App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
FoodieG said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and happy to join. I am very happy to see so many people helping each other out & being supportive. Keep up the good work

Here's my situation:
Application submitted 31/12/2016
AOR received 31/12/2016
Medical passed: 15/01/2017
Request for additional documents (PCC): 18/01/2017
PCC submitted: 08/02/2017

I haven't received any update after this. My application status says the following:

Application Status: we received your application. We will send you a message if there is an update or if we need more information.
Review of Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: the additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: you do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision: your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am very worried as I haven't received any update in one and a half months. Also I read on the thread somewhere that London VO is not working. I live in London, United Kingdom and I'm wondering if that's affecting my application processing.

Any advice on what to do next would be greatly appreciated. Can I send a case specific request now or is it too early?

Thanks in advance.
Finally someone with my exact same AoR :) All the best.

FoodieG

Mar 20, 2017
iamDinesh said:
Hi, I think you'll get some update in next 2 weeks as the average time for PPR is 3 months. I havent received any update after 13th Jan when I received message for Medical Passed. So dont worry, just be patient. My AOR date is 27th Dec so we are kind of on same timeline.
Thank you very much. That's a little reassuring.

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
FoodieG said:
Thank you. I'm still figuring out some of the acronyms. Could you help me understand what NN --> NS means?
Not Needed --> Not Started

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FoodieG said:
Thank you. I'm still figuring out some of the acronyms. Could you help me understand what NN --> NS means?
NN - Not needed (old terminology)
NS - Not started (old terminology)

If something is NN, then either it is already done (at least on Central Office level) or not being touched yet
NS - not started is actually started and they are waiting for something (mostly some internal imput).
IP - In Progress (old terminology)
usually opened and working on actively, so that will turn to passed or they will be blocked at some point and they ask you for additional documents, or at worst they will wait for some internal information and just keep it on IP rather than on NS.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
vensak said:

If something is NN, then either it is already done (at least on Central Office level) or not being touched yet
NS - not started is actually started and they are waiting for something (mostly some internal imput).
usually opened and working on actively, so that will turn to passed or they will be blocked at some point and they ask you for additional documents, or at worst they will wait for some internal information and just keep it on IP rather than on NS.
+1 vensak!!

myseneca

Nov 28, 2016
vensak said:

Good info..thanks

Paj

Jan 25, 2017
zzdyjcwj said:
Hi guys, my BG just went from Ip to Not applicable, what does that possibly mean? Does that mean R10 check is done? Thanks
Hi. The same change happened to my profile, as well? Are you FSW, CEC or PNP? Inland?

Paj

Jan 25, 2017
Adil Sulehri said:
FSW + PNP (inland)

Same status, not applicable since Thursday I guess
Hello. When did your medical passed and BG changed to IP? And when BG changed from IP to NA?

hvm

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hi,

I had a question on flagpolling - when I go to the border, will they ask me my financial documents as well ?

Please advise

Thanks
Hema

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Paj said:
Hello. When did your medical passed and BG changed to IP? And when BG changed from IP to NA?
that's the worrying thing :D, my medical has not been passed yet, I'm pretty sure because of it's expiry, it was expired on 15 feb 2017
Regarding BG check: I guess it was in NS in 1 week and then In Progress for 2 weeks and now Not Applicable for 4 to 5 days

FoodieG

Mar 20, 2017
vensak said:

Thank you this is super helpful.

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Adil Sulehri said:
that's the worrying thing :D, my medical has not been passed yet, I'm pretty sure because of it's expiry, it was expired on 15 feb 2017
Regarding BG check: I guess it was in NS in 1 week and then In Progress for 2 weeks and now Not Applicable for 4 to 5 days
Your medical needs to be in date for landing. I would get another asap and submit a CSE.