+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ash_rock said:
Folks,

Got mine and wife's passports stamped and the profile status changed to "Approved" on 16th December.
I have a doubt on the way forward. I had selected the city as Toronto initially, based on some factors, but now I want to move to Ottawa instead.
Question: Can I land in Toronto, get the formalities completed, and fly to Ottawa?
Congratulations, again! Being FSW applicant, you can land anywhere (Qubec landing not recommended) in Canada. Landing formalities are always done at the first POE.

Yes, you can move to Ottawa (or any place in Canada for that matter) once you complete your landing.

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
Common sense. The closest to me is Ankara, for example.
rajkamalmohanram said:
There is no other RELIABLE way to find VO. GCMS notes are the only option. However, you can do some guesswork - if you live in India, for instance, odds are that your VO = NDVO.
The reason I ask is because all of my work experience is in Canada but for the past few months I have been living in another country which isn't my nationality. So it's a little confounding to guess the LVO.

ash_rock

Jun 15, 2016
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congratulations, again! Being FSW applicant, you can land anywhere (Qubec landing not recommended) in Canada. Landing formalities are always done at the first POE.

Yes, you can move to Ottawa (or any place in Canada for that matter) once you complete your landing.
Thanks Raj!!

Is there a thread on this forum which has details regarding the formalities upon landing?

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
jamezmoran said:
I just received my PPR :D My background check never changed to 'In Progress'.

Class: FSW-O
Submitted: 15th November
AOR: 15 November
Medicals Passed: 16th November
Schedule A requested: 17th November
PPR: 21st December

Super fast, congrats...

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
jamezmoran said:
I assume my visa office is London since that's where I have to mail my photos. I never received a request for RPRF since I paid it up front when I submitted my application.
Guess Im the only applicant left from LVO who has paid & uploaded (MyCIC) RPRF on 19 and still havent got PPR mail :'(

Do you guys suggest that I also send the copy of RPRF deposit slip through CSE or the uploaded receipt in MYCIC is sufficient ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
prashantduggal said:

Perfect. Have you submitted two documents Self Declaration and Company/Colleague/Manager Declaration or only latter one?

Also, Have you submitted only employment reference letters for rest of the employers, or included all employment documents along with reference letter like Appointment letter, salary slips, appraisal letter, bank statement where salary goes credited and so on
For that, i uploded following documents;

LOE
Company reference letter head (general)
Manager reference letter on plain paper
Manager company visiting card
Contract letter
Appraisal letter
Salary slips of last 6 months

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Guess Im the only applicant left from LVO who has paid & uploaded (MyCIC) RPRF on 19 and still havent got PPR mail :'(
Well... Isn't it too early to start panicking? Let's not forget that they have 6+ months to make a decision.
Those early cases of PPR are rather exceptional than new normal.

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
rd160309 said:
Same situation, AOR on 24th Nov since then no activity. Which stream you r in?
I am CEC with Ontario PNP. how about you?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rafzy said:

Do you guys suggest that I also send the copy of RPRF deposit slip through CSE or the uploaded receipt in MYCIC is sufficient ?
Whatever you have uploaded is more than enough! Relax man - This is why, expect 6 months processing. If you get your hopes high based on the outcome of applications of other applicants, you will likely end up getting disappointed!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ash_rock said:
Thanks Raj!!

Is there a thread on this forum which has details regarding the formalities upon landing?
You can refer the below threads -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html;msg240281#msg240281

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.0.html;msg283668#msg283668

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prashantduggal said:

Perfect. Have you submitted two documents Self Declaration and Company/Colleague/Manager Declaration or only latter one?

Also, Have you submitted only employment reference letters for rest of the employers, or included all employment documents along with reference letter like Appointment letter, salary slips, appraisal letter, bank statement where salary goes credited and so on
1) Standard format reference letter on the letterhead issued by the HR.
2) Reference Letter on Stamp paper issued by a senior colleague (notarized) + company ID of the referee.
3) HR e-mails mentioning that they do not print roles and other details on the letterhead.
4) Letter of Explanation describing my situation.
5) Other supporting documentation (Offer Letter, Appointment Letter, Payslips, Promotion Letter, Payscale hike letter)

I have worked with one employer only so whatever is mentioned above is for the same (and the only) employer.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

Just asking this question for my info only.

Once the app reaches local visa office, what processing steps are done at LVO ?

Also, the PPR mail is sent from the processing center or from Central office ottawa ?

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) Standard format reference letter on the letterhead issued by the HR.
2) Reference Letter on Stamp paper issued by a senior colleague (notarized) + company ID of the referee.
3) HR e-mails mentioning that they do not print roles and other details on the letterhead.
4) Letter of Explanation describing my situation.
5) Other supporting documentation (Offer Letter, Appointment Letter, Payslips, Promotion Letter, Payscale hike letter)

I have worked with one employer only so whatever is mentioned above is for the same (and the only) employer.
Hello raj and members. I am a lawyer by qualification practicing tax Consultancy.
For my expeience i have attached following docs:
A. License to practice law
B. Reference letter from a law firm as i was their retainer consultant for 4 years. I attached TDS certificate and bank statement showing that i recieved such remuneration. The partner of the firm has confirmed my working hours,duties and remuneration.
C reference letter from a fellow CA who confirmed my working hours and services we provide to each others clients.
D. Reference letters from three of my present clients who confirmed services i provide to them along with my hourly basis consultancy charges paid quaterly.
E. income tax return for last 6 years
F. Email confirming NOC sent by concerned department of CIC.

For POF i have annexed bank certificates issued by banks confirming number of accounts and balances in such accounts duly signed and stamped by the bank manager. along with bank statement of my main bank account.

Does this looks sufficient .please advise.

Thanks and regards

john stark

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
15-04-2019
AOR Received.
28-05-2019
ash_rock said:
Folks,

Got mine and wife's passports stamped and the profile status changed to "Approved" on 16th December.
I have a doubt on the way forward. I had selected the city as Toronto initially, based on some factors, but now I want to move to Ottawa instead.
Question: Can I land in Toronto, get the formalities completed, and fly to Ottawa?
Congrats Ash,

I am not sure if there are any international flights landing in Ottawa directly, so you will be probably landing in Toronto as I did during my study Visa and all the formalities are completed over there.
Few of my friends landed in Montreal also during study visa entry. Confirm it while buying your ticket.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surbhigurpreet said:
F. Email confirming NOC sent by concerned department of CIC.
Smart move. Well done!