+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
No news after submiting an additional document on February 09 to HKVO.

Background is NOT APPLICABLE (or not needed) since end-January.

Hope there would be some good news in the coming weeks. :p

iamDinesh

Dec 15, 2016
Chandigarh, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
IELTS Request
Beforehand (Feb, 2016)
Med's Request
Beforehand
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
Hi,

My friend received his PPR mail today. He doesn't have an account so I'm updating on his behalf. Below are his details:
FSW-O
AOR 14th Dec
Med re-request - 8th Mar
Meds Done - 10th Mar
Meds Passed - 16th Mar
BG - Not Applicable to 'We are processing your BG check' on 14th Mar and still the same

I hope It's helpful for anyone on same timeline.

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
Can any one from PNP - Ontario clarify the below doubt

There is no place for adding the Nomination certificate in the check list given in CIC Account of my profile

Is it mandatory to add the certificate along with the explanation letter

I could see a lot of applicants receiving the PPR mails, if you have applied under the same stream and received PPR Let me know.

My timelines

PNP - Ontario

eAPR - 10-Dec-2017
Medical Passed 29-Dec-2017
No Updates after that

Thanks in Advance

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanmurugan said:
Can any one from PNP - Ontario clarify the below doubt

There is no place for adding the Nomination certificate in the check list given in CIC Account of my profile

Is it mandatory to add the certificate along with the explanation letter

I could see a lot of applicants receiving the PPR mails, if you have applied under the same stream and received PPR Let me know.

My timelines

PNP - Ontario

eAPR - 10-Dec-2017
Medical Passed 29-Dec-2017
No Updates after that

Thanks in Advance
always better to add it, they wont reject it for not adding - however they may come back to you to ask to upload it, then you upload it... wastes time you see...
since you have already submitted, just wait and relax... and keep checking your account and email for any updates..

good luck

mohanmurugan

Dec 15, 2015
thestunner316 said:
always better to add it, they wont reject it for not adding - however they may come back to you to ask to upload it, then you upload it... wastes time you see...
since you have already submitted, just wait and relax... and keep checking your account and email for any updates..

good luck
Thanks man..

FoodieG

Mar 20, 2017
jianxia15 said:
No news after submiting an additional document on February 09 to HKVO.

Background is NOT APPLICABLE (or not needed) since end-January.

Hope there would be some good news in the coming weeks. :p
Hello there,

Similar state for me as well.
AOR:31/12/16,
additional document request: 18/01/17
addl. docs submitted: 08/02

No update after that.

prashant.2007

Nov 18, 2016
Good Day Friends,

I received GCMS notes day and could see following review's on different dates. My file transferred to LVO on 01/Feb/2017. Below remarks are from CIO. Please help to provide your views and insights on the status of my application.

1. Notes on 12/Jan/2017 - Support Service Agent

Principal application application promoted. New UCI created. Medical attached to UCI. Fees Paid upfront. IELTS threshold met. Verified Spouse language met. PNC includes Education, proof of funds and PCC.

2. Notes on 14/Jan/2017:

Request letter for travel history sent through CIC.

3. Notes on 19/Jan/2017: Agent Review

PCC R10 OK. All PCC on application; following PC's NRT India. Criminality decision passed. ECA OK and results verified on issuing agency website. Found satisfactory as claimed by Principal Applicant. Age of applicant review and no change from ITA to e-aPR. Travel history received and reviewed.

4. Notes on 01/Feb/2017: Program Assistant

Medical: All Valid. Ready to finalize PNP triage. Civil status: No concerns. Marriage certificate on file. Passport expiry date xx-xx-xxxx. Proof of funds on file. No trace in GCMS / FOSS other than current application.

5. Notes on 01/Feb/2017: Case Analyst

I have verified application as per section 11.2 of IRPA and make following determination:
Recommendation: Appear to meet requirement, Ready to finalize. No trace in GCMS / FOSS other than present application. Regarding employment - Submitted letters of reference appears to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under NOC selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA meets minimum requirements of 12 months work experience. PA meets education requirement.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
iamDinesh said:
Hi,

My friend received his PPR mail today. He doesn't have an account so I'm updating on his behalf. Below are his details:
FSW-O
AOR 14th Dec
Med re-request - 8th Mar
Meds Done - 10th Mar
Meds Passed - 16th Mar
BG - Not Applicable to 'We are processing your BG check' on 14th Mar and still the same

Congrats!

avalancher

Jun 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashant.2007 said:
Good Day Friends,

I received GCMS notes day and could see following review's on different dates. My file transferred to LVO on 01/Feb/2017. Below remarks are from CIO. Please help to provide your views and insights on the status of my application.

Principal application application promoted. New UCI created. Medical attached to UCI. Fees Paid upfront. IELTS threshold met. Verified Spouse language met. PNC includes Education, proof of funds and PCC.

2. Notes on 14/Jan/2017:

PCC R10 OK. All PCC on application; following PC's NRT India. Criminality decision passed. ECA OK and results verified on issuing agency website. Found satisfactory as claimed by Principal Applicant. Age of applicant review and no change from ITA to e-aPR. Travel history received and reviewed.

Medical: All Valid. Ready to finalize PNP triage. Civil status: No concerns. Marriage certificate on file. Passport expiry date xx-xx-xxxx. Proof of funds on file. No trace in GCMS / FOSS other than current application.

I have verified application as per section 11.2 of IRPA and make following determination:
Recommendation: Appear to meet requirement, Ready to finalize. No trace in GCMS / FOSS other than present application. Regarding employment - Submitted letters of reference appears to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under NOC selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA meets minimum requirements of 12 months work experience. PA meets education requirement.
Are you a PNP applicant?

prashant.2007

Nov 18, 2016
prashant.2007 said:
Good Day Friends,

2. Notes on 14/Jan/2017:

Ontario pnp

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are they taking too long for OINP nominated individuals, or it's just me? I received my AOR on Dec. 3, 2016, and my medicals got updated in the first week of Feb. 2017. My background check went from in progress to not applicable in Feb. Since then I haven't had a single update to my account. Anyone else OINP nominated (inland) with similar timeline?

Thanks

iamDinesh

Dec 15, 2016
Chandigarh, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
IELTS Request
Beforehand (Feb, 2016)
Med's Request
Beforehand
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
iamDinesh said:
Hi,

FSW-O
AOR 14th Dec
Med re-request - 8th Mar
Meds Done - 10th Mar
Meds Passed - 16th Mar

Also he received the COPR directly, not the PPR.
His visa office is CPC-Ottawa