Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

I am not sure what this Final means as I have not received any update on my CIC profile or any email. Not sure what is going on, where is the gap?
This is from my CIC profile

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
hi10101 said:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi
Sorry for not having an answer to your query but may I know your vo.

cherrysnow

Mar 28, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 23, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Hope to hear some good news about PNP Inland tonight...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hi10101 said:
Guys,
I got my GCMS notes on March 31, this is what the Assessment says

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

I am not sure what this Final means as I have not received any update on my CIC profile or any email. Not sure what is going on, where is the gap?
Please search your junk email. Incidentally, you might have missed your PPR email. Also, has an officer written something like "Please request PPT..." on the last page or elsewhere?

kantwait

Apr 6, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
i dont care anymore
LANDED..........
i dont care anymore
I've been lurking since november. hope we all get the golden email soon.

AOR Nov 24
BGC IP(2) Mar. 24

Raptors

Apr 5, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
This was posted in another group!
This is good news. I believe there were a couple people on this thread with NOV 17 AOR as well. I hope they got their PPRs as well..

AOR - NOV 20th
BG IP (2) - March 24

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
PR Approved

hi10101 said:

boxsky

Apr 14, 2016
Inland PNP PPR! Thanks to this forum, thanks to all of you.
Timeline: AOR Nov 16,2016. BGIP(2) Mar 20, 2017.

kantwait

Apr 6, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
i dont care anymore
LANDED..........
i dont care anymore
boxsky said:
Inland PNP PPR! Thanks to this forum, thanks to all of you.
Timeline: AOR Nov 16,2016. BGIP(2) Mar 20, 2017.
We share happy tears

Nastaran70

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Dedicated said:
Congrats!

There will be a file (in your CIC account) which you'll have to print and send alongside your passport and photos.
If you provide your passport to Istanbul they will forward it to Ankara anyway. So I suggest you go to Ankara directly.
In my case there was no option to send the passport by mail. You'll have to present it either personally or by your authorized representative.

Good luck!
Dear dedicated,
Could plz tell me what is biometric? And do o have to have a finger print for getting my visa stamped on my passport in Ankara?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nastaran70 said:
Dear dedicated,
Could plz tell me what is biometric? And do o have to have a finger print for getting my visa stamped on my passport in Ankara?
I think you refer to biometric passport. It has a microchip that contains your personal info (fingerprints, iris, etc.)
Do you they require your passport to be biometric?

I did not submit my fingerprints, but my passport is biometric. What did they ask?