+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Surbhigurpreet said:
Can u plz provide me with the email id
Here is the detail instruction:

To mail CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca follow the following instructions and make sure all information is included in your email:

If your request requires CIC to access your immigration or citizenship file, they will need the following information:

1 Surname (last name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
2. Given name(s) (first name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
4. Application number ( F#, EP#, E#, B#) - Also include application number in subject line of your email
5. Type of application (FSWP, Family Sponsorship, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee, Quebec Skilled Worker)

Also include the same info for all of your dependents if you need UCI of them too.

Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I suppose I might be able to attend the CIIP session as well. Neither of these ask for COPR/details from COPR. I was able to register and attend only with my UCI.
Fine. Which two documents you uploaded ? to get registered

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
fahad04 said:
Here is the detail instruction:

To mail CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca follow the following instructions and make sure all information is included in your email:

If your request requires CIC to access your immigration or citizenship file, they will need the following information:

1 Surname (last name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
2. Given name(s) (first name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
4. Application number ( F#, EP#, E#, B#) - Also include application number in subject line of your email
5. Type of application (FSWP, Family Sponsorship, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee, Quebec Skilled Worker)

Also include the same info for all of your dependents if you need UCI of them too.

Thanks
Thank you fahad +1. Appreciated.

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
i need you guys help! I just uploaded my file today and i suddenly found out that i uploaded the wrong reference letter for my previous work experience <i had 2 part time job when I was in school and I currently working full time in vancouver ) I uploaded my part time reference letter into the employment record for full time and uploaded the full time reference letter for my part time employment record.... I know it's a silly and sooooo stupid mistake.... will I be Reject? I looked at the cic website and they use the global case system to check the document. So I assume my case will be reject automatically before VO look into it ? Feeling not good.... :mad:

andyincanada

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016
Passport Req..
12 Apr 2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Apr-2017
Folks, two questions ...

1. I see Jwahba's R10 check is completed? Unless a GCMS has been ordered, how does one know if this step is complete?

2. Is RCMP request having a pattern? Such as applicants had at some point of their lives stayed in Canada (or visited Canada)? And are these being requested of people who are currently in Canada or out land?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
boboliang said:
i need you guys help! I just uploaded my file today and i suddenly found out that i uploaded the wrong reference letter for my previous work experience <i had 2 part time job when I was in school and I currently working full time in vancouver ) I uploaded my part time reference letter into the employment record for full time and uploaded the full time reference letter for my part time employment record.... I know it's a silly and sooooo stupid mistake.... will I be Reject? I looked at the cic website and they use the global case system to check the document. So I assume my case will be reject automatically before VO look into it ? Feeling not good.... :mad:
Dont worry.

Just send a CSE and mention all this and attach the document and politely request the officer to consider your new document.

Hope it helps !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
Fine. Which two documents you uploaded ? to get registered
I don't recall uploading anything for PrepCan. I just had to give them my UCI. For CIIP, I guess I uploaded my e-APR AOR and the e-mail that was sent to me containing the UCI number.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
boboliang said:
The best you can do now is to mention that you have made this mistake and politely request them to consider your case complete.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
andyincanada said:
Folks, two questions ...

1. I see Jwahba's R10 check is completed? Unless a GCMS has been ordered, how does one know if this step is complete?

One can't be sure until and unless s/he looks at GCMS notes. But one might be able to guess by looking at the progression of the BG status. This was explained earlier by one of the members in this very thread.

2. Is RCMP request having a pattern? Such as applicants had at some point of their lives stayed in Canada (or visited Canada)? And are these being requested of people who are currently in Canada or out land?''

One who have never traveled to Canada cannot get a RCMP request. RCMP is requested for some applicants who might have traveled to/lived/currently living in Canada.

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't order GCMS notes :D
I'm not sure actually if the R.10 check is completed. But if so, I'd be happy

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Hi,
My AOR is Nov 14. I applied from USA. My medicals are still "not needed at this time". I am getting worried. Do you guys know if background check and medicals happen in parallel; or first medicals are done and then everything else starts? If it's the latter, then my case might take more than 6 months!

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
2. Is RCMP request having a pattern? Such as applicants had at some point of their lives stayed in Canada (or visited Canada)? And are these being requested of people who are currently in Canada or out land?''

One who have never traveled to Canada cannot get a RCMP request. RCMP is requested for some applicants who might have traveled to/lived/currently living in Canada.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

The link above states:

"Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No"
Hope this will help and end the topic about rcmp pcc.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Guys, now if my employer files my ICT for Alberta, will there be any issue? Does there any duration mentioned to submit Passport after PPR is received?

My timeline:
OINP Nomination: 7th Nov 2016
AOR: 3rd Dec 2016
Medical passed: 6th Dec 2016
BG In Progess: 6th Dec 2016

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Neel0526 said:
Guys, now if my employer files my ICT for Alberta, will there be any issue? Does there any duration mentioned to submit Passport after PPR is received?

My timeline:
OINP Nomination: 7th Nov 2016
AOR: 3rd Dec 2016
Medical passed: 6th Dec 2016
BG In Progess: 6th Dec 2016
You get 30 days to submit your PP after PPR mail.