+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
DIbraheem said:
We got screwed up by lawyers again; this time the second lawyer added capital assets (apartment) to pof thus indicated 80,000 CAD on ee prof. (Apartment valued at 55,000 CAD)

I just received my ITA, but i only have $25,000 in 6-month bank statements, more than minimum requirement:

1) should i just change the amount to $25,000 in e-apr? Would I risk misinterperation/rejection due to this mismatch between ee and e-apr? Is this something you have seen done before and explained through a LOE

2) I can sell my apartment, however it may raise concerns due to the sudden deposit. So if i end up doing this would a previous ownership and property transfer be acceptable to explain sudden deposit? Would this be a safer option?

3 ) should i just decline the ITA and amend the profile? I am at 476 points and i waited so long for this.

Your help is very much needed and appreciated.

Thanks,

Hey brother...

Easy fix man...please dont decline the ITA... the POF as long as it is above the cutoff you are good...as long as you truthfully submit docs during e- APR you are good buddy..submit a LOE mentioning the error on your part if it gives you some mental peace (but i think it wont be required)...

Just get docs from the bank (signed and stamped) for the funds you have(statements must go back 6 months with no history of big deposits in it for the 6 months) and you should be golden my friend...

Best wishes!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
jamezmoran said:
Yes, in the letter for the PPR. If you're not using MyCIC you have to forward a physical copy of the letter, including the completed Updated Information Chart attached, to the local visa office. If you are using MyCIC, it says to 'upload this information to your MyCIC account' and also to upload a photocopy of your passport. The trouble is in my account, I only see an option to upload my passport and that's it, nothing else relating to the Updated Information Chart.
upload all docs in the same tab and you shall be fine...

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
maged_mmh said:
So when BG changes from not started to in progress, we're past the danger zone?
Danger Zone? ? reminds me of an old kenny loggins song from top gun..relax bro...you are fine..relax...Merry christmas!! ;)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
DIbraheem said:
We got screwed up by lawyers again; this time the second lawyer added capital assets (apartment) to pof thus indicated 80,000 CAD on ee prof. (Apartment valued at 55,000 CAD)

I just received my ITA, but i only have $25,000 in 6-month bank statements, more than minimum requirement:

1) should i just change the amount to $25,000 in e-apr? Would I risk misinterperation/rejection due to this mismatch between ee and e-apr? Is this something you have seen done before and explained through a LOE

2) I can sell my apartment, however it may raise concerns due to the sudden deposit. So if i end up doing this would a previous ownership and property transfer be acceptable to explain sudden deposit? Would this be a safer option?

3 ) should i just decline the ITA and amend the profile? I am at 476 points and i waited so long for this.

Your help is very much needed and appreciated.

Thanks,
Its easy. Change the funds in your e-APR to 25,000 CAD. This is not even an issue and it is most certainly NOT misrepresentation. Just FYI, your application will not get special treatment if you show more funds. The funds required for a family of 4 = CAD $22,603. All IRCC wants to see is if you have sufficient funds with you.

Wish you good luck and all the very best!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
Thank you.. That means A 11.2 is only prima facie view taken by the officer. Back ground check for both of us has not been changed. Hope it brings good news soon.. Take care. Thank you for all the help. Merry X'mas and happy new year.
hey buddy...

what the "analyst" checks in a11.2 is
- are you eligible for the program you applied under?
- the points you claimed-are they verified and above cutoff?..
-validity/authenticity of your docs.

the back ground check is the entire process after your cross medicals...again, what you see on mycic is not the actual status of your application..

Best wishes!!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
lazybone said:
Unfortunately no not all the time...the bg check may change and may not...doesnt mean there is anything wrong with the application...and there is no written procedure on that sequence..it depends on the VO what the sequence they follow and what the speed of processing will be..and trust me there are many VOs and different processing speeds as well...

I can quote members who had "not needed" and it changed to in progress 1 day and they got PPR instantly...please dont go by what you see on mycic regarding bg check...if you want definite answers...then order notes...

Best wishes!
Totally agree with you on what you said above !

The application processing steps that i wrote are not documented anywhere. They are just derived conclusions from the application processing details after AOR !

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, do you happen to know when they resume working after Christmas holidays in CIC?

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rafzy said:
Im also interested to know
As per experts on this forum they resume on 02nd itself...

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Dear Raj and Senior Members,

Received my ITA on previous draw and updating my application/ profile. Also, started collecting my documents as well.
I have few doubts upon updating my PR application

I have received my ON nomination certificate and I see the NOC for which I have applied for has been mentioned. I have worked in 5 different companies and out of that in 2 companies I have worked for the NOC mentioned (5.6 years) in the certificate. So, obviously I need to mention those companies into my 'Work experience' section. But do I have to mention the other companies (totally different NOC- 3 years) into the Work experience section too or shall I just mentioned those into the Personal History section alone ?

Please correct me: The reference letters are asked only for the work experiences which we show in the Work experience section, right??

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Kar1205 said:
Dear Raj and Senior Members,

Received my ITA on previous draw and updating my application/ profile. Also, started collecting my documents as well.
I have few doubts upon updating my PR application

I have received my ON nomination certificate and I see the NOC for which I have applied for has been mentioned. I have worked in 5 different companies and out of that in 2 companies I have worked for the NOC mentioned (5.6 years) in the certificate. So, obviously I need to mention those companies into my 'Work experience' section. But do I have to mention the other companies (totally different NOC- 3 years) into the Work experience section too or shall I just mentioned those into the Personal History section alone ?

Please correct me: The reference letters are asked only for the work experiences which we show in the Work experience section, right??
You get maximum points for 3 years of experience. So the work experience for which you do not get points or not able to obtain necessary documents, you can move them to Personal History. You do not have to submit documents for information mentioned in Personal History.