Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Nishant2201 said:
Hi Folks,

I am planning to order GCMS notes for my PR application. CIC says "to send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada."

How can I order them?
I
Plz help.
Search for visa file website. They fetch notes on ur behalf and will mail it to. They will take around 30 days to deliver notes to u

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
Surbhigurpreet said:
Search for visa file website. They fetch notes on ur behalf and will mail it to. They will take around 30 days to deliver notes to u
How much do they charge for that?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nishant2201 said:
Hi Folks,

I am planning to order GCMS notes for my PR application. CIC says "to send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada."

How can I order them?

Plz help.
Surbhigurpreet said:
moderator1983 said:
How much do they charge for that?
Yes, only people or corporations currently in Canada can place requests for GCMS notes. You can order it via a friend/family in Canada (costs 5 CAD) OR through an agency/consultant and the charges range from 35 - 45 CAD.

Check the link below -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html;msg1346436#msg1346436

gappy31600

May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14-10-2016
binjoy said:
CIC customer care confirms that they see my ECA document uploaded and submitted in English although the letter mentions it wasnt uploaded and not translated. So, the customer support Rep told me I can go back and report that it is uploaded and that their customer support confirmed also.

However, for PCCs she mentioned she can only see Italian PCC and not Denmark and India. What I dont understand is I had uploaded all the three combined in one document. Anyway, I am going back home to check my drive and confirm. All I can do it probably write to CIC and nothing else is in my hands.

Wish you good luck. you will do just fine.
So what happened. Did you check the scan on your drive for your PCC. Please reply here as this is a very strange thing.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
chunka-tuna said:
Hi Raj,

I received notice today for PPR. Just have to send in the photocopy of passport and submit new passport photos to get CoPR letter. What a tremendous blessing!!! Thanks to all on this board who provided information to me and many of the others who are going through this process. There are many of us who don't post much but read this board quite a bit. You guys are awesome for taking the time to help others! Best wishes to all of you who are going through this process. I think I'm going to go celebrate with my family now! ;D
Congratulations!

chunka-tuna

Nov 22, 2016
rafzy said:
Congrats... Whats your timeline ?
My timeline is as follows:
ITA Nov. 2
AOR Nov. 7
Meds Passed Dec. 1
BG went to IP(1) Dec. 1
BG went to NN Dec. 2
BG went to IP(2) Jan.7
PPR Jan.13

I am FSW-Inland here on NAFTA Work Permit.

As many have noted on the board before, the BG going IP for the 2nd time is key. It seems when it goes IP 2nd time PPR happens pretty soon thereafter. It was only 1 week for me.

Question for the board. Since I just have to send a photocopy of passports (not actual passports) for me, spouse and children along with new passport photos (for PR Cards I assume), do we have to drive to the border when we get our CoPR and get our passports stamped? Not sure of the next steps once we get CoPR. Any information would be appreciated! Thanks.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
chunka-tuna said:
ITA Nov. 2
AOR Nov. 7
Meds Passed Dec. 1
BG went to IP(1) Dec. 1
BG went to NN Dec. 2
BG went to IP(2) Jan.7
PPR Jan.13

As many have noted on the board before, the BG going IP for the 2nd time is key. It seems when it goes IP 2nd time PPR happens pretty soon thereafter. It was only 1 week for me.

Question for the board. Since I just have to send a photocopy of passports (not actual passports) for me, spouse and children along with new passport photos (for PR Cards I assume), do we have to drive to the border when we get our CoPR and get our passports stamped? Not sure of the next steps once we get CoPR. Any information would be appreciated! Thanks.
Yes.

After you receive COPR, you have to drive to any border or IRCC center for stamping purpose.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chunka-tuna said:
ITA Nov. 2
AOR Nov. 7
Meds Passed Dec. 1
BG went to IP(1) Dec. 1
BG went to NN Dec. 2
BG went to IP(2) Jan.7
PPR Jan.13

Congrats for your PPR. Could you please specify what was your local visa office? Thanks.

RoseEllie6

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
FRANCE
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
FRANCE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
Doc's Request.
07-12-2016 SCHEDULE A
Nomination.....
OINP FRENCH STREAM - I DECLINED
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
07-12-2016
Med's Request
PASSED
Med's Done....
14-11-2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
LANDED..........
12-30-2017
Hi Raj please update the tracker, my background check went to in progress today.

Aor was november 14th and medicals passed on december 14th.

kasa111

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo New york
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 2010
Doc's Request.
JUN 2011
AOR Received.
JAN 2011
File Transfer...
JULY 2012
Med's Request
AUG 2012
Med's Done....
OCT 2012
Interview........
WAIVE
Passport Req..
RPRF PAID MARCH 2013 --- IN PROCESS
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
IN PROCESS
I am trying to reassess my case for skilled worker. I gain 485 points CRS system under Express Entry pool. I don't know that i have enough points to apply. also does it require different kind process for reassessment please share information will help me to apply. thank you to all.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kasa111 said:
I am trying to reassess my case for skilled worker. I gain 485 points CRS system under Express Entry pool. I don't know that i have enough points to apply. also does it require different kind process for reassessment please share information will help me to apply. thank you to all.
This is not the relevant thread to ask your question. Please post your question in relevant threads henceforth.Thanks.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t273928.0.html;topicseen

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t394158.0.html;topicseen

485 is a good score and you will likely get an ITA in the next draw (if you are eligible under the FSW program).

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
RoseEllie6 said:
Hi Raj please update the tracker, my background check went to in progress today.

Great... Expect PPR mail soon.

Btw... What is your VO ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RoseEllie6 said:

Updated the master table. I shall probably update the spreadsheet tomorrow.

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
Apoorv said:
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
This is exactly the same case with me Apoorv and I have replied to you on the personal message you sent me. When I called CIC they told me to raise the CSE and I raised it. I got a reply back as under:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process.

If further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you.

You can do the same and let me know if I can help you with anything. Stay in touch