to see fellow immigrants (and prospective immigrants) succeed. :) . Congratulations, good luck and all the very best!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Rob2K said:
I ordered through gcmsnow.com. And there is one more visafile.com. Nowadays you get GCMS in 20-25 days.
Which of the two do you recommend?

And I think you meant http://visafile.info/ right? as visafile.com takes you to a law firm site...