harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
mikek27 said:
australian pcc or New Zealand ?
For Australian PCC there are specific instructions on their site (Especially for Victoria and Queensland).
But for NZ you only have to attach the consent of disclosure form.
Andy it's NZ

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
andy108 said:
As per my view, if it was your mistake and you did not follow the requirements to the point... then no way to bringing it up.
Is there any way, I can get LMIA points back, I did not know about disclosure form until now

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
harsat said:
Hi friends,

I started my day with bad news, my application is cancelled as incomplete, i did not attached consent of disclosure form for Australian PCC for my wife, i don't know what to do now, as my file was from Nov. with old LMIA rules(600), Now I only have 394 points not even close, is there any way I can reopen my file and just submit that one form, Guys I need help

395 with 50 Lmia points or without 50 lmia points? If without than your total would be 445 correct???

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
harsat said:
with LMIA
If an improved language test score or more Canadian work experience will not help to raise your EE points above cut off of say 450~470, then the only other way I can think of is applying through a provincial nominee program to get that 600 points that you need for EE.

Where are you (which province) working currently?

How long is your LMIA work permit valid for?

alexander_hitch

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received my CPCO request in my personal email. My application status is not yet changed on cic website. Is this normal ? I never submitted or was asked to Canadian PCC!

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AmirHNK said:
If an improved language test score or more Canadian work experience will not help to raise your EE points above cut off of say 450~470, then the only other way I can think of is applying through a provincial nominee program to get that 600 points that you need for EE.

Where are you (which province) working currently?

How long is your LMIA work permit valid for?
Hi Amir, I am in Alberta, Edmonton, my work permit is till 2019, PNP will take forever, AINP currently working on feb.2016

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
harsat said:
Hi Amir, I am in Alberta, Edmonton, my work permit is till 2019, PNP will take forever, AINP currently working on feb.2016
I am located in Alberta too but applied and received nomination from Ontario. You have lots of time on your work permit which is a big plus. look for other provinces to see if you are eligible for any of their programs. I know Alberta has the worst PNPs of all and they take for ever to get processed so it is not a good option to go for, although I still suggest you apply if you are eligible.

I would suggest you check the Ontario Human Capital Priorities steam website frequently so when it opens up, you apply right away.

makskop

Feb 10, 2016
harsat said:
Hi friends,

I started my day with bad news, my application is cancelled as incomplete, i did not attached consent of disclosure form for Australian PCC for my wife, i don't know what to do now, as my file was from Nov. with old LMIA rules(600), Now I only have 394 points not even close, is there any way I can reopen my file and just submit that one form, Guys I need help
When did you receive your AOR?

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Hey guys, a really quick and possibly stupid question:

I've submitted my UK PCC as part of my application, so now if I have to transit via London Heathrow via flight would that be a problem (i.e. I'd need to submit a fresh PCC as the previous one would be invalidated)?

I'm not technically going through immigration but just going for a connecting flight, if that helps.

Would be useful to know about this because the notes regarding PCC's aren't particularly clear on this aspect.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddharthbala said:
Hey guys, a really quick and possibly stupid question:

I've submitted my UK PCC as part of my application, so now if I have to transit via London Heathrow via flight would that be a problem (i.e. I'd need to submit a fresh PCC as the previous one would be invalidated)?

I'm not technically going through immigration but just going for a connecting flight, if that helps.

Would be useful to know about this because the notes regarding PCC's aren't particularly clear on this aspect.
When you transit, you are not actually entering the country... so no..

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

Why CIC/IRCC can't consider, provide one more opportunity to comply for a missing document, error, omission etc.

Heart aches when I read such post of rejection, cancellation. The complete effort is in vain for a single mistake.

We are human beings and prone to mistakes.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
MZASAM said:
Friends:

Why CIC/IRCC can't consider, provide one more opportunity to comply for a missing document, error, omission etc.

Heart aches when I read such post of rejection, cancellation. The complete effort is in vain for a single mistake.

We are human beings and prone to mistakes.
asking the same... it is just plain ridiculous.

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
skdubai said:
When you transit, you are not actually entering the country... so no..
Cheers, thanks for this - was a bit worried about any possible trouble, considering I don't know what the status of my background check or my application is.