Med's Done....
12-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2016
rafzy said:
You are actually wrong at this point.

The email that you got is called Ready for Visa or Passport Request Email (PPR).

On the other hand, COPR is confirmation of Permanenet Residence. It is a document along with a visa stamped in your passport that you have to produce at the immigration counter at Canadian Airport. It is signed by the immigration officer stamping your passport and a copy of it is given to you for your records which you must keep till you get Canadian passport and the other copy is kept by the immigration officer.

Your status will change when LVO has received your passport and when it is stamped and dispatched back to you, Only then the status of your file will be changed to Approved and Closed.

Hope this helps !
Yes. This helps. Clears up a lot of confusion on the next steps. Is there a thread on this forum where I can get the entire end to end process in a crisp way?

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
it did not mentioned all the address, infact it stated of last two years. This is the reason given in the correspondence too. :(

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
kittU2000 said:
it did not mentioned all the address, infact it stated of last two years. This is the reason given in the correspondence too. :(
Check your time gaps between last 2 year addresses. If there are any or if your travel and address history dates overlap, then its better to change the overlapping dates and write an LOE about it.

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Thanks a lot for your help. Any idea what is the rate of success of CSE. Any other channel I can send my request to.

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see people are asked to pay RRPF after submitting their application and getting aor? Haven't you guys made the payment initialy when submitting the application? I submitted my application with payment of around $ 1000. And what is NDVO?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nikhil.bhatia said:
I have lived in 3 different addresses while i was in india and mentioned the same in my personal history. But while applying for my PCC from BLS canada i only mentioned one address. Can this be an issue??

My PCC doesn't say any addresses i had lived. It just says PCC issued for canada. Please advise.
As long as the PCC doesn't mention any addresses on it, you are good to go.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lifeisgood99 said:
Hii.. I realized that i made a mistake in schedule A form.... I have to write most recent activity first..... I wrote most recent activity in last... I started from old activity first ending up recent activity..... will it cause any problem ? m worried ? any idea .. would highly appreciate. thanx
Since you have already submitted it, wait for them to get back to you on this one. I don't think you'll get a rejection for this. If anything, you might get an additional Schedule A request if they see the need.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
swish003 said:
Yes, I entered all the addresses for past 10 years in personal history. But my Indian PCC doesn't have ANY address on it.
Perfect. No issues here. As long as there are no addresses, IRCC assumes the PCC is for the entire country and for all addresses stayed.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kittU2000 said:
Thanks a lot for your help. Any idea what is the rate of success of CSE. Any other channel I can send my request to.
You can try but the chances of getting the application re-opened when the mistake was on your part are almost nil. I am not trying to demotivate you; I'm just giving you the truth. You can try, however.

While at it, you can also try to improve your score so that you can get an ITA in the forthcoming rounds.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rafzy said:
Check your time gaps between last 2 year addresses. If there are any or if your travel and address history dates overlap, then its better to change the overlapping dates and write an LOE about it.
Won't work, IMO. Either the PCC has to mention all addresses the applicant has lived or no addresses at all. At least this is the case for Indian applicants. I believe there was a case where a Pakistani applicant was rejected for a similar reason a few months ago (I recall reading about it in the "Reasons for Rejection" thread).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GodBlessUsAll said:
I see people are asked to pay RRPF after submitting their application and getting aor? Haven't you guys made the payment initialy when submitting the application? I submitted my application with payment of around $ 1000. And what is NDVO?
Applicants have a choice of paying the RPRF either at the time of submission of e-APR OR at a later point in time. You would have paid 1040 CAD per applicant (CAD 550 Processing fee + CAD 490 RPRF)

NDVO = New Delhi Visa Office

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
while filling the form to file CSE, there is a provision to upload documents, there only I had uploaded the PCC received from psk.Anything else could be done or not?

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello Raj, I am following this forum regularly and have noticed that application lodged after 14.11.2016 (my date of eAPR) have their back ground check status as IN PROGRESS. However, in my application nothing has changed since 21.11.2016 (medicals passed and BG changed from NS to NN). Hope things are good and this is normal. Thanks and regards