+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nishant2201 said:
First of all, congrats to all peeps who have received their PPRs. It feels really good to see things moving at IRCC.

On the other hand, NDVO seems to be really slow and steady at processing applications across all streams. Any thoughts on when NDVO will be able to jump on our applications (Nov'16 eApr) and put an end to this long journey?

Not a single day goes by that I (and a lot of people) don't check their application status. This is really frustrating!!
This week has been terrific for NDVO applicants (PNP, especially). A lot of applicants from June, July, August and September 2016 have received their PPRs (and they are receiving it as we speak). We should see progress for October and November applicants in March/April.

All the best!

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Hi Raj...my BG in progress from first week of jan... i m aor Nov 10...till now no updates is everything ok with my application????

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Rajkamal,

This week has been terrific for NDVO applicants (PNP, especially). A lot of applicants from June, July, August and September 2016 have received their PPRs (and they are receiving it as we speak).

Does this imply that IRCC may remain focused on the remaining applicants from June, July, August and September 2016 till they issue PPR to all.

Are different teams not processing different months. Reason; The applicants from Oct/Nov are also receiving their PPR but slowly.

We should see progress for October and November applicants in March/April.

So

Applicants from Dec / Jan may get PPR in May / June. Am I right!!!

All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vivotul said:
Yes I m PNP-O..
I am not sure how I missed this. In the data that we have AND across a couple of Whatsapp groups, you seem to be the only NDVO PNP (November) applicant with BG IP. However, on the other hand, I think your file might be processed by Ottawa rather than NDVO. You have crossed the 3 month mark, you might want to consider applying for GCMS notes to see the detailed status of your application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MZASAM said:
Rajkamal,

Does this imply that IRCC may remain focused on the remaining applicants from June, July, August and September 2016 till they issue PPR to all.

Well, that was not my point. But that is good progress if you ask me. Once they are done with them, they might start with the October/November lot.

Are different teams not processing different months. Reason; The applicants from Oct/Nov are also receiving their PPR but slowly.

Well, no PNP-O applicant from November (or October for that matter) from NDVO has reported a PPR (yet). At the moment, only June/July/August and September applicants from NDVO are reporting PPRs!

So

Applicants from Dec / Jan may get PPR in May / June. Am I right!!!

Tentatively, yes.

All the best!

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Have ordered my second notes today... hopefully i will receive them by mid of march or may be by 20th..

Also i feel the files would be processed fast as many more people are joining the que through hell lot of ITAs..... So being a two way traffic, they have to manage present applicants to make way for the new ones. Best of luck all

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
List of NDVO applicants (mostly PNP)

1. Arjun bgip june aor
2 Suchi bgip june aor
3. Charan bgip aug aor
4. Ashish bgip sep aor
5. Sweta bgip july aor
6. Rahul bgip june aor
7. Titu bgip aug aor
8. Jai bgip aug aor
9. Jesal bgip Aug aor
10. Akshay bgip sep aor
11. Venkat bgip sep aor

Hence, NDVO is working

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am not sure how I missed this. In the data that we have AND across a couple of Whatsapp groups, you seem to be the only NDVO PNP (November) applicant with BG IP. However, on the other hand, I think your file might be processed by Ottawa rather than NDVO. You have crossed the 3 month mark, you might want to consider applying for GCMS notes to see the detailed status of your application.
Thats y i m little bit worried...only my application from noc aor went into progress...But since i frm India my VO must be NDVO right???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vivotul said:
Thats y i m little bit worried...only my application from noc aor went into progress...But since i frm India my VO must be NDVO right???
Not necessarily. There have been applicants who were outside Canada (FSW/PNP-O) but their applications were processed to completion in Ottawa. You don't have to worry about this. BG IP is good progress. All the best!

Vivotul

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Not necessarily. There have been applicants who were outside Canada (FSW/PNP-O) but their applications were processed to completion in Ottawa. You don't have to worry about this. BG IP is good progress. All the best!
Ok thanks Raj..Hope for the best..