FAM
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
15-04-2019
AOR Received.
28-05-2019
Apoorv said:
I got my ITA on 2nd November,, CEC Inland, OINP nomination, As soon as i reach transmit and pay option to submit the application. It says Server error... not able to submit the application since last 2 days... any opinion what to do... ???
I should suggest calling CIC. They must have a solution.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apoorv said:
I got my ITA on 2nd November,, CEC Inland, OINP nomination, As soon as i reach transmit and pay option to submit the application. It says Server error... not able to submit the application since last 2 days... any opinion what to do... ???
tried changing browser? i had some other problem ( not related to payment though) around upload of documents and a different browser worked for me. I was getting some errors which didnt made any sense (like format not correct, when i was loading PDF). So just guessing may be you want to try a different browser than the one you are using.

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
anti_maniac said:
tried changing browser? i had some other problem ( not related to payment though) around upload of documents and a different browser worked for me. I was getting some errors which didnt made any sense (like format not correct, when i was loading PDF). So just guessing may be you want to try a different browser than the one you are using.
Tried all possible browsers, no luck.... informed CIC, they told me to raise a CSE, did that. not sure if any one else had the same issue.

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
Apoorv said:
Tried all possible browsers, no luck.... informed CIC, they told me to raise a CSE, did that. not sure if any one else had the same issue.
System-generated error code:NPYRWURU (2016-11-24 20:51:35)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

SSSahaj

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10 Nov, 2016
Apoorv said:
I and another member of this forum is facing same error - I wonder if its just occurring ONIP inland applicants :eek:

shubh k

Nov 24, 2016
SSSahaj said:
I and another member of this forum is facing same error - I wonder if its just occurring ONIP inland applicants :eek:

exactly, I am OINP ( CEC Inland ) nominated candidate receiving same errors since Nov 21 evening. even tried different browsers , cache and computers no luck at all .
very sad news , firstly took 7-8 months to get nomination and now this problem arises. too much frustration.

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
CIC has put a message on login page that some people are unable to transmit their applications, we're looking in to it.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Hi Raj,

Please add me to your list: AOR - November 25, 2016.

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
patnikrishna said:
CIC has put a message on login page that some people are unable to transmit their applications, we're looking in to it.
I am sorry, but i cant see this message any where...Can u please share the link....

AK_canada

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
shubh k said:
exactly, I am OINP ( CEC Inland ) nominated candidate receiving same errors since Nov 21 evening. even tried different browsers , cache and computers no luck at all .
very sad news , firstly took 7-8 months to get nomination and now this problem arises. too much frustration.

Hey, fortunately/unfortunately it is not just OINP! I am FSW and facing the same issue last 48 hours. I have reported a technical issue as well - trying different browsers/different systems hasn't helped. Doubtful with any resolution this Thanksgiving weekend ...
All the best

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got my PCC. I do have a question though.

My passport is blank and they put the seal on the second blank page. Is this normal to leave a page?

Lpbe

May 11, 2016
Hi there!
Just would like to get in touch with November applicants and share my profile with you.

CEC inland, Provincial Nominee, CIC application submitted on November 2nd. Medical exams already approved.

Today I just got a message via MyCIC asking as bellow:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

Please ensure to complete section six of the statutory questions.

I'm really not sure why they're asking for this. Any guesses?
Thank you!

Apoorv

Dec 20, 2012
Lpbe said:
Hi there!
Just would like to get in touch with November applicants and share my profile with you.

CEC inland, Provincial Nominee, CIC application submitted on November 2nd. Medical exams already approved.

Today I just got a message via MyCIC asking as bellow:

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

Please ensure to complete section six of the statutory questions.

I'm really not sure why they're asking for this. Any guesses?
Thank you!

I guess they want you to fill http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

Take a print out
Fill in the details
Sign it
Scan it and Upload it.

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
Hi Raj,

kindly update

BG status changed for the 2nd time to NN from not started 24th Nov and Schedule A request and submitted same day.

Thanks