+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
Hi guys,

Has anyone got any update on the review of eligibility, I received AOR on December 7, on December 9 I got my medicals passed, and then I was requested schedule A which I sent on December 16.

Current status:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
vensak said:
I see.
In case of Federal part you are doing following:
1. Adding all work experience that you are claiming points for (where you have reference letters and such). This can be up to 10 years old.
2. Adding into your personal history all work, study and non work history for last 10 years. Interestingly also your studium period is automaticaly uploaded there (i did not delete that part even if it was older than 10 years). For 10 years of personal history, no gaps are allowed.
Hi Vensak,

Thanks once again for your replies. Just need a clarification.
Work experience – can this be discontinued for a few years ? in my case my first employer in France has provided me with the experience letter as per the CIC requirements, while all the others did not (or some are still working on it) and then, from 2007 until date, I have all the required docs needed, including the work exp letter. But the gap is kind of huge between my first employer and the 2007 one, so will this be acceptable to IRCC ?

My NOC is 0611 – and this is based on my entire career (including my first job), split between 2 continents and 2 countries mainly.
I can always push all the other experiences in France to personal history (and provide salary stubs, work certificates and contract).

Any thoughts or suggestions?

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
If i am not wrong CIC only need lat 10 years details

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aniclb said:
Hi Vensak,

Thanks once again for your replies. Just need a clarification.
Work experience – can this be discontinued for a few years ? in my case my first employer in France has provided me with the experience letter as per the CIC requirements, while all the others did not (or some are still working on it) and then, from 2007 until date, I have all the required docs needed, including the work exp letter. But the gap is kind of huge between my first employer and the 2007 one, so will this be acceptable to IRCC ?

My NOC is 0611 – and this is based on my entire career (including my first job), split between 2 continents and 2 countries mainly.
I can always push all the other experiences in France to personal history (and provide salary stubs, work certificates and contract).

Any thoughts or suggestions?
for the federal part as long as you fullifll the 1 year requirement for full time(or 2 years for part time), there can be gaps without any problems.
You can even change your NOC with different positions and even by the same employer.
But you shall state your main NOC (with most significant experience on it).

Whatever employment is from 2006 or earlier, you do not need neither to have any reference letters nor have it in your personal history (the only exception would be if that employment was for government or such, then they have to know about it regardless the timing, but that goes to personal history).

Thinking there is very similar to the Ontario PNP thinking. It is just that you can use up to 10 years back to get points.

Personal advice would be following.
List under employment history same employers that you have listed for Ontario and then list under personal history last 10 years of your life together with employment where you have too little or no proof.

You have your PNP points so you just need to pass 67 FSW mark and the minimum language and education requirement. (so like 80% of the documentation will be the same like for PNP).

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
Thats technically correct, however, this is change in circumstances, especially if the reason for rejection is due to some... well, "not good' reasons. therefore, to be on a safe side, better to inform.
Reason of rejection is section 214b : not enough ties with home country in order to grant a non-immigrant visa.

is that bad?

mashamasha

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
makskop said:
Hi guys,

Has anyone got any update on the review of eligibility, I received AOR on December 7, on December 9 I got my medicals passed, and then I was requested schedule A which I sent on December 16.

Current status:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started
Hi - I am in the same boat with you with the exact same current status. I also had a Schedule A request, but on Dec. 15. My timeline is in the signature. Do you think the "Review of submitted documents" is going to change to "Received" soon? It is so confusing. Which country are you applying from?

tannko

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
Hello,

Please add me to the list.

FSW-Outland, from Russia
16 Nov - ITA
10 Dec - AOR, BG NN
19 Dec - med passed, BG NN->NS, add docs request (IMM 5662)
20 Dec - add docs provided
somewhere between 20 Dec and 10 Jan - BG NS->NN

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOCANADA92 said:
Reason of rejection is section 214b : not enough ties with home country in order to grant a non-immigrant visa.

is that bad?
Since you are officialy trying to immigrate to Canada and for that reason you are cutting down on your ties, so that rejection was correctly stated.
However in that case you need also explain following to Canada immigration:
1. what type of visa were you asking for. (for example tourist visa)
2. What was the reason behind to get those visa (for example visiting biggest cities in US)
3. Elaborate the reason of not enough ties - and here you need a bit to investigate or think about what triggered that answer (for example you have no stable job, no appartment in your country and such)
4. Explain nicely why you wanted those visa (for example you are interested into big cities culture and you wanted to see it close hand). Do not forget to add that at the same you were preparing for your Canada application and that was the reason of the lacking ties (it has no sense to buy new house or seek for long term job opportunity in your country if you plan to emmigrate anyway).
5. And shortly add what was your plan B if you did not get any ITA for Canada (like to give the trying deadline and then stabilise at home, but in no way you wanted to stay anywhere illegaly.)

