+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

KanadaCowboy

Jun 1, 2016
I received eAPR on Dec 15, 2016 and the status for "Review of submitted documents" is BLANK. The "Review of eligibility" is Review in Progress and all others are "Not needed at this time"

Is this standard processing or something abnormal and needs to be corrected? Please advise.

highmadness

Dec 30, 2016
KanadaCowboy said:
I received eAPR on Dec 15, 2016 and the status for "Review of submitted documents" is BLANK. The "Review of eligibility" is Review in Progress and all others are "Not needed at this time"

Is this standard processing or something abnormal and needs to be corrected? Please advise.
My AOR date is Dec 16. Same state as yours... Just waiting for some change.

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi All

A couple of weeks back, I had sent a colored scan of my PCC by raising a CSE. Last night I received a revert on that stating the following:

"Dear N/a Vidhu,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, you must also contact them in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

To obtain the list of visa offices outside Canada, please visit our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

1. Does that mean that I have to share the colored scan of PCC with New Delhi VO too? How can I do that? I got the e-mail address of Delhi VO, shall I just forward the e-mail that I received from IRCC by adding my specific details (like application number and what document am I resubmitting)?

2. In addition to this, when they say that my file is at New Delhi Vo, what does that say about the status of my application? Has it passed the "Review of eligibility" stage?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
KanadaCowboy said:

As far as i know for some it might not change until Medical will go to passed.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
vidhu88 said:
Hi All

A couple of weeks back, I had sent a colored scan of my PCC by raising a CSE. Last night I received a revert on that stating the following:

"Dear N/a Vidhu,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You will find all the necessary information to answer your enquiry below:

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, you must also contact them in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

To obtain the list of visa offices outside Canada, please visit our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

1. Does that mean that I have to share the colored scan of PCC with New Delhi VO too? How can I do that? I got the e-mail address of Delhi VO, shall I just forward the e-mail that I received from IRCC by adding my specific details (like application number and what document am I resubmitting)?

2. In addition to this, when they say that my file is at New Delhi Vo, what does that say about the status of my application? Has it passed the "Review of eligibility" stage?
The answer of your first question is, YES, now your file had been transferred from Ottawa to NDVO and if you want to send any additional document to be attached with your file, the safest option is to raise a CSE to NDVO with your attached documents (in your case, color scan of PCC). For NDVO CSE link, please click : Here

In addition, it can be expected that your R10 is complete since your file is with NDVO but nothing could be said about A11.2. Have you paid your RPRF upfront? Did you get any additional document request from Ottawa? These info matters to know your file status.

Thanks and best of luck brother!

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
fahad04 said:
The answer of your first question is, YES, now your file had been transferred from Ottawa to NDVO and if you want to send any additional document to be attached with your file, the safest option is to raise a CSE to NDVO with your attached documents (in your case, color scan of PCC). For NDVO CSE link, please click : Here

In addition, it can be expected that your R10 is complete since your file is with NDVO but nothing could be said about A11.2. Have you paid your RPRF upfront? Did you get any additional document request from Ottawa? These info matters to know your file status.

Hi, if I have not paid upfront. ho much delay can I expect for my file to be processed.
I am FSW outland NDVO.(3 applicants)
AOR 15th dec.
Med Passed 23rd Dec,
BCG. NN>NS>NN 4th Jan.
Docs: No additional doc required (and never asked)
Eligibility : In progress.....
What stage can my application be at this moment as I have not paid the RPRF?What can I expect next as well as when can I expect RPRF request( days/ months) in my Case?

vidhu88

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
fahad04 said:

Thanks for the reply fahad04! :)

To answer your query - Yes, I had paid all the fees upfront i.e CAD 1040 (approx if I recall it correctly) and I have not received any additional documentation request either from Ottawa or New Delhi VO office till date.

According to the above inputs, what stage of the process is my application according to you or any one on this forum? Also, I am a bit alien to these terms "R10" and "A11.2", could you kindly elaborate.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
To share a case (FSW) from HKVO.

