Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yea, whatever you have posted is okay but I don't see a note from the case analyst mentioning about A11.2 checks and your reference letter? How long after AOR did you order notes?
Maybe because he is Ontario PNP, they do not recheck it separately (as this was checked in PNP already). Then again maybe I am wrong.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
anti_maniac said:
finally PPR mail, came yesterday evening Canada time (23rd Jan) and i just saw it first thing when i woke up :)

Question : I am from a VISA exempt country, i dont see any places activated on cic website to upload passports....anyone from visa exempt country who got PPR and can guide ( may be i am looking on wrong screens)

thanks guys, this forum has been of great help and without it i wouldnt have managed to file my own application. It has been a long ride, 5 years in Canada then had to leave as LMIA got rejected and then this whole EE cycle with scores keeping high up since i made EE profile. I hope things would improve from here and we settle fast when we go back....the mail has yet not sunk in :)

All the best for other applicants, i am sure your PPRs are coming very soon.
Nice! Happy to see good progress in the November thread! Congrats!

I suppose you also have to send photocopies of passport bio pages AND photos to the VO.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yea, whatever you have posted is okay but I don't see a note from the case analyst mentioning about A11.2 checks and your reference letter? How long after AOR did you order notes?
vensak said:
Maybe because he is Ontario PNP, they do not recheck it separately (as this was checked in PNP already). Then again maybe I am wrong.
Vensak, I have seen GCMS notes of the 3 PNP-outland applicants, and all the 3 GCMS notes have the A11.2 eligibility status.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vensak said:
No, irrespective of the stream, the case analyst makes notes on A11.2 checks. I suppose s/he ordered notes too soon and so the A11.2 decision wasn't made at the time when the notes were retrieved.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rafzy said:
EE App Submit:07/08/2016
FSW ITA:02/11/2016
EAPR Submit & AOR:24/11/2016
Meds Passed: 30/11/2016
BG in Progress: 16/12/2016
RPRF Req: 19/12/2016
RPRF Paid: 19/12/2016
PPR Req: 19/01/2017
App Approved & Closed: 24/01/2017

Visa Stamped ... Alhamdulillah
Congrats rafzy. OINP made you wait long enough. Quick PPR must have been a treat!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, irrespective of the stream, the case analyst makes notes on A11.2 checks. I suppose s/he ordered notes too soon and so the A11.2 decision wasn't made at the time when the notes were retrieved.
That is strange, because that second note looks like complete analysis that is recommending the candidate to pass.
It might be, that that other check is mentioned in a separate note, that he did not post here.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

I suppose you also have to send photocopies of passport bio pages AND photos to the VO.
thanks

yes, i need to send photocopies of passport and photos. But the letter also states uploading passport though i dont see a place where i should upload.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!! RoseEllie6, Rafzy, antimaniac. Good luck.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anti_maniac said:
finally PPR mail, came yesterday evening Canada time (23rd Jan) and i just saw it first thing when i woke up :)

Question : I am from a VISA exempt country, i dont see any places activated on cic website to upload passports....anyone from visa exempt country who got PPR and can guide ( may be i am looking on wrong screens)

thanks guys, this forum has been of great help and without it i wouldnt have managed to file my own application. It has been a long ride, 5 years in Canada then had to leave as LMIA got rejected and then this whole EE cycle with scores keeping high up since i made EE profile. I hope things would improve from here and we settle fast when we go back....the mail has yet not sunk in :)

Congratulations anti_maniac :)
Good luck for the new future in Canada.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
musicnlyrx said:
Congratulations anti_maniac :)
Good luck for the new future in Canada.
MZASAM said:
Congrats!!! RoseEllie6, Rafzy, antimaniac. Good luck.
Rob2K said:
Congrats my friend.. Good luck..
rajkamalmohanram said:
thanks guys...

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
anti_maniac said:

You need to click on "View Submitted Application" in your myCIC account. There you will see a placeholder for uploading of passports.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
For the Ones who have GCMS, and have s16(1)(c) on the right corner: Pls Read the below thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vital-information-about-caips-gcms-notes-t109332.0.html