Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
@prashanfernando
Hi,
Any update on your application status?
I saw a Nigerian with AOR 21st Dec has got PPR...

This wait is simply killing me!!

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
@prashanfernando
Hi,
Any update on your application status?
I saw a Nigerian with AOR 21st Dec has got PPR...

This wait is simply killing me!!
Yeah....I'm pretty much waiting here in line too. No updates as such since 13th Feb.
In general Nigerians have a faster timeline compared to Asian countries
Hope you completed the biometrics...
It's pretty much past 4 to 5 months for most Sri Lankan applicants to receiving PPR and can be delayed with subsequent ADR requests from IRCC

nigeli87

Jan 15, 2019
Sri-Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Yeah....I'm pretty much waiting here in line too. No updates as such since 13th Feb.
In general Nigerians have a faster timeline compared to Asian countries
Hope you completed the biometrics...
It's pretty much past 4 to 5 months for most Sri Lankan applicants to receiving PPR and can be delayed with subsequent ADR requests from IRCC
Yeah true.. :-(

Oh I followed your tips and got an appointment online the very next day and the biometrics were updated on the same day itself.
VFS Sri-Lanka has very quick service. :)

nigeli87

Jan 15, 2019
Sri-Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Status Bar has changed to 4 months :)

uwork

Jan 15, 2019
Hey guys, I'm waiting on my Master's certificate (graduated but the certificate is still on its way). I do have my Bachelor's certificates ready.

I was wondering, can I proceed with the evaluation of my Bachelor's certificate with WES, without adding in my Masters details (because I'm not sure how the exact dates will appear in the Masters certificate); after I receive the Masters certificate, can I add that as well and proceed with the evaluation using the same WES account/membership.

I tried contacting WES for this, but they gave such a generic answer that did not answer my question. Hoping one of you will have more info.

Last edited:

nigeli87

Jan 15, 2019
Sri-Lanka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hey guys, I'm waiting on my Master's certificate (graduated but the certificate is still on its way). I do have my Bachelor's certificates ready.

I was wondering, can I proceed with the evaluation of my Bachelor's certificate with WES, without adding in my Masters details (because I'm not sure how the exact dates will appear in the Masters certificate); after I receive the Masters certificate, can I add that as well and proceed with the evaluation using the same WES account/membership.

I tried contacting WES for this, but they gave such a generic answer that did not answer my question. Hoping one of you will have more info.
I think the best option would be to send all the certificates you need to be evaluated at once. There is no point of sending one certificate now and another later, ultimately it will take the same time to evaluate because it all needs to come together in one report. Additionally, as far as I know it is not possible to send one certificate now and another later in order to get it in one report. But not sure on that.

Just seems pointless to me.. Masters will of course derive you more points than a Bachelor, so whatever the dates issue get it evaluated anyway. If its not valid in the report, you can only refer to your Bachelor when you apply.

uwork

Jan 15, 2019
Additionally, as far as I know it is not possible to send one certificate now and another later in order to get it in one report. But not sure on that.
This is what I was worried about.

I understand the rest of your points, but my worry is that my Bachelor's university will take a long time to process and send the certificate to WES, which is why I wanted to start on that early, giving it a headstart before the Masters certificate. Anyways, thanks for your reply.

Reactions: nigeli87

ICP

Sep 16, 2017
Hi all,

I received my PPR earlier this week (AOR Nov 20th) and submitted my passport too. Is anyone here post PPR and received the COPR ?. Any idea how long the Colombo IRCC office takes to process it?

Thank you,

Reactions: Ida1985

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi all,

I received my PPR earlier this week (AOR Nov 20th) and submitted my passport too. Is anyone here post PPR and received the COPR ?. Any idea how long the Colombo IRCC office takes to process it?

Thank you,
Once passport is submitted you can get it within few days. When you submit the passport, you can track it. When you collect passport, you get COPR

Reactions: ICP

Ida1985

Feb 19, 2019
Hi all,

Thank you,
Congrats.. Can I know your noc

chamathis

May 15, 2019
Hello,
I want to clarify a small thing.
My GF has completed her BA (special) in Sabaragamuwa University and she has a one-year Diploma in English from the same Uni.
So will that diploma recognize as a valid one on WES?

Thanks.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Thank you,
Congratulations
It takes 6-10 days for the process.