25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
vidhu88 said:
Hi moderator1983, just wanted to check with you if you received any automated acknowledgement on your registered e-mail id from NDVO when you raise a CSE with them? I want to know as I had raised one a couple of weeks back with Ottawa VO from where I instantly received an automated acknowledgement of my CSE stating that they would respond within 10 working days which they did. However, in their communication, they asked me to share the documents with NDVO which I did by raising another CSE but this time, I did not receive any automated acknowledgement e-mail on my registered e-mail ID.

Could you please confirm if you received one when you raised a CSE on NDVO?

Regards
Hi Vidhu,

I did receive an automated mail from NDVO when I sent a mail to them last evening - nothing special just a general acknowledgement that my email has received by NDVO and they would revert if they find my query justifiable ;D So, really not sure whether I would receive my UCI or not. Just FYI - i did not raised a CSE.

Probably, you are not sending the mail on the right address - I googled the NDVO contact details and sent my mail at below:

delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Did you happen to use some other ID?

Regards,
Ashwani

Scraptoon

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=white] P A[/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300] R [/glow][glow=red,2,300][color=white]I S [/color][/glow]
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 / 17-01-2017
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]►►►[/b][/color] [color=green][b]16-02-2017[/b][/color] [color=red][b]◄◄◄[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color] [color=green][b]SOON[/b][/color] [color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color]
Hi all,

I raised a CSE 2 weeks ago and they answer :

[...]
Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada. Vous retrouverez plus bas toute l’information nécessaire pour répondre à votre demande :

Il nous fait plaisir de confirmer la réception de vos documents. Nous l’avons fait parvenir au bureau responsable afin de l’ajouter à votre demande en cours.
-> We confirm that we have received your documents. We have transfered your documents to the office responsible of your application so they can add to your current application

Si des renseignements supplémentaires sont requis durant le traitement de votre demande, vous pourriez être contacté par la poste ou par votre compte MonCIC si vous avez soumis votre demande en ligne.

Nous espérons que l’information fournie aide à répondre à votre demande.
[...]

--> Does it mean that my file is now with my LVO ?

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
Scraptoon said:
Hi all,

[...]
Merci d'avoir communiqué avec Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada. Vous retrouverez plus bas toute l’information nécessaire pour répondre à votre demande :

Il nous fait plaisir de confirmer la réception de vos documents. Nous l’avons fait parvenir au bureau responsable afin de l’ajouter à votre demande en cours.
-> We confirm that we have received your documents. We have transfered your documents to the office responsible of your application so they can add to your current application

Si des renseignements supplémentaires sont requis durant le traitement de votre demande, vous pourriez être contacté par la poste ou par votre compte MonCIC si vous avez soumis votre demande en ligne.

[...]

Hi,

Most probably yes - to be more certain, try calling the call centre and enquire quoting your CSE number - maybe the agent could reveal the VO for you like in my case - good luck :)

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Scraptoon said:
Hi all,

[...]

[...]

I reasied CSE two weeks ago, and the reply after one week was We confirm the receiption of the documents

I think the reply isn't standard, it depends on what the agent replying types. From yours, we may assume it is in the LVO..

tannko

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
YAHOOO! We got a golden email from CIC "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost concluded..." etc. Can't believe my eyes!!!

P.S. Background Check didn't even change to "In Progress" :)

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
tannko said:
YAHOOO! We got a golden email from CIC "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost concluded..." etc. Can't believe my eyes!!!

congratulations :D

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
tannko said:

So is this the PPR email tannko? Congratulations!!

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
tyzia said:
Glory to God! I received my Passport Request today January 26! Guys, I'm so happy.

PNP FSW Outland (no ties, never been to Canada)
EE created: 12/Oct/2016
OINP Nomination: 20/Oct/2016
ITA: 2/Nov/2016
e-APR: 25/Nov/2016
Medicals passed: 28/Nov/2016

"A background check is needed" status changes:

25.11.2016 - initial - "Not needed at this time";
28.11.2016 - changed to - "Not Started";
02.12.2016 - changed to - "Not needed at this time";
26.01.2017 - no changes in status - "Not needed at this time".

If interesting:
Country of residence: Belarus
Family: 5 persons
Visa Office: Warsaw, Poland

No additional docs or forms requested.

Thank you Raj and all others for your support. Hope you'll get your requests soon. Aspire to meet you in Canada!
From November thread - another applicant from Warsaw VO got PPR!!

tannko

Dec 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
viveks said:
So is this the PPR email tannko? Congratulations!!
It seems so :D Thank you!

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
moderator1983 said:
Hi Vidhu,

I did receive an automated mail from NDVO when I sent a mail to them last evening - nothing special just a general acknowledgement that my email has received by NDVO and they would revert if they find my query justifiable ;D So, really not sure whether I would receive my UCI or not. Just FYI - i did not raised a CSE.

Probably, you are not sending the mail on the right address - I googled the NDVO contact details and sent my mail at below:

Regards,
Ashwani
Ashwani, please keep a close watch on your BGC status and let us know when it turns to IP. Cheers!

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
moderator1983 said:
Hi Vidhu,

Regards,
Ashwani
Thanks for your reply moderator1983! :)

Well, I had initially uploaded black & white scans of my PCC and PCC stamp along with my e-application which I realized at a later stage and hence raised a CSE to share the colored scans of the same. The revert I received after 8 days stated that I should share the colored scans with NDVO (see the exact communication here (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-december-2016-t462995.0.html;msg5729550#msg5729550).

I raised another CSE on NDVO and uploaded the colored scans yesterday but unfortunately did not receive any automated acknowledgement of receipt of my documents. Hence, I am not sure if they have received the documents or not.

Kindly suggest if I should raise another CSE or forward the e-mail that I received from CIC (don't know exactly from which VO in Canada) to the NDVO e-mail id that you have provided along with the colored scans of my PCC. What should be the best approach?

Regards
Vidhu

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
tannko said:

Congrats tannko.....

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
tannko said:

Congratulations!

volodyalysak

Jul 6, 2016
US- Rocky Mountains
Category........
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2017
LANDED..........
Mid May 2017
It been 51 days since AOR and no update at all for me, i'm just wondering if there is a way to call them or email to find out what is going on with our case ? FSW-O from USA. Lots of people at least getting their medical passed by that time.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
volodyalysak said:
It been 51 days since AOR and no update at all for me, i'm just wondering if there is a way to call them or email to find out what is going on with our case ? FSW-O from USA. Lots of people at least getting their medical passed by that time.
Hang in their my friend. With the november thread nearing the end, you are on top of the list. Could you paste the screenshot of your status window ?