United States
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Hello Guys,

Please update anyone is in the same situation as mine. Its been 71 days post AOR and no updates yet. Not even medicals. Profile is same as it was on the first day post AOR.

Shrinidh

wengehua

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
shrinidh said:
Hello Guys,

Please update anyone is in the same situation as mine. Its been 71 days post AOR and no updates yet. Not even medicals. Profile is same as it was on the first day post AOR.

Shrinidh
68 days after AOR and no update

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

akmoolah:

What bestofluck stated is right.

Well, BG: NN-NS-NN-IP-PPR-PR
NN-NS-NN-IP-NN-PPR-PR
NN-NS-NN-IP-NN-IP-NN-PPR-PR are the statuses that have been observed, experienced by several applicants.
How, when, under what criteria the changes happen can't be predicted.

We need to patiently wait and watch the progress and act according to IRCC request for RPRF etc.
+1 for the useful compilation @MZASAM ...

renesa05

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got an email from CIC that my application has been updated. By looking at it I am not sure if there is any update

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Hello Guys
I am going to OINP master's stream, but have been unemployed after my graduation for about more than 6 months, not even part time jobs. Does it effects my application.

Regards

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibk said:
Hello Guys
I am going to OINP master's stream, but have been unemployed after my graduation for about more than 6 months, not even part time jobs. Does it effects my application.

Regards
If you have atleast 1 year continuous Full time work experience in your chosen NOC in last 5 years, then you are fine. Unemployment is not a reason for disqualification with either OINP or IRCC.

Rickyindia

Star Member
Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-3-2017
renesa05 said:
I just got an email from CIC that my application has been updated. By looking at it I am not sure if there is any update

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started
Your Background Check has changed from Not needed at this time to Not started. And this is a very good sign.

sidh212121

Feb 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO*
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Guys,

I received my ITA on 8th Feb and in process of completing/compiling my documentation for e-APR. Need advice on the following -

1. For my (and my wife's) current work experience reference letter, we are hesitant to approach our current employers as that would negatively impact our prospects here. Would an offer letter + salary slips + Tax return form (Form 16) suffice?

2. Our other job reference letters do not mention salary details but other requested information (job title, duration, roles & responsibilities etc) is present. Do i need to attach salary slips as proof for salary details?

3. My wife has had employment with 6 employers before and we are unable to get a reference letter for one of those companies (though we have the offer letter + salary slips + tax return form). Should we simply mention that in the LoE and attach the above alternatives? If we remove this one employment, does it amount to misrepresentation and/or affect our chances? My guess is since this is spouse work-ex, it doesn't affect my CRS score.

Appreciate any guidance on the above.

Thanks.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
chandra415 said:
Hi

I realized now that I mistakenly submitted same documents in 2 different places. Is there any way I can update or attach a document to my file after receiving AOR ? I forgot to update my WES and Indian degrees, instead updated the Canadian degree twice :'( How can I correct this mistake ?

Please advise.
Thanks
Raise a CSE.

Alternatively, you can send mail with updated documents to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and your local visa office (if known)

SRJASON

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
sidh212121 said:
Hi Guys,

I received my ITA on 8th Feb and in process of completing/compiling my documentation for e-APR. Need advice on the following -

1. For my (and my wife's) current work experience reference letter, we are hesitant to approach our current employers as that would negatively impact our prospects here. Would an offer letter + salary slips + Tax return form (Form 16) suffice?

2. Our other job reference letters do not mention salary details but other requested information (job title, duration, roles & responsibilities etc) is present. Do i need to attach salary slips as proof for salary details?

3. My wife has had employment with 6 employers before and we are unable to get a reference letter for one of those companies (though we have the offer letter + salary slips + tax return form). Should we simply mention that in the LoE and attach the above alternatives? If we remove this one employment, does it amount to misrepresentation and/or affect our chances? My guess is since this is spouse work-ex, it doesn't affect my CRS score.

Thanks.
Employment Reference letters are considered mandatory by CIC for scoring work experience points. If you were not able to get those letters, either you can give a self-declaration or a reference letter signed by your colleague. But remember you cannot do this for all or most of your employers, though we dont know about the rules of CIC (about how many letters can be from employers & how many can be self-declared). Such cases might extend background verification and it might delay application processing time.

PS: I'm not an expert, just sharing my observations fyi

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sidh212121 said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
1. You need to submit reference letters only for the jobs that you claim points for. Check this link to know about alternatives in the absence of a formal reference letter http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

2. Yes

3. Same as point 1. If any removal of work experience from Work History to Personal History does not affect your points, then you are good to go.

morice

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Morice
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
Hello,

How can someone know where his file is being processed without ordering GCMS notes ?

Is there any way to know?

Thanks