Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rudbee said:
I can't see the submitted forms. When I click "view My Application" it directly takes me to the documents submission page.

Is anybody having the same problem?
use this link : https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do

It will take you to submitted forms.

PS : after you login and reach to document submission page.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mayu2605 said:
Hi rafzy ,
Processed in back end ? How can I get updates then?
Sometimes MYCIC status is not updated and the only time you can know about your app processing in either through GCMS Notes or through RPRF or PPR request from CIC side.

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
I want to ask about the verification process. How do they verify the case? Do they just call to employer or could call to employee also? and is there any other way of verification?

Nowadays, how are they doing it? anyone has experience of it then please share.

Regards!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Ranveer.35 said:
I want to ask about the verification process. How do they verify the case? Do they just call to employer or could call to employee also? and is there any other way of verification?

Nowadays, how are they doing it? anyone has experience of it then please share.

Regards!
Like i said in my previous posts, your employer is most likely to get call from cic when your application eligibility is being processed or checked.

If your application has passed eligibility from CIC, then it is very rare that they again call your employer u till or unless it has been specifically written in your file by analyst that your employment eocs need further verification.

When your file moves from COC to Local VO, then they just do your background and admissibility checks.

This information has been verified from the GCMS notes of multiple applicants.

Further, employer docs verification is done for selected applicants for whom the analyst has doubts in his/her mind.

You should also know that once your app clears eligibility stage and reaches local VO, then you can say that your docs are verified and are good to go.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
rafzy said:
Sometimes MYCIC status is not updated and the only time you can know about your app processing in either through GCMS Notes or through RPRF or PPR request from CIC side.
Hi, at what stage is it worth getting GCMS notes? I'm nearly a month post-AOR with medicals still "under review".

Is there any limit to how many times the notes can be obtained? Also if the notes are freely available, why isn't the information simply made available to the applicant?

Can EE candidates track using ECAS? I can't log in to the system.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
rafzy said:
That probably means that your app has passes R10 and A11.2 checks and is ready to move to LVO.

Btw... What is your timeline ?
My Time line
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOR: 08-Mar-2016
Nomination Received(Ontario): 30-Oct-2016
EAPR Submit & AOR:24/11/2016
Meds Passed: 06/12/2016
BG Check Not Needed at this Time: 27/12/2016
Interview Schedule: Not Needed at this Time
Final Decision: Not Started

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Hello to all. My wife is a principal applicant & we received the ITA last thursday. After that I filled the required details in the form & in the end checklist comes according to which we have to prepare the documents. But I have one doubt in that. Like my wife is a Principal applicant & they are asking from me also the work experience documents & job duties on the letterhead. I can provide only the experience letters not the job duties. But I am shocked that none of my experience related points are added in my wife CRS but still they are demanding job duties from my experience companies which would I not be able to submit.

Please guide me.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Mechanical Engg said:
Hello to all. My wife is a principal applicant & we received the ITA last thursday. After that I filled the required details in the form & in the end checklist comes according to which we have to prepare the documents. But I have one doubt in that. Like my wife is a Principal applicant & they are asking from me also the work experience documents & job duties on the letterhead. I can provide only the experience letters not the job duties. But I am shocked that none of my experience related points are added in my wife CRS but still they are demanding job duties from my experience companies which would I not be able to submit.

Please guide me.
If you are not claiming points for your work experience then you should remove it from work history and out it under personal history.

You only get CRS points of your work experience if you have done work in canada (for dependent of PA)

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
rafzy said:
If you are not claiming points for your work experience then you should remove it from work history and out it under personal history.

You only get CRS points of your work experience if you have done work in canada (for dependent of PA)
Thanks rafzy. Ok I ll delete all my work history but is it ok to go back & change the data now?? Is it ok to do it
And you have written that OUT IT UNDER PERSONAL HISTORY. what does it mean??

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Mechanical Engg said:
Thanks rafzy. Ok I ll delete all my work history but is it ok to go back & change the data now?? Is it ok to do it
And you have written that OUT IT UNDER PERSONAL HISTORY. what does it mean??
I did that for my wife. Made her illiterate. No work, no study. And added all the info in personal history (activities list)...

And also mentioned why I did that in LOE!

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
how many people have applied for gcms notes? or planning to do so?

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
ritchie_v said:
I did that for my wife. Made her illiterate. No work, no study. And added all the info in personal history (activities list)...

And also mentioned why I did that in LOE!

But I am getting points for studies which is included in wife CRS points. And is it ok to make myself illiterate bcz during taking OINP nomination i had shown my studies & experience letters. And you are saying about LOE, what you had written in that??

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Mechanical Engg said:
But I am getting points for studies which is included in wife CRS points. And is it ok to make myself illiterate bcz during taking OINP nomination i had shown my studies & experience letters. And you are saying about LOE, what you had written in that??
If you have got points for spouse studies - u have to add docs and keep info. As far as OINP nomination is considered - it is OK to change info as long as you add the same info in activities and explain in LOE!

I believe if u add spouse work or study (they ask for uploading the proofs), if u have, u can do that. But if you do not have experience letter, u can remove ur work experience.

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
ritchie_v said:
If you have got points for spouse studies - u have to add docs and keep info. As far as OINP nomination is considered - it is OK to change info as long as you add the same info in activities and explain in LOE!

I believe if u add spouse work or study (they ask for uploading the proofs), if u have, u can do that. But if you do not have experience letter, u can remove ur work experience.

Thanks a lot for your advice. As suggested by you I ll upload by education assessment documents & in work experience section I ll remove my work history. And in LOE I ll explain them that I removed my work history bcz I am not able to get job duties on letter head.
I have one more idea, plz suggest whether it is wrong or right. Can i add my only experience letters from previous and current company in worl history. And for job duties i can write in LOE that I Am not able to get job duties on letter head.