+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash_rock said:
Wonder what has changed so radically? Is this the pre-cristmas rush of clearing the backlog??
Whatever it is, I am happy and I now have lot of planning to do as I wasnt prepared for this step to happen so soon. I am targeting to land in May 2017.
Congratulations mate, great news. Did you have any travel history? Sometimes people with no travel history get it done quickly as it takes very less time for background check.

Sarah87

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash_rock said:
Folks,

In a sudden turn of events, I got my CPCO-FinalRequest email today.
This is shocking as I submitted my application on 6th Nov 2016 (Exactly 1 month ago) and got the AOR on the same day.

Some miracle!! Anyways, need to send out our passports to NDVO thru VFS within 30days.

Cheers!!
Very good news, congrats ashrock.

Sarah87

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarah87 said:
Hi everyone,
Please admin update my status: Back ground check changed from "not started" to "Not needed at this time" . Could you tell me plz what does it mean ?
Any help will be appreciated :), thank you.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Sarah87 said:
Any help will be appreciated :), thank you.
It means no further documents are required at this time for the processing of your app for R10 and A11.2 checks.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beogradjanin1 said:
Isn't that weird that some applicants who got AOR on November 24th got a medical pass and some from November 10th do not have any changes in their status? Anyone in the same situation?
I am in the same situation, submitted on the 11th of Nov no changes since then. Not even Medical Passed

Sarah87

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
It means no further documents are required at this time for the processing of your app for R10 and A11.2 checks.
Merci rafzy

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Managerchap said:
I am in the same situation, submitted on the 11th of Nov no changes since then. Not even Medical Passed
The same here, it's just weird that they started working on applications from beginning and the end of the month. Let's see, it looks like that there is no plan in CIC, it's all based on personal luck...

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hii they asked me for additional documents of travel history form and schedule A form to be submit... I submitted it today... any idea what will be the next step ? if any one knows about it please share your experience.. thanx

pratik1216

Jun 13, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifeisgood99 said:
Hii they asked me for additional documents of travel history form and schedule A form to be submit... I submitted it today... any idea what will be the next step ? if any one knows about it please share your experience.. thanx
Hello,

Is this because you have traveled frequently? What additional documents did you submit to support your travel history?

Also, I saw Schedule A for the first time today and the questions are similar to the question in Post-ITA questionnaire, why would they ask this again?

Pratik

pratik1216

Jun 13, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash_rock said:
Folks,

This is shocking as I submitted my application on 6th Nov 2016 (Exactly 1 month ago) and got the AOR on the same day.

Some miracle!! Anyways, need to send out our passports to NDVO thru VFS within 30days.

Cheers!!
Amazing! Congratulations, where do you plan to land in Canada? If in Toronto, do let me know if you need help.

All the best

utagoe

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2016 NOV 4
Passport Req..
2017 APR 7
Hello,
Please add my case to the tracking sheet :p (by the way, does anyone know how to change signature? o_O It seems like I cannot do it.. Is it because I am a low level member?)

EE-BCPNP-INLAND
AOR - Nov 4th
Medical passed/BG in progress - Nov 25th
Applicant : 1

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Add me in the sheet. Info in my signature 8)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
pratik1216 said:
Hello,

Is this because you have traveled frequently? What additional documents did you submit to support your travel history?

Also, I saw Schedule A for the first time today and the questions are similar to the question in Post-ITA questionnaire, why would they ask this again?

Pratik
No. Its because of gaps in travel history or maybe travel and address history dates do not match/have a gap/over-lap. In all these cases, applicant is asked for Personal/Travel/Address history again either for last 10 years or from the date the over-lap/mis-match happens/starts !

Mrudul

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
11-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
ash_rock said:
Folks,

Cheers!!
I too received CoPR - Confirmation of PR email today and I too need to send my passport to NDVO within 30 days.

I had also submitted mu eAPR on 6th Nov and got the Confirmation of PR email on 6th Dec, that is with in 30 days.