+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

zzdyjcwj

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Don't know you can call to check all this. whats the number?
the number is 18882422100, i think it really depends on the agent you talk to. Some are nice, will put you on hold and go through ur file to find some useful information for you while others might just tell you to call back after 6 months. I have ordered gcms nots 3 times for my application so I have some comprehensive understanding about my case and I think I just asked right questions.

GPreet

Dec 4, 2010
US
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/12/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with file
My background status changed from ' Next step is to coduct a background check' to ' We are processing your background check' yesterday.
I'm a PNP outland applicant.
AOR: Dec 25 2016
Med pass: Mar 20 2017
BG in processing: May 26 2017

How long before i get PPR now?

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi Folks,

My AOR is December 3 (PNP INLAND) still waiting for PPR.
Is there anyone with the similar timeline or everyone else got theirs?

Thanks

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My background status changed from ' Next step is to coduct a background check' to ' We are processing your background check' yesterday.
I'm a PNP outland applicant.
AOR: Dec 25 2016
Med pass: Mar 20 2017
BG in processing: May 26 2017

How long before i get PPR now?
IMO you should get it on 30th

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the number is 18882422100, i think it really depends on the agent you talk to. Some are nice, will put you on hold and go through ur file to find some useful information for you while others might just tell you to call back after 6 months. I have ordered gcms nots 3 times for my application so I have some comprehensive understanding about my case and I think I just asked right questions.
Thank you, I tried it and they have high volume of calls so hang me up..but will try some other time.

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

My AOR is December 3 (PNP INLAND) still waiting for PPR.
Is there anyone with the similar timeline or everyone else got theirs?

Thanks
mine is aor dec2, still waiting. and mine was lmia I guess extra points need to wait longer..

kkkyyyii_

May 29, 2017

I have a question regarding the contact info. Under my cic account "notification info", we can update our email for cic to send us the notices. "Complete the following information so we can send you an email if there is an update to your application or message in your account." When I call CIC, the email I left there is not in their system, instead they use my agent's email. So which email the ppr email will go to.

soka

Apr 25, 2016
Guys, My background check is " We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" since 20Dec. Never saw IP1 or IP2 as you mention. is this normal ?

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
Any PPRS today?

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Our application is like yours though AOR is Jan 16 but very long travel history and we are also expecting delay in our PR because of the same. Now seeing you from Dec 03 still waiting, I am further worried about how long the delay is going to be. Good luck to you as well as us.

BTW, have you ordered your GCMS yet or any information you have on your application? We have not yet ordered and will wait for another one month to order.
I have not ordered my GCMS yet. Our agent is saying to wait for 6 months to complete, before we can order. But I am annoyed why certain people got PPR within 1-2 days of BGIP status change and here I am still waiting for near to a month now. It is frustrating. I am completing 6 months on coming Friday. Hopefully will get it before that.

Your status has changed to BGIP?

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have not ordered my GCMS yet. Our agent is saying to wait for 6 months to complete, before we can order. But I am annoyed why certain people got PPR within 1-2 days of BGIP status change and here I am still waiting for near to a month now. It is frustrating. I am completing 6 months on coming Friday. Hopefully will get it before that.

Your status has changed to BGIP?
Hi,

Our application has moved a bit. Yesterday night the status of BG has changed to we are processing your background check with is IP2. But i hope our wait for golden mail will not be as long as yours. I hope you too get your mail very soon. I hope you have checked your mails properly and its not sitting in SPAM or other folders like promotions or socials.. Keep a close eye and once again good luck to us all.

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any news from London VO guys ?
i am nearly 5 and half months waiting and not even BG IP !!!!
so frustrating :(:(:(