+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dedicated and TicTocCroc - Relax guys. Break it up.

This forum is both supportive and informative. This is why I have always been saying from the beginning - "The processing time is 6 months. Anything that you get before that is a gift". I have seen people having "too much" hope and the anxiety + disappointment shatters them. I have gone through this first hand while waiting for my nomination (11 + months of wait while it should have been 3 months #mystory). So, do NOT expect anything before 6 months.

Plus, you have to understand, IRCC processes 80% of the applications in 6 months. There is no "maximum" processing time. So, there are people waiting for around 14 - 15 months too. Rafzy got his visa stamped in under 2 months from AOR which is a very great thing. They did not make him wait for 14 months. A month's delay (well within the 6 month processing time) is acceptable by me (and I hope by the majority of the applicants here).

pratik1216

Jun 13, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pratik1216 said:
Hello Raj & Experts,

I received the request for schedule A today. I'm not sure what's the purpose of this request as i've already submitted all the information which is in Schedule A via the express entry portal. FYI here is the communication from them:

Date: January 25, 2017
UCI: XXXX Application: E000XXX

Dear XXXXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
review of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXX - XX:
 Schedule A: Please use the following link to upload a separate and newly completed Schedule A
Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure if you have
answered "yes" to question #6 you must provide details.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by February 1, 2017

Please note:
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information
that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,

XXX

________

Please suggest on this. Also, it would be nice if you could direct me to a post which helps me fill this form. Thank you very much!

Pratik
Hi Raj, anything on this?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pratik1216 said:
Hello Raj & Experts,

I received the request for schedule A today. I'm not sure what's the purpose of this request as i've already submitted all the information which is in Schedule A via the express entry portal. FYI here is the communication from them:

Date: January 25, 2017
UCI: XXXX Application: E000XXX

Dear XXXXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the
review of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXX - XX:
 Schedule A: Please use the following link to upload a separate and newly completed Schedule A
Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure if you have
answered "yes" to question #6 you must provide details.

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by February 1, 2017

Please note:
The above information or documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information
that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or
French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the
original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at:

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Sincerely,

XXX

________

Please suggest on this. Also, it would be nice if you could direct me to a post which helps me fill this form. Thank you very much!

Pratik
If you have been following the thread, you would have known that Schedule A is a very commonly requested document if -

1) You have answered YES to one of the statutory questions
2) If you have left gaps in any of the sections (particularly personal history section)
3) IRCC wants you to complete the form for any reason they think they want a confirmation from you.

In your case, I suppose scenario #1 applies. Did you answer YES to any of the statutory questions or did you leave any gaps in your personal/address history sections?

** Removed the links in the original post because I wasn't able to post a reply with the links in it**

pratik1216

Jun 13, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you have been following the thread, you would have known that Schedule A is a very commonly requested document if -

1) You have answered YES to one of the statutory questions
2) If you have left gaps in any of the sections (particularly personal history section)
3) IRCC wants you to complete the form for any reason they think they want a confirmation from you.

In your case, I suppose scenario #1 applies. Did you answer YES to any of the statutory questions or did you leave any gaps in your personal/address history sections?

** Removed the links in the original post because I wasn't able to post a reply with the links in it**
Answer to all the questions in NO. that's why i'm baffled about the request.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Latest one -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5727037#msg5727037

Usually updated every 2 - 3 days.
Thanks. You are doing a remarkable job in tracking and your data is giving all of us in Dec thread some good perspective.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
jammin24 said:
Hi Raj,
Please update my details on the sheet:
Received requests for Singapore and Japan PCCs on Nov. 21. Submitted Singapore PCC on Dec. 20, Japan PCC on Jan. 10.
Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not started
Final decision: Not started

Currently a Singapore resident.

Thanks.
Any reasons for you to move from Singapore to Canada? Just curious?

