+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patnikrishna said:
Hi Raj,
my details are a bit incorrect in the timeline ( perhaps due to copy pasting from the vivekkumar's details ).
my e Apr date is 10th Nov.
Medicals status not yet updated.
can you please correct it ?
Mixed up the AOR and meds dates. Corrected it.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
I have just received a ghost mail saying that my profile has been updated. However when I logged into mycic account I don't see any changes. What does that mean? Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tgman said:
Guys,
I have just received a ghost mail saying that my profile has been updated. However when I logged into mycic account I don't see any changes. What does that mean? Thanks!
Nothing. This is called a ghost e-mail and is commonplace. Expect quite a few of these e-mails henceforth.

The first one comes after around 24 hours of submitting the application. These e-mails might also be triggered when someone has opened/worked on your file.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nothing. This is called a ghost e-mail and is commonplace. Expect quite a few of these e-mails henceforth.

The first one comes after around 24 hours of submitting the application. These e-mails might also be triggered when someone has opened/worked on your file.
Actually, I have submitted the aplication 24 hours ago. Thanks, Raj!

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
I'm FSW-Outland

My timeline so far:

ITA : 02 Nov 2016
e-APR: 13 Nov 2016
AOR: 13 Nov 2016
Medicals Passed: 16 Nov 2016

Made a stupid mistake in my application in which I answered NO to two Statutory Questions regarding if I have been refused a visa or permit before? I had my application for permanent residence -Express Entry for Canada rejected as incomplete in May and therefore I should've answered YES to both Statutory Questions. My mistake. However, when I realized that, I sent a CSE attaching an LOE stating my reason for past rejection of application for Canada PR -Express Entry and apologizing for my mistake. Hopefully they will accept my apology and not reject my application again for misrepresentation.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shariq123 said:
I'm FSW-Outland

My timeline so far:

ITA : 02 Nov 2016
e-APR: 13 Nov 2016
AOR: 13 Nov 2016
Medicals Passed: 16 Nov 2016

Made a stupid mistake in my application in which I answered NO to two Statutory Questions regarding if I have been refused a visa or permit before? I had my application for permanent residence -Express Entry for Canada rejected as incomplete in May and therefore I should've answered YES to both Statutory Questions. My mistake. However, when I realized that, I sent a CSE attaching an LOE stating my reason for past rejection of application for Canada PR -Express Entry and apologizing for my mistake. Hopefully they will accept my apology and not reject my application again for misrepresentation.
Since you have already raised a CSE, it should be fine. However, you can be prepared with Schedule A (IMM5669E), most probably you will be asked for one.

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
Stanlee said:
Since you have already raised a CSE, it should be fine. However, you can be prepared with Schedule A (IMM5669E), most probably you will be asked for one.
Yeah I'm prepared for that. I don't really mind in filling up Schedule A.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dears,

I have a query that needs informed opinion.

I proactively got my PCC from Both UAE and Qatar (I lived there for few years each before, I do not live there anymore), those PCC are issued after the last time I entered both.

UAE PCC is dated 20/Dec/2015 (no expiry date written on it)

Qatar is Dated 08/Mar/2016 (it's written on it by Qatar authorities that it's valid for SIX MONTHS from date of issuance)

Are those PCCs usable or too old (for the first UAE one) and expired (for the Qatar one)?

please informed and firm opinions are most welcomed

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
mvd said:
Hi Stanlee,

What's an A schedule?
Schedule A is a Background Declaration Form, which has fields similar to your PR application form which needs to be filled and submitted to CIC. You can find the form online.

In case you answer 'Yes' to any Statutory Questions, then explain the reason for the same in LOE and also submit Schedule A (IMM5669E) along with LOE. Though Schedule A is not asked for when submitting eAPR, later you will be requested to submit Schedule A.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
maged_mmh said:
Dears,

I have a query that needs informed opinion.

I proactively got my PCC from Both UAE and Qatar (I lived there for few years each before, I do not live there anymore), those PCC are issued after the last time I entered both.

UAE PCC is dated 20/Dec/2015 (no expiry date written on it)

Qatar is Dated 08/Mar/2016 (it's written on it by Qatar authorities that it's valid for SIX MONTHS from date of issuance)

Are those PCCs usable or too old (for the first UAE one) and expired (for the Qatar one)?

please informed and firm opinions are most welcomed
As per CIC a PCC issued from a country to which you have not returned is valid. In light of that statement, both your PCCs are valid. You can explain that in the LOE stating that you have not gone back to Qatar and you can quote CIC from this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp. However, if you do not want to take chances, apply for new PCC from Qatar, but it sounds illogical to me.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello Friends,

Just came across this discussion.

I have filed my eAPR on 14.11.2016. My medicals date is 12.11.2016.
I know its all about wait. Lets see when we all get lucky. best of luck all.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Stanlee said:
As per CIC a PCC issued from a country to which you have not returned is valid. In light of that statement, both your PCCs are valid. You can explain that in the LOE stating that you have not gone back to Qatar and you can quote CIC from this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp. However, if you do not want to take chances, apply for new PCC from Qatar, but it sounds illogical to me.
that's my understandig too

but look here:

yaanlpc said:
I don't know but if to do one more medical test is not a problem for you, I suggest to do it in case requested in future again. sometime they don't do that right now. like my 1st FBI's PCC (expired), if they asked me to renew it when they received my application, it won't delayed my case for almost 3 months. After the application submission, I was thinking they bought it, because after the expiration date, I have never been to US, logically there would be no chance for me to have a criminal background while not in States. That's why I submitted a expired PCC along with the application. Unfortunately, they realized that half year later, just because of expiration. I had to take 2 more months to prepare a new PCC. It doesn't make any sense, but I have no choice.
canada_dream100 said:
1. If you have stay more than 6 months in a country, You have to submit PCC which is not expired even though you are not in that country.
2. It does not matter if you submit or do not submit expired PCC (no effect).
3. You can submit your application with copy of rejection letter + application for new PCC, and write that you would submit one as soon as you get it from FBI.

By the way, post June 26 applicant, need to submit full application to CIC and that time PCC submission is not needed.

good luck.