+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

kuthputheen

Dec 29, 2016
Hi All,

I submitted my application and in the CIC Pool , but the CRS Score looks low as 325 [ Masters degree with WES Approved and Avg 6.5 IELTS Score and 12 years exp in IT ]

Can some one share the details to improve score or any PNP Nomination where you received ITA already ? It will be good to see anything I missed or how to improve score for me to qualify from the pool to pick..

KK

Invicta

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
kuthputheen said:
Hi All,

I submitted my application and in the CIC Pool , but the CRS Score looks low as 325 [ Masters degree with WES Approved and Avg 6.5 IELTS Score and 12 years exp in IT ]

Can some one share the details to improve score or any PNP Nomination where you received ITA already ? It will be good to see anything I missed or how to improve score for me to qualify from the pool to pick..

KK
Sorry, but I think you really need to try to score better on the IELTS. Having a good score not only gives you more points in the language section, but you can also gain additional points in the skill transferability section.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC4life said:
Isn't it too early to order gmcs notes?
Guys, what it the cheapest way to order GCMS notes?

kuthputheen

Dec 29, 2016
Thx Invicta for your response. I am going to write one more time..But even if I get my score all above 7 and Avg 7 [ realistic ] , my score will not improve much..

Have u got any PNP Nomination or Job offer before you get ITA or reach this CRS Score ? or just based on education, WES , IELTS and Funds submission only..

KK

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
cool1234 said:
hello rafzy

is it mean we can predict about verification call by GCMS.?
Yes... Apart from security checks, you can predit almost everything.

This is what i have concluded from GCMS Notes of different applicants.

cool1234

Dec 2, 2016
rafzy said:
Yes... Apart from security checks, you can predit almost everything.

This is what i have concluded from GCMS Notes of different applicants.
THANKS FOR THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION
THANKS ALOT

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
sodapop123 said:
Application/Profile Status = Open
Review of Eligibility = Review In Progress
Review of Medical Results = Not Needed at this time
Review of Submitted Docs = <<blank>>
Scheduling an Interview = Not Needed at this time
A Background Check is needed = Not Needed at this time
Final Decision = Not Started

This is the exact way it has been, since AOR.
No movement/changes in any of the categories. Also, have not seen any CIC emails to me either.
Do you have any medical history? Mine changed to 'review in progress' after a few weeks but is still stuck on that.

Also, is it normal for 'review of submitted docs' to be blank from the get-go? I have "No additional documents are needed at this time". Perhaps an expert can confirm what a blank status means.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/edit#gid=0

This is detailed information which can be used to Decode your GCMS/CAIPS Notes for your PR File !

Hope it helps all members on the forum !

+1 if this link is helping 8)

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sodapop123 said:
Application/Profile Status = Open
Review of Eligibility = Review In Progress
Review of Medical Results = Not Needed at this time
Review of Submitted Docs = <<blank>>
Scheduling an Interview = Not Needed at this time
A Background Check is needed = Not Needed at this time
Final Decision = Not Started

This is the exact way it has been, since AOR.
No movement/changes in any of the categories. Also, have not seen any CIC emails to me either.
Exactly in same state since nov21st

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rafzy said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/edit#gid=0

This is detailed information which can be used to Decode your GCMS/CAIPS Notes for your PR File !

Hope it helps all members on the forum !

+1 if this link is helping 8)
Awesome rafsy..+1.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
jwahba said:
I don't think so. My BG went in progress 3 weeks ago. The CSIS BG check takes around a month to get the result back to IRCC.
It's only 5 bucks. ( a starbucks cup worth ) LOL! 8)
And how long does it take them to tell you whats goin on?

Say I pay $5 for GCMS today, when will I get the details?

Thanks!

Ronnie16

Dec 29, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hello!

Express Entry applicants who have submitted e-APR in November 2016 - Let's connect and share!

Dear Raj

Can you add me in this forum . I have submitted my application on the 15th Nov under FSTP.

AOR recived that day only.
Medicals Passed .
Eligibility is in progress.

Any suggestions.

Thanks
Ronnie

Ronnie16

Dec 29, 2016
RoseEllie6 said:
My medical still says under process, is this normal? I sent my application on the 15th of november and got the AOR the same day, does anyone who sent their app that same day still have under review for medical? Thanks guys !

I had submitted application on the 15th . Got AOR on same day too . In next 2 days medicals passed. Please keep me updated with your scenario. My eligibility is under review.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
kuthputheen said:
Hi All,

KK
PNP is the way for u...

Keep on checking websites, eligibility, when they open and all