+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

hvm

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hi,

I had got PPR on 24th February but sent my passport on 9th March, as I had go to the US for an official visit. They received the passport on 13th March, and the status changed to 'Approved' today.

I have read in the forum about trackers activated when they send passport back, would that be on my CIC page ? And once I get my passport back and do landing, is there anything further I would need to do ?

Please advise.

segio

Apr 3, 2015
Good morning everyone !
Got my PPR by email yesterday, stating that i have to send the passport copies. got another email this morning saying that i have to go to an interview in saskatoon to get the COPR and bring all the documents and photographs as well. anybody had something similar ? what does it mean ? do i still have to send them the passports ???

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sooontobe77 said:
My First Ever post in this forum. Silent follower through out. Hope someone will find this helpful..

Came to Canada in 2014 May in Open WP.
FSW Application : Applied in December 2014 - Rejected due to non compliant Emp. letter.
CEC Inland : AOR in Jan 2016 - Rejected due to incomplete application on Mar 08 -2016 (Uploaded wrong document instead of Passport pages..duh!!)

Now..

CEC Inland
AOR -Dec 06-2016
Schedule A request : Feb 17-2017 (Uploaded on Feb 22 -2017)
Wife's PCC request : March 01 -2017 (Uploaded on March 07 -2017)
PPR Request : March 15 -2017

Its all about patience and persistence..God luck to all!!!.
Canada is an amazing country!!!
congrat.

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
Pls can the elders in the forum help point me in the right direction.
I got my Ita on 5th Jan 2017, submitted my application on 6th Feb 2017, got medical passed email on 10th march 2017.
Pls can someone help me with link to the right group i should join for updates

Thanks

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
ozone4oz said:
I got my Ita on 5th Jan 2017, submitted my application on 6th Feb 2017, got medical passed email on 10th march 2017.

Thanks
here you go
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-february-2017-connect-here-t472377.0.html

ozone4oz

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Jan, 2016
Doc's Request.
15th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2017
Med's Done....
19th Jan 2017
naija-kanadian said:
ozone4oz said:

Thanks
here you go
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-february-2017-connect-here-t472377.0.html
Thanks bro
wish us well for safe landing soon

jimmysong

Feb 23, 2017
PonJoub said:
the e-appeal decision comes (if it is accepted or rejected) about 3-5 business days after your submission. then once it is accepted, you can do the official COC online application and send the full application by courier/post mail with all the necessary docs (including the fingerprints)
for my fingerprints, I went to the Singapore embassy (in France coz I currently live in France) to do them because only them were willing to do the fingerprints and also I did the fingerprints on a specific form that Singapore embassy provided. im not sure whether we can do the fingerprints on any miscellaneous form but I suggest that you get the specific Singaporian form for that (to avoid any bad surprise and potential rejection by SPF and thus waste more time ...) or at least to contact SPF to clarify this matter (but be careful, sometimes SPF's replies are very slow ... they even replied to me more than 1 month after my information request ...)
and if your are not in Singapore anymore, the best is to ask a relative or friend to collect it on your behalf because otherwise SPF will send the PCC/COC by normal post mail and it can take even more time to reach you (fyi, u just need to upload in the CIC website a scan copy of your COC. the originals could still be in Singapore but you have already uploaded the necessary document on the CIC website ;) )
for that, u just need to thick the box "proxy" and give the full name and ID details (passport number etc ...) when applying for your COC once the e-appeal is approved but you will need to provide a letter of authorization to your relative or friend (for him/her to collect on your behalf)

fyi, i do no longer live in Singapore so I asked a friend still living there => i sent her all the necessary documents (including the requested docs by SPF + fingerprints + the letter of authorization to collect on my behalf) by DHL then my friend post mailed the necessary docs to SPF and then once the COC was ready, she just needed to bring along her ID (passport or whatever ID you mentioned in your application) and the letter of authorization to collect it. and finally she sent me by scan email and I straight away uploaded it in my CIC account ;)

in total, the process took me about 3-4 weeks but from the time SPF received my docs by post mail and the time that my COC was ready, there was approx. 1 week (but not sure if this could be considered as a standard timeline ...)

i hope these details will help you in your application.

good luck
hi buddy, may i ask how many fingers does the fingerprint impression required??the Canada official fingerprint i applied for EE are thumb and index only? thx!

