+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

Midhund

May 29, 2017
My background status changed from ' Next step is to coduct a background check' to ' We are processing your background check' yesterday.
I'm a PNP outland applicant.
AOR: Dec 25 2016
Med pass: Mar 20 2017
BG in processing: May 26 2017

How long before i get PPR now?

Do you got any good news ...

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Just an update- Got PPR on 9 May. Submitted Passport on 24 May. Status changed to approved on 29 May, with visa document number stated. Expiry is dated 1 year from approval of medicals.

VFS still shows 'processing'. Will it take much longer to get my passport back?

Midhund

May 29, 2017
Just an update- Got PPR on 9 May. Submitted Passport on 24 May. Status changed to approved on 29 May, with visa document number stated. Expiry is dated 1 year from approval of medicals.

VFS still shows 'processing'. Will it take much longer to get my passport back?
Usually it takes 10 to 14 days. When do you got AOR?

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
got my gcms notes,
Application approved. and COPR in print queue from Apr 12.
No PPR mail yet

Dec 15 AOR, PNP-O

shashar

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
got my gcms notes,
Application approved. and COPR in print queue from Apr 12.
No PPR mail yet

Dec 15 AOR, PNP-O
You should write to cic.. probably they have just missed to trigger the PPR mail which is so frustrating.. Congrats anyways.. Atleast you know that the application is approved :)

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Got the PPR request on May 25, 2017 - Passport mailed.
Thank you all for your support and help!

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Guys, I don't see any movement for OINP applicants? what is going on exactly? I'm OINP applicant with 20 December AOR, until now only my medical has been passed.
Background check is still Not Applicable!!
Isn't OINP processing time supposed to be the fastest? since the documents were already checked by Ontario?

Guys with OINP DEC AOR would love to hear your comments!
I got my PPR last week. Your BG should turn to IP2 in a couple of days given your application follows the common timelines for PNP-I. Average time between IP2 to PPR is 10 days.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I have not ordered my GCMS yet. Our agent is saying to wait for 6 months to complete, before we can order. But I am annoyed why certain people got PPR within 1-2 days of BGIP status change and here I am still waiting for near to a month now. It is frustrating. I am completing 6 months on coming Friday. Hopefully will get it before that.

Your status has changed to BGIP?
There is never any harm ordering GCMS. Agents wait till something goes wrong and then they make their clients run at the eleventh hour. There is lot of money that you invest in getting your PR. More $25 for GCMS wont hurt. For indian clients, some third parties get your GCMS in Rs1000. Why take the risk to save Rs.1000???

daniel_lyz

Sep 18, 2011
Hi there. I am a applicant with
AOR December 30th.
Medical passed: Mar12nd
Backgound still NA....
five month now. Hope I receive the golden email on next Month.... and good wishes to everyone who are still waiting.

Midhund

May 29, 2017
Hi there. I am a applicant with
AOR December 30th.
Medical passed: Mar12nd
Backgound still NA....
five month now. Hope I receive the golden email on next Month.... and good wishes to everyone who are still waiting.
Please let us know when you get a good news.. All the best