+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajku said:
Even I log in to mycic account daily and wonder when my BG will be IP. its currently NN.
well I was thinking over it, and I thought that we got nominated by the province in november and the nomination is valid for 6 months, So, they are processing FSW and CEC more quicky so that our files have been scrutinized earlier by their govt only.
So, they might start picking up our files in the month of March/April.
Does my logic apply here?
This could be one of the possibilities, but there is another hypothesis that says as most of the PNP applicants have their applications scrutinized by the respective provinces, then IRCC should not take much time for further processing. I guess, that was happening in 2015 and first half of 2016.

But whatever be the result, I guess we need to wait and watch how soon the PNP applicants will get their PPR. I also agree that March and April should be crucial for November applicants as all Nov applicants would have completed 3 months by then. Hope for the best.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ajku said:
Even I log in to mycic account daily and wonder when my BG will be IP. its currently NN.
well I was thinking over it, and I thought that we got nominated by the province in november and the nomination is valid for 6 months, So, they are processing FSW and CEC more quicky so that our files have been scrutinized earlier by their govt only.
So, they might start picking up our files in the month of March/April.
Does my logic apply here?
Doesn't add up, IMO. If anything, PNP applicants should technically have precedence over FSW applicants (no offense guys, just my opinion) because our documents were verified by the province and we have been vouched by the province. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm okay if the majority of the PNP-O applicants are processed within the 6 months time frame :) .

All the best!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rajkamalmohanram said:
Doesn't add up, IMO. If anything, PNP applicants should technically have precedence over FSW applicants (no offense guys, just my opinion) because our documents were verified by the province and we have been vouched by the province. However, that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm okay if the majority of the PNP-O applicants are processed within the 6 months time frame :) .

All the best!
Very accurate & logical explanation of why PNP-O applications might take less time to get PPR. But, we're not getting any reason why this trend isn't been observed in recent days. Last year, a lots & lots of PNP-O applicant's are waiting for PPR while CEC/FSW/inlands are getting PPR like crazy bearing the same AOR date.

Thanks

AmeyaN

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
Doc's Request.
30-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Passport Req..
27-02-2017
Hi Raj,

Greetings !!

Can you add my details to the list. Sorry for updating late.

29 Oct 2016: Nomination-Ontario
02 Nov 2016: ITA
20 Nov 2016: eAPR-AOR
26 Nov 2016: Medicals Passed
01 Dec 2016: NN>NS>NN
PPR- Waiting...

Country of Residence- UAE
No of dependants- 1 (Spouse)
Both fees paid on 20th Nov 2016

Thanks,
Ameya

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vhparekh said:
Hi all, just observed a thread for NOV - 16 AOR.. I submitted my app in last week of Nov.. Good to be here !
Could you please provide more information -

Stream
Precise date of AOR
Date when your medicals passed
Number of dependents
Country of residence

vhparekh

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Could you please provide more information -

Stream
Precise date of AOR
Date when your medicals passed
Number of dependents
Country of residence

Stream - SINP Nominated
26th Nov - AOR date
28th Nov - Med passed
Dependents - 2
Country - India

Kariboo

Nov 2, 2016
Hi every Novembers! ;D
Here is some information to complete the googledoc:
We apply from France
we are 5 (pa+spouse+3 kids)
Our VO is probably Paris.

Have a good day

lionhearth

Nov 13, 2016
CEBU
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Guys, for those who have not provided the update yet, please post the country of residence AND the number of dependents on this thread so that I can update the sheet.
HI RAJ,

Herewith my e-apr particulars below please update my sheet.

Stream: SINP-Outland
ITA: November 2, 2016
AOR: Nov. 28, 2016
Medical: Passed
BG:NN>NS>NN
Total Number of Dependents: 4
Current Country of Residence: Philippines

Thanks Mr. Raj.

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many PNPs applicants in this November thread share a similar timeline with me, specially the BG check => NN NS NN

I have the feeling that I will get the BG check changed to In Progress close to the 5th month mark and get PPR exactly 6 months after AOR

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lionhearth said:
HI RAJ,

Herewith my e-apr particulars below please update my sheet.

Stream: SINP-Outland
ITA: November 2, 2016
AOR: Nov. 28, 2016
Medical: Passed
BG:NN>NS>NN
Total Number of Dependents: 4
Current Country of Residence: Philippines

Thanks Mr. Raj.
Could you please provide the date when your medicals passed and when your BG changed to NN for the last time?