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
mira.r said:
Got my PPR email last night ;D - although nothing has changed in my EE profile apart from medicals and background check status after AOR.

Once I send my passport, is there anything else I need to do?

Thank you guys for all your help! Appreciate it.
Congrats!! Can you let us know your VO & Category?

segio

Apr 3, 2015
got an email stating that i have to show up for an interview in cic office in saskatoon to receive my COPR...
is that some type of landing ? any information about that ? is that something new ?

iyingc

Mar 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

I just received a letter on my CIC and I am not sure if that is PPR?
I believe it's PPR, but I will paste below so someone can confirm and let me know?
I am from a country that DO NOT REQUIRE a Visa so Canada, so they are asking me the following documents.

1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s) and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you.
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt.

I understand that I have to send my passport photocopy, but what does pages containing amendments means?
Also, I have seen several people also sending a prepaid envelope along with their documents/passport to CIC.
Do I need to send a prepaid envelope with my address on it?
Anyone that can help me with my question, it will be greatly appreciated.
In the mean time, below is the letter that I received from CIC.

Dear XXXXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Hong Kong office immediately via the IRCC Web Form with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
 Change in health;
 You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.
Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.
STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at:
a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.
Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if:
o You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa or permit.
and blah blah blah

My timeline is AOR: December 14, 2016 (OINP CEC outland)

Any help will be grealty appretiated! Thanks guys!

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
iyingc said:
Hi Guys,

I just received a letter on my CIC and I am not sure if that is PPR?
I believe it's PPR, but I will paste below so someone can confirm and let me know?
I am from a country that DO NOT REQUIRE a Visa so Canada, so they are asking me the following documents.

1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s) and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you.
4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt.

I understand that I have to send my passport photocopy, but what does pages containing amendments means?
Also, I have seen several people also sending a prepaid envelope along with their documents/passport to CIC.
Do I need to send a prepaid envelope with my address on it?
Anyone that can help me with my question, it will be greatly appreciated.
In the mean time, below is the letter that I received from CIC.

Dear XXXXXX,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Hong Kong office immediately via the IRCC Web Form with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
 Change in health;
 You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.
Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.
STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at:
a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.
Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if:
o You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa or permit.
and blah blah blah

My timeline is AOR: December 14, 2016 (OINP CEC outland)

Any help will be grealty appretiated! Thanks guys!
It is PPRRRRRRRR Congratulations!

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys just wanted to updated. Got my BCK change to IP last night and today in the morning received RPRF request and submitted it today itself.

Had an additional slot in my CIC account to upload the payment receipt after i paid RPRF from CIC

ALL the best and looking positive ahead

zeemapz

Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
????
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
change NOC 2173 to 2171
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-23-2016
Med's Done....
12-21-2016
Passport Req..
03-27-2017
Hi All,

Congratulations to all who got their PPRs! :)

Just sharing my timeline since we are on the same date of eAPR submission:

Status since 9th of March:
App Stat: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update.....
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Med: You passed the medical exam.
Add'l Doc: We do not need additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message....
BC: Not Applicable
Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message on the final decision has been made.

Hope there will be more PPR soon and ours will be one of those.. In God's perfect time!

:)

fun2band

Jul 1, 2016
segio said:
got an email stating that i have to show up for an interview in cic office in saskatoon to receive my COPR...
is that some type of landing ? any information about that ? is that something new ?
Are you PNP from SK .and which country are you from.
I would suggest to call up cic.