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS LIST

26th January Update

November e-APR spreadsheet ---> http://tinyurl.com/nov16sheet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous update - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5727037#msg5727037
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
24 CEC Applicants 3 PPRs 12.5%
36 FSW Applicants 10 PPRs 27.78%
87 PNP Applicants 0 PPRs 0%
2 Unknown Applicants 0%

149 Applicants 13 PPRs 8.7%

From the 10 PPRs for FSW - 3 NDVO, 3 LVO, 1 HKVO, 1 PVO, 2 Unknown (chunka-tuna and rebelhero)

Min days: 30, Max days: 70 and Average 47 days.

Does anyone know which is PVO? Paris?

tannko

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
viveks said:
Yes, it is Paris. RoseEllie6 wrote that she is from France and that her office is Paris.

chunka-tuna is Inland, so I think it's Ottawa VO.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:
24 CEC Applicants 3 PPRs 12.5%
36 FSW Applicants 10 PPRs 27.78%
87 PNP Applicants 0 PPRs 0%
2 Unknown Applicants 0%

149 Applicants 13 PPRs 8.7%

From the 10 PPRs for FSW - 3 NDVO, 3 LVO, 1 HKVO, 1 PVO, 2 Unknown (chunka-tuna and rebelhero)

Min days: 30, Max days: 70 and Average 47 days.

one more dimension to this is inland Vs outland, for e.g. CEC doesnt mean inland and FSWs does not always mean outland :)...what am surprised about is no progress on PNPs. Ideally they have already gone one level of verification/qualification so it should be relatively faster ( just my guess )

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
anti_maniac said:
one more dimension to this is inland Vs outland, for e.g. CEC doesnt mean inland and FSWs does not always mean outland :)...what am surprised about is no progress on PNPs. Ideally they have already gone one level of verification/qualification so it should be relatively faster ( just my guess )
yes, this was the case a year ago and say till early July.
Not now sadly :(

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
SNS76 said:
Guys,

PR's processing luck doesn't favor me :mad:. Today I talked with the CIC agent, she confirmed me about a fault of my medical :(. But that was not by me or my medical problem. She said I am OK until the CIC asked me to do the medical again (if they want)!!! I went to the medical center and asked why they put Visitor status in my medical information sheet. She (the receptionist) said, they were doing that as a normal permanent residency application not as an Express Entry permanent residency application!!!! She said I didn't said her that I am under Express Entry!!! Guys what I should do to her? During my medical, she asked me the reason for medical? I said permanent residency. How do I know there are two if she don't ask me!!!! What a f**king experience. Now they are going to give a note to CIC about the misunderstanding. Do you guys know that Medical office is in Australia (how funny, we are in Canada and applied for Canadian PR, and the office is in Australia)!

Let's see how the things are now going!!!
Did you do the normal set of exames for your medicals (HIV, Sifilis and Chest X-Ray)? If so, did you pass all of them (all negative)? I think you'll be fine and not have to redo anything...

Look on the bright side, a year ago they would have probably cancelled you application outright due to wrong medical, at least now they are trying to make it work, so try not to worry.

In fact, due to the recent changes they made where family can no longer do FAMILY EDE, a lot of people are doing VISITOR, so don't worry. You'll be fine!

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Glory to God! I received my Passport Request today January 26! Guys, I'm so happy.

PNP FSW Outland (no ties, never been to Canada)
EE created: 12/Oct/2016
OINP Nomination: 20/Oct/2016
ITA: 2/Nov/2016
e-APR: 25/Nov/2016
Medicals passed: 28/Nov/2016

"A background check is needed" status changes:

25.11.2016 - initial - "Not needed at this time";
28.11.2016 - changed to - "Not Started";
02.12.2016 - changed to - "Not needed at this time";
26.01.2017 - no changes in status - "Not needed at this time".

If interesting:
Country of residence: Belarus
Family: 5 persons
Visa Office: Warsaw, Poland

No additional docs or forms requested.

Thank you Raj and all others for your support. Hope you'll get your requests soon. Aspire to meet you in Canada!