+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

somaya

Apr 27, 2017
Hello Guys,

Does anybody here changed the NOC after ITA, and then faced a problem/rejection later in the process??
I'd highly appreciate your reply very much .. Thanks.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Does anybody here changed the NOC after ITA, and then faced a problem/rejection later in the process??
I'd highly appreciate your reply very much .. Thanks.
for my brother i changed his NOC after ITA, its a straightforward process, you need to write an LoE explaining why you changed it later.

As long as its accurate, there shouldnt be any problem.

Vivian_CND

May 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Don't know??!!
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16-01-2017 Schedule A (IMM 5669). Doc sent 3h later
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
27 Dec 2016
Speaking of foreign work experience The eligibility of Express Entry is 2 years while that of OINP is 1 year. If CIC doesn’t agree with one of my job and takes it out of my profile. I may lose 15 points but still conserve the nomination which cost 600 points, is that true ? Can we count on the province’s nomination ?

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hello Experts,

Need your help. I am Dec 03 (AOR) pnp inland applicant and I called CIC last Monday regarding my file and apparently agent told me that decision has been made on my file and processing office sent out the email on 25th May. But agent didn’t tell me what is that email for..

After that I checked with my representative to see if we receive any correspondence but there is nothing and we both also even check our spam/junk folders. Also, there is no change in CIC account for which my representative has an access..

On Tuesday, I called CIC again and asked them to resend the email but this time to different email address but not received anything yet.
But is it right thing to ask to send it to different email, I am not sure I did the right thing

Does anyone face similar issue before or any idea how long does it take to receive the email?
Is it right to contact CIC again and again because I am in limbo ..

I am hoping this will not have any negative impact on my application.
Your input and guidance will be greatly appreciated on this

sumandeepk2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Hi Everyone,

Please see my timeline below in my signature. I see most of the Dec AOR's have received their PPRs. My Background Check shows- "We are processing your background" since May 1st. Can anyone let me know how much time does it takes once the BG is in progress?

Last edited:

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
What is the average processing time for CEC inland/outland applicants nowadays?

4dimension

Apr 26, 2017
Got my GCMS today. Eligibility is passed, however security is blank (no idea why). My group name is EE Dec Pace and group # is 2-MXFGO7X. Anyone has the same group number?

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my GCMS today. Eligibility is passed, however security is blank (no idea why). My group name is EE Dec Pace and group # is 2-MXFGO7X. Anyone has the same group number?
In my GCMS notes (issued May 15, 2017) , it does not mention any group name or number :( :(
What does that mean .
My eligibility is also " Passed" and the application is under security screening since march 1st, 2017.

if somebody knows please respond . thanks in advance

soka

Apr 25, 2016
Was your security screen part is hidden .. mine is RCMP check completed and security screen hidden (that means on going). S.21 on top ocrner on each paga with hidden info
I ll be getting my next notes on 24th will share if theres anythng change.
Hello,

Any update in your notes ?

Yamama

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Any update in your notes ?
Oh sorry, Just the application assignment date has been updated to June 3rd, 2017.

I am hoping if this would be the turning point for my PPR

InspiredC

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh sorry, Just the application assignment date has been updated to June 3rd, 2017.

I am hoping if this would be the turning point for my PPR
That sounds promising, holding thumbs for you! Maybe 3 June is your lucky day :)