+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
musicnlyrx said:
Adding to above query:

Is this stream correct to mention in the Schedule 4 form (which is for PNP applicants): OINP - Human Capital Priorities Stream?
Yes

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi Raj,

Great to see this thread and again taking the lead. Wish you all the luck with process. I have PM you. Could you please check?

Thank you,
Pawshi

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Hello guys. I got my AOR on Oct. 31.
Meds passed: Nov. 1
BG checks in progress : Nov.1
Today , Nov 2, i got an email that my application has been updated but when I logged in I found nothing new.
Is this normal ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tonykaram123 said:
Hello guys. I got my AOR on Oct. 31.
Meds passed: Nov. 1
BG checks in progress : Nov.1
Today , Nov 2, i got an email that my application has been updated but when I logged in I found nothing new.
Is this normal ?
BG in progress is quite quick but the e-mail update is pretty normal. Its called a "Ghost E-mail" on the forum because there is no actual update but it says the application has been updated. Legend has it that whenever an officer does something to your file, this e-mail is triggered :D .

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
Hi Senior members please help.

I am working of on my e-APR and reached the document checklist point.

I am asked to provide an Offer of Employment as a required document. I have 1 year work experience in Canada based on which I submitted my EE application. The job I am currently on is non LMIA based and I was offered this job as a part time position while I was still finishing my thesis (on study permit). The job was internally changed to full time regular once I finished my Masters and obtained PGWP.

What do you suggest I provide against this document requirement. The offer of employment I have says Part time role and then I have an email request from my manager to HR, requesting for change of employment status and then another system generated email to confirm that status has been changed. Can I stitch all these documents and provide this as an offer of employment for this job?

Also I noticed that, when I selected "No" in the e-APR Work history section under the "intended employment" tab. The checklist documents changed and I was not asked to provide Offer of Employment and Employment Letter. What should be my selection?

Thank you, awaiting your responses.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj and seniors, if my husband's jobs don't claim any points for me(principal applicant) . Can I choose not to submit any reference letters for him? Am I running any risk for doing that? I am a little bit scared about being rejected just because of this, but it's not easy to get refereces for 4 jobs in the past 12 years. Please suggest. Im sorry if this question has been asked. Thank you in advance for your help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
happynightowl said:
Hi Raj and seniors, if my husband's jobs don't claim any points for me(principal applicant) . Can I choose not to submit any reference letters for him? Am I running any risk for doing that? I am a little bit scared about being rejected just because of this, but it's not easy to get refereces for 4 jobs in the past 12 years. Please suggest. Im sorry if this question has been asked. Thank you in advance for your help.
Dependent's work experience doesn't count unless it was gained in Canada. Don't mention any of the dependent's work experience in the work history section. Just retain it in the personal history section. This way, you would not have to submit any documentation for it.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Dependent's work experience doesn't count unless it was gained in Canada. Don't mention any of the dependent's work experience in the work history section. Just retain it in the personal history section. This way, you would not have to submit any documentation for it.
Thank you Raj for your reply. You are everywhere ;D

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........
00-07-2018
UReginahopeful said:
Please what is the answer to this question in e-apr? Is it still No?
Do you have a provincial nomination certificate?
Who is this question directed to?

salkhan

Jan 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
Not Received
LANDED..........