Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ajvar said:
Hello Guys,

Finally, I have an update on my profile. After a long wait of 25 days, my medical status updated to "passed " today" .

This is my current status
================

Review of Medical: Passed
Review of Submitted Docs: No additional docs required at this time (changed from blank on 23rd Dec)
BG Check is needed: Not started (changed from NN to NS on 23rd Dec )
Congrats - step forward.

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi all, please help! I just realized that I also did the blunder of uploading a black and white scan of PCC that I received from Passport office. Although, the passport scans were uploaded in colored and also included the passport page where PPC stamp was marked (don't know if that would make a difference).

I submitted and received my AOR on 5th Dec'16. Will my application get rejected because of this?? Kindly let me know the next steps to correct this as I have a lot at stake. :(

Thanks

highmadness

Dec 30, 2016
Guys,

Review of Eligiblity - Review in Progress... this is my status for past 28 days. Does it take this long?
I see people here posting on medicals to passed within 10 days after submission. Is there something to worry?

I submitted my application on 16th dec.

shrinidh

Jan 13, 2016
United States
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
highmadness said:
Guys,

Review of Eligiblity - Review in Progress... this is my status for past 28 days. Does it take this long?
I see people here posting on medicals to passed within 10 days after submission. Is there something to worry?

Hey Man don't worry, Mine is same too. I submitted my application on Dec 10. Medicals is still " Not needed" and review of eligibility in progress.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
shrinidh said:
Hey Man don't worry, Mine is same too. I submitted my application on Dec 10. Medicals is still " Not needed" and review of eligibility in progress.
It all seems so random. People from January AoR have had medicals passed. I have been checking everyday since 31st Dec. No movement whatsoever. I know its too early, but cant resist from commenting.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveks said:
It all seems so random. People from January AoR have had medicals passed. I have been checking everyday since 31st Dec. No movement whatsoever. I know its too early, but cant resist from commenting.
I understand buddy.
We all are eagerly waiting for the next step to be over.
Just keep faith and sometimes patience pays.

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Can anyone guide with my query?
vidhu88 said:
Hi all, please help! I just realized that I also did the blunder of uploading a black and white scan of PCC that I received from Passport office. Although, the passport scans were uploaded in colored and also included the passport page where PPC stamp was marked (don't know if that would make a difference).

I submitted and received my AOR on 5th Dec'16. Will my application get rejected because of this?? Kindly let me know the next steps to correct this as I have a lot at stake. :(

Thanks

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highmadness said:
Guys,

Medical status changing to passed can take anything between 3 days to 1.5 months. It depends on the Visa officer, your medical history and may be some other criteria, which we obviously do not have knowledge about.
So if nothing happens within next 2 weeks related to medical, call your hospital or doctor to confirm if there is any request from IRCC for new set of medical exams.

R10 (Review of Eligibility - Review in Progress) usually take around 2 months, but in some cases it becomes passed earlier than 2 months. It all depends on your profile, may be on travel history.

So nothing to panic about. You just need some more days to get the actual picture.
Good luck :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
Medical status changing to passed can take anything between 3 days to 1.5 months. It depends on the Visa officer, your medical history and may be some other criteria, which we obviously do not have knowledge about.
So if nothing happens within next 2 weeks related to medical, call your hospital or doctor to confirm if there is any request from IRCC for new set of medical exams.

R10 (Review of Eligibility - Review in Progress) usually take around 2 months, but in some cases it becomes passed earlier than 2 months. It all depends on your profile, may be on travel history.

So nothing to panic about. You just need some more days to get the actual picture.
Good luck :)
R10 doesn't take that long on an average AFAIK. R10 checks are complete usually within one month from the date of submission. Of course, there are exceptions to this.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
R10 doesn't take that long on an average AFAIK. R10 checks are complete usually within one month from the date of submission. Of course, there are exceptions to this.
Thanks Raj for correcting me :)

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vidhu88 said:

Thanks
If you see this link, it mentions that PCC should be in colored. But, do not worry. Breathe in and breathe out. Calm down.

Is your medical passed?
And what is your Review for Eligibility row showing?

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi Friends,

Received ON nomination on 21th Dec 2016 and ITA on 22nd Dec 2016. Am getting together all the required docs.

Here is my situation: am a French citizen living in India, and holding a OCI (life-long visa for India). The OCI was done in 2007, and is linked with my old passport.

Questions : Since IRCC requires all stamps from passport, do I need to submit along my new passport, the old one, together with OCI and mention it in my LEO ?

What would you recommend ?
So far in the process, I have never mentioned anything about my OCI since the need didnt arise.

Thanks for your help

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aniclb said:
Hi Friends,

Received ON nomination on 21th Dec 2016 and ITA on 22nd Dec 2016. Am getting together all the required docs.

Here is my situation: am a French citizen living in India, and holding a OCI (life-long visa for India). The OCI was done in 2007, and is linked with my old passport.

Questions : Since IRCC requires all stamps from passport, do I need to submit along my new passport, the old one, together with OCI and mention it in my LEO ?

What would you recommend ?
So far in the process, I have never mentioned anything about my OCI since the need didnt arise.

Thanks for your help
So far I know, they only require stamps and first page from your valid passport. Information about your visa status will come to your personal history and personal adress history. For the peace of mind, you can add that short explanation in your LOE. If they want to see your visa for India, they will ask for them later.
Do not forget, that your personal history shall match the one that you were forwarding to PNP (at least the overlapping 9+ years).

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
musicnlyrx said:
If you see this link, it mentions that PCC should be in colored. But, do not worry. Breathe in and breathe out. Calm down.

Is your medical passed?
I have done exactly the same, and yesterday I freaked out. I think the color copy is a new update on IRCC website after 21 November. Anyway, there are different views on this forum. Some say that it is not an issue, others advise to go for CSE. To be on safe side, I sent CSE last night, Not sure if there should be a standard thing all with same situation have to do!

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
musicnlyrx said:

Is your medical passed?
Hi musicnlyrx

Thanks for your reply!!

My Medical status is "Passed" and Review of Eligibility is in "Review in Progress" status. Can I in someway upload colored scans of PCC document now? Kindly suggest.

Thanks