+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
I have had no update in my profile since medicals passed on 2nd dec (AOR 1st dec). My PCC was valid till end of january. is that going to be an issue for BG? do i need to get another PCC and upload it?
Please someone help me i am very nervous now as 3.5 months have passed without any update in my profile.

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Piracha123 said:
I have had no update in my profile since medicals passed on 2nd dec (AOR 1st dec). My PCC was valid till end of january. is that going to be an issue for BG? do i need to get another PCC and upload it?
Please someone help me i am very nervous now as 3.5 months have passed without any update in my profile.
Your PCC needs to be valid only as on the date of submission of e-APR.. even if it expires after that, it doesnt matter..

Piracha123

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
nv0411 said:
Your PCC needs to be valid only as on the date of submission of e-APR.. even if it expires after that, it doesnt matter..
thanks a lot. is there any way to know the application status without ordering GCMS notes? I dont have any representative in canada who can receive GCMS notes for me.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Piracha123 said:
thanks a lot. is there any way to know the application status without ordering GCMS notes? I dont have any representative in canada who can receive GCMS notes for me.
i dont think so.

man its only been 3.5 months, they said they finish 80% of applications in 6 months.... so if its under 6 months for now, you shouldnt be worried... as they say - no news is good news :)

cheers

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Finally some movement in my case.

Got RPRF request early this morning and made payment almost immediately.

Timeline below:

EE Profile created: 31 Oct 2016
ITA: 2 Nov 2016
AOR: 31 Dec 2016
Medicals passed: 13 Jan 2017
BG from NN to NS: 15 Jan 2017
BG from NS to NN: 20 Jan 2017
RPRF request: 15 Mar 2017

Am not sure if the request came from Ottawa, but looking at the time of the day, 12:25 AM seems it may have been triggered from Ottawa (or a system generated message).

Message below:

Dear XYZ,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days.

Regards,
RS18279
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Should I order my GCMS notes now?

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
viveks said:

Timeline below:

Am not sure if the request came from Ottawa, but looking at the time of the day, 12:25 AM seems it may have been triggered from Ottawa (or a system generated message).
Congrats - by the looks of it, the e-mail you received from the Ottawa VO as well (like mine). This means that either the application is being processed directly at Ottawa VO or the file will be transferred to NDVO at some point (hopefully soon) where the final formalities will be completed.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
viveks said:

Timeline below:

Message below:

Dear XYZ,

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Regards,
RS18279
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Congratulations!

ryanrf

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:
Should I order my GCMS notes now?
I've seen Raj recommend requesting for GCMS after 3 months from aor. Besides you will probably get PPR long before your notes are released to you.
Congratulations and best of luck btw :)

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
ryanrf said:
I've seen Raj recommend requesting for GCMS after 3 months from aor. Besides you will probably get PPR long before your notes are released to you.
Congratulations and best of luck btw :)
Noone really knows the process)
I have paid RPRF in two months after AOR, two more months passed after payment. Still waiting :D
Ordering GCMS notes will never hurt:)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
viveks said:

Timeline below:

Message below:

Dear XYZ,

 Click “Submit”

Regards,
RS18279
www.cic.gc.ca
Congrats!!! Congrats!!! almost there!:)

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
viveks said:

Timeline below:

Message below:

Dear XYZ,

 Click “Submit”

Regards,
RS18279
www.cic.gc.ca

congrats man

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Millty said:
OMG i just received my PPR request ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
congrats :D

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
viveks said:

Timeline below:

Congratulations, you are almost there :D

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my PPR email last night ;D - although nothing has changed in my EE profile apart from medicals and background check status after AOR.

Once I send my passport, is there anything else I need to do?

Thank you guys for all your help! Appreciate it.