+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

FeelGoodNic

Apr 13, 2016
Ruby31 said:
So 24 hours after medicals got passed, I have received ADR for schedule A and Supplementary travel info forms for me and Supplementary travel info for my spouse.

I had submitted schedule a form upfront with my application since I answered yes to a statutory question. Don't get why they are asking for it again.

Will refill and sending it with the other docs tomorrow.

Pls update.

P.S: I never got any mail for the updated medical status. In fact when I got the mail from CIC, I thought it was the mail for the update in medicals. Thank God I didn't assume and checked only to see that it was a mail for ADR.
Hi Ruby, my application process was much the same as yours! Didn't get any update for medicals, then an email with request for updated travel info for my spouse and I. Still haven't figured out why they needed our travel info again but apparently this is normal.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
It's pretty normal that they ask for these information again. I was requeste to submit travel history though I did so when filling the post-ITA forms.

Good luck with the application!
Thanks jianxia15.

So since you also filled a travel history form, I believe you can help answer my questions.

So on the travel history form, you know it says boldly that it should be filled by the PA. Guess my spouse should just ignore that and just fill the form either ways since a they were specifically asked to fill one?

Then you know on the same travel info form, it has boxes where u put ur travel info as the PA and then it asks you if your spouse travelled too and asks that you check a corresponding box. After this you now have tables where your spouse is meant to fill in their own travel info.

So after I have filled my own boxes, should my spouse fill their own corresponding boxes with their own info on my own travel info form too?

Then when my spouse wants to fill their own separate travel info form, do they just simply do the reverse of what I did on my own travel info form?

Kindly explain... Any other person can pls add their input.

Thank you all.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FeelGoodNic said:
Hi Ruby, my application process was much the same as yours! Didn't get any update for medicals, then an email with request for updated travel info for my spouse and I. Still haven't figured out why they needed our travel info again but apparently this is normal.
Hey FeelGoodNic,

Good to know we all are making progress somehow.

Apparently this request is normal as seen from people's comments/post. Let's just give them what they want. Not like we have any choice anyways. lol.

I am a bit confused as to how to fill the travel info form tho.

So on the travel history form, you know it says boldly that it should be filled by the PA. Guess my spouse should just ignore that and just fill the form either ways since a they were specifically asked to fill one?

Then you know on the same travel info form, it has boxes where u put ur travel info as the PA and then it asks you if your spouse travelled too and asks that you check a corresponding box. After this you now have tables where your spouse is meant to fill in their own travel info.

So after I have filled my own boxes, should my spouse fill their own corresponding boxes with their own info on my own travel info form too?

Then when my spouse wants to fill their own separate travel info form, do they just simply do the reverse of what I did on my own travel info form?

Kindly explain.

Thank you and all the very best as we progress.

FeelGoodNic

Apr 13, 2016
Hi Ruby,

I was very confused by the instructions with the travel form, the message I received stated that both my partner and I needed to fill out separate ones, and there were two spots open in my application. However as you noticed the form itself clearly states it should only be filled out by the principal applicant, and there is a space for the spouse's travels, so the request for 2 separate forms makes no sense!

I ended up calling CIC on the phone and they agreed that the instructions in the message did not align with the instructions on the form, and that I should just fill out one form (with my travels, and my spouse's travels in the appropriate section). Then, they suggested I write a letter of explanation explaining that I filled out the form in accordance with the instructions on the form and to contact me if they needed any more details, and upload that in the second spot. They said it made no sense for my spouse to fill out a form that clearly states it can only be filled out by the principal applicant and that my confusion was understandable.

If you're looking for confirmation on this, I'd recommend calling up CIC- they were very helpful on the phone once I managed to get through to them.

Best of luck!

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Ruby31 said:
Thanks jianxia15.

So since you also filled a travel history form, I believe you can help answer my questions.

Kindly explain... Any other person can pls add their input.

Thank you all.
I am sorry that I cannot help u on that because I am single and applied alone, so there is no need for me to fill in forms for spouses and dependents.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FeelGoodNic said:
Hi Ruby,

I was very confused by the instructions with the travel form, the message I received stated that both my partner and I needed to fill out separate ones, and there were two spots open in my application. However as you noticed the form itself clearly states it should only be filled out by the principal applicant, and there is a space for the spouse's travels, so the request for 2 separate forms makes no sense!

I ended up calling CIC on the phone and they agreed that the instructions in the message did not align with the instructions on the form, and that I should just fill out one form (with my travels, and my spouse's travels in the appropriate section). Then, they suggested I write a letter of explanation explaining that I filled out the form in accordance with the instructions on the form and to contact me if they needed any more details, and upload that in the second spot. They said it made no sense for my spouse to fill out a form that clearly states it can only be filled out by the principal applicant and that my confusion was understandable.

If you're looking for confirmation on this, I'd recommend calling up CIC- they were very helpful on the phone once I managed to get through to them.

Best of luck!
Exactly!

This was exactly what I had in mind to do as well.

This really helps. Thank you.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
I am sorry that I cannot help u on that because I am single and applied alone, so there is no need for me to fill in forms for spouses and dependents.
That's OK. :)
Please share your AOR.
Thanks.

patel.jeetesh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
What is difference between VISA fees & RPRF fees?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patel.jeetesh said:
What is difference between VISA fees & RPRF fees?
See the difference for yourself in the below links -->

Processing fee --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/imm/pr.asp

RPRF --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/imm/rprf.asp

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Ruby31 said:
So 24 hours after medicals got passed, I have received ADR for schedule A and Supplementary travel info forms for me and Supplementary travel info for my spouse.

I had submitted schedule a form upfront with my application since I answered yes to a statutory question. Don't get why they are asking for it again.

Will refill and sending it with the other docs tomorrow.

Pls update.

P.S: I never got any mail for the updated medical status. In fact when I got the mail from CIC, I thought it was the mail for the update in medicals. Thank God I didn't assume and checked only to see that it was a mail for ADR.
Those re-send the form again requests are maybe due to inability to open a file? This is quite a common issue it seems... just a guess.

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hai

I am about to submit my E-apr. I got PNP nomination from ontario also.

My roles and responsibility letter is a standard template from company. It doesnt contain working hours. Working hours are mentioned in my appointed letter only.
Because of this same problem i got PFL letter from ontario(during PNP nomination) and got cleared with a letter of explanation and got nomination.

I may face the same problem here with CIC. what should i do now. !! please suggest..

FeelGoodNic

Apr 13, 2016
Ruby31 said:
Exactly!

This was exactly what I had in mind to do as well.

This really helps. Thank you.
Hi again Ruby, just wanted to add that I just received my PPR today so it looks like what I sent them for my travel docs was acceptable :)

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
roshantrv83 said:
Hai

I am about to submit my E-apr. I got PNP nomination from ontario also.

My roles and responsibility letter is a standard template from company. It doesnt contain working hours. Working hours are mentioned in my appointed letter only.
Because of this same problem i got PFL letter from ontario(during PNP nomination) and got cleared with a letter of explanation and got nomination.

I may face the same problem here with CIC. what should i do now. !! please suggest..
Submit a LOE along your EE application or get new employment letters that include hours of work per week.

atoyebitolu@yahoo.com

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2016
Nomination.....
29-08-2016