+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
Hello Rafzy, I am NS PNP applicant.
What you said means that if the BG status is changed from Not started to not needed the no more documents are required for R 10 and A11.2.

However, i am told that Schedule 4 is mandatory for PNP applicant and i have not sent it with my ITA. I am expecting their request for additional docs. My BG status changed from NS to NN on 21.11.2016 (medical was also passed on same date). Do I still have to await for demand of Schedule 4?
Well usually it works the way i mentioned before.

But since you are a PNP applicant and if you have not submitted Schedule 4 already, then they can/will request you at some point during R10 processing of your app.

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Thanks a lot for your reply. Hope to report victory soon. I had written a detailed explanation in the column given in the form . Totally confused.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Hi All,

Just saw in the other forum about the IELTS validity during the PR process, there is a confusion that IELTS score should be valid till one receives the PPR, is this correct ? Because my spouse IELTS will expire during Apr 2017, and my eAPR AOR date is 30th Nov 2016, so should my spouse re-take the IELTS before the Apr 2017 ? OR we need need worry since our EE profile is freezed. Pls let me know what should be done.

Thanks

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rob2K said:
Hi All,

Just saw in the other forum about the IELTS validity during the PR process, there is a confusion that IELTS score should be valid till one receives the PPR, is this correct ?
No. The results have to be valid at the day you submit your e-APR.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Well usually it works the way i mentioned before.

But since you are a PNP applicant and if you have not submitted Schedule 4 already, then they can/will request you at some point during R10 processing of your app.
I too am in the same category.. PNP & schedule 4 yet to be requested/submitted
Still stuck at BC: NN from NR for 2+ weeks

Looking at the superfast processing hoping for some miracle soon!!!!

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Rob2K said:
Hi All,

Just saw in the other forum about the IELTS validity during the PR process, there is a confusion that IELTS score should be valid till one receives the PPR, is this correct ? Because my spouse IELTS will expire during Apr 2017, and my eAPR AOR date is 30th Nov 2016, so should my spouse re-take the IELTS before the Apr 2017 ? OR we need need worry since our EE profile is freezed. Pls let me know what should be done.

Thanks
Dedicated said:
No. The results have to be valid at the day you submit your e-APR.
Cool :) Many thanks my friend.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
hi folks,

When do we get UCI Number? I checked my ITA and AOR, I did not see any such number.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
alya2905 said:
hi folks,

When do we get UCI Number? I checked my ITA and AOR, I did not see any such number.
Send an email with your EE number, Full name, PP number and date of birth to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and they will send you email with your UCI number.

Btw... When did you submit your app and when did your BKG status change from NN-NS-NN ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
alya2905 said:
hi folks,

do as rafzy said, or wait for any document req, where UCI is written on the req letter. I got RPRF req and UCI is mentioned on that.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rafzy said:
Send an email with your EE number, Full name, PP number and date of birth to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and they will send you email with your UCI number.

Btw... When did you submit your app and when did your BKG status change from NN-NS-NN ?
Hi,

Is there any time frame to ask for the UCI, I mean after filing eAPR is it like you need to wait for some days to get to ask for UCI number ? I filed eAPR on 30 Nov, can I ask for my UCI number now ? Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
do as rafzy said, or wait for any document req, where UCI is written on the req letter. I got RPRF req and UCI is mentioned on that.
Can you tell me how much digits are in your UCI number ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Rob2K said:
Hi,

Is there any time frame to ask for the UCI, I mean after filing eAPR is it like you need to wait for some days to get to ask for UCI number ? I filed eAPR on 30 Nov, can I ask for my UCI number now ? Thanks
The moment you get AOR, you can send them an email and they will give you your UCI number.

You can send them email to inquire for your UCI number now.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I have just noticed that while requesting the travel form they wrote Include the days in your dates (YYYY-MM-DD) and note the length of stay in bold. But I only included years and months in the format YYYY-MM. It's not even possible to include days in the travel history form they provide. My status of the document is still Provided not Received. Do you think this may lead to rejection?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
bestofluck said:
8....LOL you want to check on me :p
Strange... I asked you because the UCI number that they sent me was composed of 3 characters (UCI) followed by 0000 and 8 more digits.