Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) It is sufficient if you post your question once.

2) Might mean R10 is complete. However, you cannot be sure until and unless you see GCMS notes.

3) No, CC statements do not have to be submitted in the POF section.
So they don't need to see credit card balance? And what do you mean by R10?

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
GCMS notes.
Thanks Raj. But I feel it will be too early to order GCMS right?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jd93 said:
Hi Question ?

Do they ask schedule 4 from all pnp applicants ?
Per the new information from the applicants on this thread, no. There are several applicants in this thread who have not submitted Schedule 4 AND have not received a Schedule 4 request either. From the looks of it, the process of requesting Schedule 4 from EE applicants might have been retired.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GodBlessUsAll said:
So they don't need to see credit card balance? And what do you mean by R10?
No.

R10/A11.2
----------
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5608714#msg5608714

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
rajkamalmohanram said:
Per the new information from the applicants on this thread, no. There are several applicants in this thread who have not submitted Schedule 4 AND have not received a Schedule 4 request either. From the looks of it, the process of requesting Schedule 4 from EE applicants might have been retired.
Thank you Sir for quick response !

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi, welcome to the group!

Good to know you got your nomination and submitted your application as well.

Medicals can take anywhere from 1 day to a month to be set to "Passed". So, I would suggest you to give it some more time. Have you tried contacting your clinic about this? Check with them if they have submitted the test results.
Thanks Raj, will check with Hospital.

renne9009

Nov 7, 2015
anti_maniac said:
I am in exactly same status (even a step lower, "review of submitted documents" is also empty)...i believe we have no choice than to wait
Oh ok. Will check with the hospital too as suggested by Raj.
and Wait.
Thanks for your reply and Good Luck!!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
renne9009 said:
Oh ok. Will check with the hospital too as suggested by Raj.
and Wait.
Thanks for your reply and Good Luck!!
If there is anything wrong found in the reports the Panel Physician will contact applicant. So nothing to worry if there is no call from the hospital. Some Hospitals do not have in built test for HIV and Syphilis, and they depend on other agencies which might take some time. There are recent applicants who got medical passed after 50 days. so do not panic and just wait.

cool1234

Dec 2, 2016
cool1234 said:
hello seniors

my aor date 11 November
got Schedule A request on 24th November
provided 27th November

Medical pass on 6th December

no update in background section

no ghost mail

Is it possible that R10 & A11.2 check done without changing background status ?

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rob2K said:
Hi All,

Post login when you click on the View submitted application, it generally takes you the page where it shows the information page, which is being in transmitted state, and clicking further it takes you to the documents section where it usually says Provided/received. However since this morning I have been seeing that clicking on the "View submitted application" is directly taking me to the Documents section, I just cannot see the transmitted info at all. Is this normal ? Is something really wrong ? Pls let me know.

Thanks,
rajkamalmohanram said:
The same is the case with my application. Must be a bug or they have intentionally made it that way. Try after a couple of days see if its still the same.
@experts,

I still cannot see the transmitted information page, and i have not got any response to the technical issue reported either. Even Raj is having the same issue. Pls let me know if others also faced/facing the same issue ?

@Raj,
Since when have been seeing this issue on your profile ?

Thanks,

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rob2K said:
Pls let me know if others also faced/facing the same issue ?
I have the same issue. And even before it disappeared I was not able to see the submitted information; the page took ages to load and I would close the tab every time.

Anyway you should have printscreened the pages with provided information and save it for yourself before submitting your application to avoid this kind of issues. Why haven't you?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rob2K said:
@experts,

I still cannot see the transmitted information page, and i have not got any response to the technical issue reported either. Even Raj is having the same issue. Pls let me know if others also faced/facing the same issue ?

@Raj,

Thanks,
Probably a harbinger of PPR (as at least 1 member suggested) or just random application bug. Doesn't make a difference to your application though.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cool1234 said:
hello seniors

my aor date 11 November
got Schedule A request on 24th November
provided 27th November

Medical pass on 6th December

no update in background section

no ghost mail

Is it possible that R10 & A11.2 check done without changing background status ?
I would kindly request you to go through the thread once.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5619049#msg5619049

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5645941#msg5645941

You can know the status of your R10/A11.2 checks only in your GCMS notes. However, there are some indicators that can be seen through the progression of the status if BG checks. Check the links provided above.

Please note that you cannot be "sure" about the status of your R10/A11.2 until and unless you order and check your GCMS notes.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rob2K said:
@experts,

@Raj,

Thanks,
Dedicated said:
I have the same issue. And even before it disappeared I was not able to see the submitted information; the page took ages to load and I would close the tab every time.

Anyway you should have printscreened the pages with provided information and save it for yourself before submitting your application to avoid this kind of issues. Why haven't you?
Asivad Anac said:
Probably a harbinger of PPR (as at least 1 member suggested) or just random application bug. Doesn't make a difference to your application though.
Rob2K

I'm not sure. I checked this only on the day you reported it on the forum.

Dedicated

Yea, I recall saving screen prints of that page. This is not a "major" issue, per say. This might be just a technical glitch for all we know.

Asivad Anac

I wish that member is right. I haven't heard anything like this before though.

Other members on this thread,

Could you please be kind and check this on your profiles and kindly report back how it looks? Would be great. Thanks for your time.