AOR:11.27
Medical Pass: 11.30
BG NN>NS: 12.01
R10 Completed: 12.02 (GCMS Note)
BG NS>NN: 12.03
A11.2 Completed: 12.09 (GCMS Note)
File Transfer to HKVO: 12.15 (GCMS Note)
BCIP: 12.29
PPR: 01.10

Any ideas? ;D

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
To share a case from HKVO.

AOR:11.27
Medical Pass: 11.30
BG NN>NS: 12.01
BG NS>NN: 12.03
BCIP: 12.29
PPR: 01.10

Her GCMS note indicates that R10 was completed on 12.02, A11.2 was completed on 12.09 and case was transfered to HKVO on 12.15.

Any ideas? ;D
As per the notes and timeline shared, the BG state changes to NS after your A11.2 is passed and the application is transferred to the LVO. That's quite interesting to note. The application was processed quite fast. Was the person a PNP or FSW applicant?

Thanks for sharing the info.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
musicnlyrx said:
As per the notes and timeline shared, the BG state changes to NS after your A11.2 is passed and the application is transferred to the LVO. That's quite interesting to note. The application was processed quite fast. Was the person a PNP or FSW applicant?

Thanks for sharing the info.
She is FSW. As per her case, R10 is completed after BG changes to NS, A11.2 is completed after BG changes back to NN, which is contrary to common belief in the forum. But case is transferred to local VO after R10 and A11.2 are completed, in line with common belief. ;D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vidhu88 said:
Thanks for the reply fahad04! :)

To answer your query - Yes, I had paid all the fees upfront i.e CAD 1040 (approx if I recall it correctly) and I have not received any additional documentation request either from Ottawa or New Delhi VO office till date.

According to the above inputs, what stage of the process is my application according to you or any one on this forum? Also, I am a bit alien to these terms "R10" and "A11.2", could you kindly elaborate.
Check this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-november-2016-t459415.0.html;msg5608714#msg5608714

The entire process is explained here -->

FSW --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/index.asp?v=post

PNP --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/pnp/index.asp?v=enhanced

CEC --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/index.asp?v=post

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jianxia15 said:
She is FSW. As per her case, R10 is completed after BG changes to NS, A11.2 is completed after BG changes back to NN, which is contrary to common belief in the forum. But case is transferred to local VO after R10 and A11.2 are completed, in line with common belief. ;D
So once the application has gone through one round of NN -> NS ->whatever suitable state, the application is at LVO. That's great info for all of us, who are eagerly trying to understand what the BG state change signifies. Thanks a lot again jianxia15.

My hypothesis
If the application has
NN -> NS (Transferred to LVO)

Again NN -> NS (It could signify that LVO is probably re-checking the profile eligibility. Am I right here?)

Once re-checking of the profile eligibility is done at LVO, BG changes to 'In Progress'. Remember that in this state, criminality and security checks are done. Once passed, PPR mail arrives.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
musicnlyrx said:
So once the application has gone through one round of NN -> NS ->whatever suitable state, the application is at LVO. That's great info for all of us, who are eagerly trying to understand what the BG state change signifies. Thanks a lot again jianxia15.

My hypothesis
If the application has

Again NN -> NS (It could signify that LVO is probably re-checking the profile eligibility. Am I right here?)

Once re-checking of the profile eligibility is done at LVO, BG changes to 'In Progress'. Remember that in this state, criminality and security checks are done. Once passed, PPR mail arrives.
So mine is Not started to In progress since june30,and my eligibility is passed already,what do you think,my security is ongoing??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:

My hypothesis
If the application has

It is not the same for all. However, from the previous discussion NN --> NS --> NN might mean R10 and A11.2 are done and file has been transferred to VO. This is a VERY ROUGH interpretation and might not be true. If you want to be sure, order GCMS notes. Do NOT assume that A11.2 is done if your BG progresses as mentioned above.