+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

malican

May 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not required. Once you submit your e-APR, you can travel and you wouldn't require a PCC.
Hey Raj, sent you a message. Would appreciate if you can take a look and give feedback.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, i know its not necessary to upload the nomination certificate. But i still have not received mine (probably due to the crappy mailing service). Will it be a problem if I never receive it? Because I really don't trust the mailing system in my country that much :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NazSharp said:
Hey guys, i know its not necessary to upload the nomination certificate. But i still have not received mine (probably due to the crappy mailing service). Will it be a problem if I never receive it? Because I really don't trust the mailing system in my country that much :'(
Shouldn't be a problem IMO but I do hope you receive it soon!

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Raj, add me to the list!! Details in signature!!

Thanks in advance buddy!

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
I got ITA in the recent draw,on 2 Nov 2016;I ll apply in this month.my most documents are ready.thanks for creating this thread.

jim.avi

Apr 9, 2016
Hey guys

I submitted my e-APR. My AOR is 7th Nov. ;D
Stream: FSW
CRS: 479
Medicals: Not needed at this time

Thanks!

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
People who got their ITAs in the 45th and 46th draws (19th Oct and 2nd Nov 2016), please update your application status on this tracking sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jv71c_oQA0B5dZGivtGQCjXesWSgCWHlj1TpyLOpsxo/edit?ts=582012e9#gid=0

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
kryt0n said:
See, my name is (example) Dawn Marie French. I spent a long time being called DM, DMF but a lot of time being called Dawn-Marie.

Luckily none of my official documents list as Dawn-Marie but a couple of ref letters do.

I read it's common in north America to add a hyphen to names and it doesn't mean anything... Hoping they don't notice that one or care :p
In Bangladesh people sometimes use abbreviated Names in passport/ Certificate such as; A B Hashem Khan (for e.g. Abul Bashar Hashem Khan).

Now, do one needs to disclose in "Other Name Section in Personal Details" that his name at birth was "Abul Bashar Hashem Khan" which was shortened to "A B Hashem Khan" and provide an LOE?

In certificates and identity documents the name is "A B Hashem Khan"

would appreciate opinions to clarify the doubts.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status Update:
- I have applied for PCC and will visit PSK tmrw.
- I will have medicals done next week as I had mild fever this week. Not want to take any chances.
- I will get updated Reference Letter for the current job this week.
Query: During OINP nomination process I was promoted, but the NOC remained same in the new job and I updated OINP with my promotion letter and salary slip. Now post ITA, should the new reference letter mention same job responsibilities for both jobs. I am in dilemma as the new job are more or less same.
- I will get updated PoF this/next week.
Query: For PoF post ITA, do I need to attach my Gift Deed again that I had sent during OINP nomination process. The gift deed is around 1 year old.

If everything goes fine, I think I should be able to submit document by 20th of this month.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
Status Update:
- I have applied for PCC and will visit PSK tmrw.
- I will have medicals done next week as I had mild fever this week. Not want to take any chances.
- I will get updated Reference Letter for the current job this week.
Query: During OINP nomination process I was promoted, but the NOC remained same in the new job and I updated OINP with my promotion letter and salary slip. Now post ITA, should the new reference letter mention same job responsibilities for both jobs. I am in dilemma as the new job are more or less same.

If the roles (and NOC) are the same, then you can just mention the current designation in the reference letter. You can submit promotion letter. You can also write a LOE to mention that this was just a designation change and your duties remained the same.
- I will get updated PoF this/next week.
Query: For PoF post ITA, do I need to attach my Gift Deed again that I had sent during OINP nomination process. The gift deed is around 1 year old.

Yes, you have to submit a gift deed with your e-APR.

If everything goes fine, I think I should be able to submit document by 20th of this month.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
If the roles (and NOC) are the same, then you can just mention the current designation in the reference letter. You can submit promotion letter. You can also write a LOE to mention that this was just a designation change and your duties remained the same.
Thanks Raj for your reply.
Should I upload the same updated reference letter for both jobs in the work history section?

Job 1 (same NOC): new reference letter only + (Will adding old reference letter help here?)

Promoted to Job 2 (same NOC): new reference letter + LOE (which explains it is just designation change, NOC remains unchanged) + promotion letter for Job 2

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
Thanks Raj for your reply.
Should I upload the same updated reference letter for both jobs in the work history section?

Job 1 (same NOC): new reference letter only + (Will adding old reference letter help here?)

Promoted to Job 2 (same NOC): new reference letter + LOE (which explains it is just designation change, NOC remains unchanged) + promotion letter for Job 2
Why do you have 2 entries for this? You can have one entry, IMO. That is why the aforementioned LOE is for.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi Raj,

Add me to the list

NOC 2283,CRS 450
EE Profile: 16/10/15
OINP PT: 23/10/15
OINP App Delivered: 03/12/15
OINP AOR: 11/04/16
Nomination: 27/09/16
ITA: 12/10/16
FSW App Submitted:7/11/16
FSW AOR:7/11/16

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My PCC from Bangalore PSK is still an issue. They said rental agreement cannot be accepted as address proof. The guy suggested to change my bank account address and show statement with some transactions. Will this work? My bank is HDFC and I'm not sure if rental agreement is enough for them to change my address. Seems Ill have to travel to my home town.

Anyone faced similar issues? I could really use a way to get through this step...