Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AmirHNK said:
I am located in Alberta too but applied and received nomination from Ontario. You have lots of time on your work permit which is a big plus. look for other provinces to see if you are eligible for any of their programs. I know Alberta has the worst PNPs of all and they take for ever to get processed so it is not a good option to go for, although I still suggest you apply if you are eligible.

I would suggest you check the Ontario Human Capital Priorities steam website frequently so when it opens up, you apply right away.
Hi Amir, only thing i am on close work permit, I submitted other express entry profile and it says job bank - not applicable, i took day off from work today, gonna find something and other option i have to wait till April then i will have 3 year experience in my current job and will do language test again with some preparation, hoping for no rules change till then

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
harsat said:
Hi Amir, only thing i am on close work permit, I submitted other express entry profile and it says job bank - not applicable, i took day off from work today, gonna find something and other option i have to wait till April then i will have 3 year experience in my current job and will do language test again with some preparation, hoping for no rules change till then
Your current work permit expiry give you lots of time to look for and apply for other options.

I wish you the best of luck!

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think December spreadsheet noboday updating status,
who is the owner of the spreadsheet??
anyone know??
I request update my status and no body update

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
harsat said:
Hi friends,

I started my day with bad news, my application is cancelled as incomplete, i did not attached consent of disclosure form for Australian PCC for my wife, i don't know what to do now, as my file was from Nov. with old LMIA rules(600), Now I only have 394 points not even close, is there any way I can reopen my file and just submit that one form, Guys I need help
I'm very sorry to hear that...

Well in your case I think the best option is to try an appeal! It may be just me but I did not see "consent of disclosure form" anywhere on the IRCC instructions - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp so unless this is part of the official document that you forgot to upload I think you may have grounds for an appeal.

Perhaps you should contact a lawyer or experienced immigration consultant to help you out as there may also be grounds for an appeal based on the fact that with the recente changes you can no longer just reapply and so they should have just requested the missing form rather than canceling your application (just a guess here but a lawyer would be able to tell you if there is a possibility).

Scraptoon

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=white] P A[/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300] R [/glow][glow=red,2,300][color=white]I S [/color][/glow]
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 / 17-01-2017
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]►►►[/b][/color] [color=green][b]16-02-2017[/b][/color] [color=red][b]◄◄◄[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color] [color=green][b]SOON[/b][/color] [color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color]
Hi all,

Can you update the google spreadsheet please ?

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
Final decision This application has been approved

I should receive my COPR tomorrow or in two days.

Thanks all

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scraptoon said:
Hi all,

Can you update the google spreadsheet please ?

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
Final decision This application has been approved

Congrats!!

I should receive my COPR tomorrow or in two days.

Thanks all

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsat said:
Hi friends,

I started my day with bad news, my application is cancelled as incomplete, i did not attached consent of disclosure form for Australian PCC for my wife, i don't know what to do now, as my file was from Nov. with old LMIA rules(600), Now I only have 394 points not even close, is there any way I can reopen my file and just submit that one form, Guys I need help

my first time ee was like you, I didn't upload the pcc for myself. and it cancelled due to incomplete. so sad at the first time, I have lmia and then my lmia was expire by the time they cancelled, and I re-apply lmia, this is my second time applied. I caught the last lmia 600 points added. and my current status is bcg in process. still waiting ppr.
there is really nothing you can do, I know how you feel...your old lmia will not be count as 600 points anymore.

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
g126 said:
I'm very sorry to hear that...

Well in your case I think the best option is to try an appeal! It may be just me but I did not see "consent of disclosure form" anywhere on the IRCC instructions - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp so unless this is part of the official document that you forgot to upload I think you may have grounds for an appeal.

Perhaps you should contact a lawyer or experienced immigration consultant to help you out as there may also be grounds for an appeal based on the fact that with the recente changes you can no longer just reapply and so they should have just requested the missing form rather than canceling your application (just a guess here but a lawyer would be able to tell you if there is a possibility).
Hey g126,

Harsat has mentioned that the application cancellation was for a New Zealand PCC not an Australian one. A consent form is required for NZ: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/new-zealand.asp

froidvip

Feb 6, 2017
harsat said:
Hi friends,

I am sorry to hear that. As other senior members stated, if it is your mistake, you may not able to lodge an appeal. My first application was cancelled due to my wife's US PCC. Even though we had a firm argument, our lawyer still highly recommend us to create a new application. Her opinion is that it could take you several months to re-open your case, and it's not worth to spend that time to wait for an uncertainty.

I understand your frustration. Here is some my suggestion

1. use your LMIA point. If i am not misunderstand the new system, the LMIA will give you 50-200 points. You have 394 and by adding 50 points, you should have a chance and get an ITA since the minimum score has droped to 447 according to the CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

2. In my case, I am living in BC. The government offer a BC PNP EE program. If they nominated you, you would receive a 600 points and could add into your EE profile. This will make your point to 994. You may want to dig into this and find out if you are qualify for your provincial program.

This is just my own opinion, hope you find it useful. This is just one minor setback in your way to get PR. Be positive and calm, find out solutions, your day will come. Wish you all the best

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
froidvip said:
I am sorry to hear that. As other senior members stated, if it is your mistake, you may not able to lodge an appeal. My first application was cancelled due to my wife's US PCC. Even though we had a firm argument, our lawyer still highly recommend us to create a new application. Her opinion is that it could take you several months to re-open your case, and it's not worth to spend that time to wait for an uncertainty.

I understand your frustration. Here is some my suggestion

1. use your LMIA point. If i am not misunderstand the new system, the LMIA will give you 50-200 points. You have 394 and by adding 50 points, you should have a chance and get an ITA since the minimum score has droped to 447 according to the CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

2. In my case, I am living in BC. The government offer a BC PNP EE program. If they nominated you, you would receive a 600 points and could add into your EE profile. This will make your point to 994. You may want to dig into this and find out if you are qualify for your provincial program.

This is just my own opinion, hope you find it useful. This is just one minor setback in your way to get PR. Be positive and calm, find out solutions, your day will come. Wish you all the best
From my understanding his new CRS points with LMIA are those 394 points. That would point out, that he might get more points by improving language test (his wife I mean). Other way is as you said PNP or getting additional work experience in Canada.
Sadly, yes for some countries additional documents are required on the top of PCC.

Harsat, did you have any movement on your account before (like medical passed and such?) Thanks a lot.

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
vensak said:
From my understanding his new CRS points with LMIA are those 394 points. That would point out, that he might get more points by improving language test (his wife I mean). Other way is as you said PNP or getting additional work experience in Canada.
Sadly, yes for some countries additional documents are required on the top of PCC.

Harsat, did you have any movement on your account before (like medical passed and such?) Thanks a lot.
no vensak nothing was changed

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsat said:
no vensak nothing was changed
Undertood, thank you for your answer. Best advice is to recheck points carefully and if you can get more points from retaking language tests, also recheck if ever you have finished additional year of Canadian experience in the mean time (your wife of course).

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
moelaghil said:
Hey g126,

Harsat has mentioned that the application cancellation was for a New Zealand PCC not an Australian one. A consent form is required for NZ: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/new-zealand.asp
Ah sorry, my bad... I read Australian. Even though seeing a lawyer to see if something can be done is not a bad idea!

Feb 15, 2017
can anyone suggest when shall i expect the Schedule 4 requirement after making Payment to CIC..! Please suggest..!

i paid the fees on 15th December 2016.. currently Medical is passed ..!

Best Regards