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Since you are officialy trying to immigrate to Canada and for that reason you are cutting down on your ties, so that rejection was correctly stated.
However in that case you need also explain following to Canada immigration:
1. what type of visa were you asking for. (for example tourist visa)
2. What was the reason behind to get those visa (for example visiting biggest cities in US NEWYORK)
3. Elaborate the reason of not enough ties - and here you need a bit to investigate or think about what triggered that answer (for example you have no stable job, no appartment in your country and such) This one I really cannot say why! I have a house and my wife and son are back in my home country (I am an expat-immigrating to live together in better enviroment)
4. Explain nicely why you wanted those visa (for example you are interested into big cities culture and you wanted to see it close hand). Do not forget to add that at the same you were preparing for your Canada application and that was the reason of the lacking ties (it has no sense to buy new house or seek for long term job opportunity in your country if you plan to emmigrate anyway).Just for tourism. nothing more
5. And shortly add what was your plan B if you did not get any ITA for Canada (like to give the trying deadline and then stabilise at home, but in no way you wanted to stay anywhere illegaly.)
I really didn't have any plan B. All my planing is to immigrate to Canada! Plan B would be continue as an expat till making big amount of money and go back to support family
Any advises?

Does this affect my PR application?

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
vensak said:
for the federal part as long as you fullifll the 1 year requirement for full time(or 2 years for part time), there can be gaps without any problems.
You can even change your NOC with different positions and even by the same employer.
But you shall state your main NOC (with most significant experience on it).

Whatever employment is from 2006 or earlier, you do not need neither to have any reference letters nor have it in your personal history (the only exception would be if that employment was for government or such, then they have to know about it regardless the timing, but that goes to personal history).

Thinking there is very similar to the Ontario PNP thinking. It is just that you can use up to 10 years back to get points.

Personal advice would be following.
List under employment history same employers that you have listed for Ontario and then list under personal history last 10 years of your life together with employment where you have too little or no proof.

You have your PNP points so you just need to pass 67 FSW mark and the minimum language and education requirement. (so like 80% of the documentation will be the same like for PNP).

Super Vensak, it does really help !!!! + 1 for you my friend and all the best for your Canada project !!! :)

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
jianxia15 said:
AOR one day later than you. Hope that I could also have my medical passed today!
My medicals finally changed to "Passed" Today. Looks like the batch is moving ahead.

Old:

New:

Could someone tell me, if the next thing to change would be the "Review of Eligibility" or "Review of Submitted Documents"?

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
GOCANADA92 said:

is that bad?
No. Rejection would not really affect your chances of Canada PR. 214(b) is pretty common and I doubt Us consulate would have given you the exact reason.

You just need to make it known in PR application and in your case via CSE details of visa applied and if possible reasons for applying.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
My Nova Scotia PNP was rejected last year due to points calculation and My BOWP was rejected due to lack of documents. Should I need to mention about them in my Application? If yes, where should I need to mention those things?

Does these rejection can affect my current PR application?

Please share your views friends.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
tannko said:
Hello,

Please add me to the list.

FSW-Outland, from Russia
16 Nov - ITA
10 Dec - AOR, BG NN
19 Dec - med passed, BG NN->NS, add docs request (IMM 5662)
20 Dec - add docs provided
somewhere between 20 Dec and 10 Jan - BG NS->NN

Welcome Mate!

Please add your details to December AOR Tracker Spredsheet

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
The Phenom said:
My Nova Scotia PNP was rejected last year due to points calculation and My BOWP was rejected due to lack of documents. Should I need to mention about them in my Application? If yes, where should I need to mention those things?

Does these rejection can affect my current PR application?

Please share your views friends.
Yes. You have to mention in relevant sections. Moreover, you can draft a LOE explaining the rejections.

If you try to decieve VPO it might lead to a refusal.

Alsways be honest about immigration related rejections. When doubt always be on a side, i better to mention.

Cases when you can get rejected are related to history of serious immigration offenses as an example.

Good luck