+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

May422

May 5, 2016
Thank you GKZ1,

I'm new writing is the forum, however I've read a lot of it. I'm doing the application on my on just with the forum and friend support. Luckily everything is Ok so far.

I have another question regarding financial support. I showed I have X amount of money to support myself even when I applied under CEC, I'm in Canada and have a job.
Do you think I have to keep that amount of money I said I have on my account until I received the approval of the PR or would you recommend move it back on my bank account by the time I get the approval but before the landing?

Thank you all for the help :)

GKZ1

Nov 14, 2015
May422 said:
Thank you GKZ1,

I'm new writing is the forum, however I've read a lot of it. I'm doing the application on my on just with the forum and friend support. Luckily everything is Ok so far.

I have another question regarding financial support. I showed I have X amount of money to support myself even when I applied under CEC, I'm in Canada and have a job.
Do you think I have to keep that amount of money I said I have on my account until I received the approval of the PR or would you recommend move it back on my bank account by the time I get the approval but before the landing?

Thank you all for the help :)
You are welcome! :)

I would keep this money no matter what. Some people recommend it to be over the LICO, even if it's less than what you said you had at the time of the application. Although this should be fine, I am extremely conservative (and kind of insecure too), so I prefer not to touch this money. Unless the expenses are not significant, like you have 20k and spend 1k only... You never know what they might request during the process analysis.

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
Guys please give me a reply. My previous post was ignored.

Express entry profile created: September 5, 2015

Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Expression of Interest received: September 11, 2015

Documents submitted to ONIP: October 20, 2015

Additional documents requested by ONIP: February 2, 2016 (reply from ONIP had file number and case number)

Additional documents emailed to ONIP: February 28, 2016

And from then on there is no contact or updates from ONIP.
I am really worried here as it is taking too much time.
So I request experts of the forum to guide me.
What should I do now, it already 4 months and counting since document submission.
Waiting for your expertise advice.

Thank You

GKZ1

Nov 14, 2015
bgj said:
Guys please give me a reply. My previous post was ignored.

Express entry profile created: September 5, 2015

Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) Expression of Interest received: September 11, 2015

Documents submitted to ONIP: October 20, 2015

Additional documents requested by ONIP: February 2, 2016 (reply from ONIP had file number and case number)

Additional documents emailed to ONIP: February 28, 2016

And from then on there is no contact or updates from ONIP.
I am really worried here as it is taking too much time.
So I request experts of the forum to guide me.
What should I do now, it already 4 months and counting since document submission.
Waiting for your expertise advice.

Thank You
I have heard of some people having the exact same problem you have. First, try to look for a thread in the forum about this topic, I've heard there is one for people in your situation (but I don't know the name). Second, e-mail them, although I am unsure if they will respond you. Third, look for OINP groups and pages on Facebook and see what they suggest. You can start with "Study, Work, Stay: Opportunities Ontario"; they usually respond to inbox messages.

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
Dear All,

It has been more than 60 days since I have got my AoR. I am planning to get GCMS these day. From the expert comments in this forum and the trend, R10 and 11.2 would be cleared withing this time frame.

My question is:
"If in case, R10 and 11.2 has any problem, does CIC inform us?" Or, in other way "When does the CIC inform us if R10 and 11.2 are not cleared?" "When we get to know?"

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
krish.4747 said:
Hi Everyone ,
Can you someone please let me know how long does it takes to get passport request if you had submitted your documents on the month of April 2016 ?

Category: CEC
NOC : 6322

March 4 , 2016 recevied invtation
April 7, 2016 Documents submitted
April 7, 2016 E-AOR
April 19 , 2016 request for additional documents (celpip score ,Use of Representative IMM5476)

Application status look like this :

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Thanks ,
RAJ
Hi Raj, did you have any update on your application? Can anyone answer.... how much time it is presently taking for CIC for reviewing the eligibility (although it depends on case to case, is there any rough timeline)... I have status as below below

04/06 - ITA received
06/02 - Submitted my documents (Paid fees upfront)
06/03 - AOR
06/05 - Medicals Passed
06/07 - Received message for submitting missing document i.e. Police Certificate for US
07/18 - Submitted Police Certificate for US

Application Status

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted docs Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Thanks in advance...

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
i want to get GCMS as quickly as possible. Is there any way to shorten the receiving time of GCMS notes? Can we get GCMS notes within 20-25 days? Is there other way by paying even more?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
p_bh_parekh said:
i want to get GCMS as quickly as possible. Is there any way to shorten the receiving time of GCMS notes? Can we get GCMS notes within 20-25 days? Is there other way by paying even more?
Last time I got it in 21 days. Apply through your Canadian friend.

premchandkv

Jun 1, 2015
india
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
not received yet
hi everyone, i applied on feb 29,2016 after receiving my ontario pnp and invitation.paid both the application fee and rprf so that the applicatn gets processed fastr. but its been over 5 months and i still havent received the passport request. does anyone have any idea what could be going on? would it help if i went over to the regional visa office and enquire? suggestions please

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
premchandkv said:
hi everyone, i applied on feb 29,2016 after receiving my ontario pnp and invitation.paid both the application fee and rprf so that the applicatn gets processed fastr. but its been over 5 months and i still havent received the passport request. does anyone have any idea what could be going on? would it help if i went over to the regional visa office and enquire? suggestions please
Only one suggestion:Just wait.

bobsun

Aug 3, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have been a silent spectator all this time, and because of this forum i have been able to find answers to all my queries. I am running into a situation where i would need some expert opinions from veterans out here.

I am CEC inland candidate, AOR 6th April 2016, medical passed, BG changed to "In-progress" somewhere in June and then back to "Not needed at this time". I am presently on a PGWP which expires on 9th Sept 2016. I got a 18 month PGWP, as my passport was expiring, I got my passport renewed and applied for CEC.

There is something important which requires me to travel outside of Canada on the 6th Oct 2016, I have applied for the remaining PGWP as of 8th July 2016. The blunder in my life is that, I have lost the original PGWP that expires on 9th Sept 2016. I have reported this to RCMP, and CIC has guided the process to apply for a duplicate, which takes a month.

Reading through the forum, i have learnt that CEC inland is almost taking six months. I was wondering if I could do flagpole and get my remaining PGWP and apply for TRV to travel irrespective of the PR result. My main concern is; will I be able to flagpole without my original PGWP, but i have the TRV till 9th Sept 2016.

I am confused and worried at the same time for this situation, it would be really grateful if some one could share some experience or opinion.

Thanks & Regards

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
bobsun said:
main concern is; will I be able to flagpole without my original PGWP, but i have the TRV till 9th Sept 2016.
Every thing is fine - EXCEPT above.... No i won't recommend flag polling without a valid work permit in hand. If CBSA raises an issue, you might not be able to enter Canada.

Having a TRV or not is not much relevant. You actually aren't going to flag pole based upon TRV. You are flagpolling based upon PGWP.

Some one requiring a TRV isn't allowed to get WP at border.

But if a person is in Canada on a WP, they can enter Canada ONLY FROM US without a TRV and just on the basis of their WP. Since in this situation, they are TRV exempt, they can get work permit via flagpole.

This is official wording. So no, unless they issue you a duplicate work permit, dont try exiting Canada.

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Whatsapp group for all those who are waiting more than 6 months are now can join with us for live updates, discussions, suggestions, expert advises etc . We have number of people in our group and if you want to get your self added please send me a whatsapp message to +94718777749. Thanks.
(repeating message)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
premchandkv said:
Did you try applying for GCMS notes?

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Have you people heard of cases are rejected because of security reasons? In other words, inadmissible.
I have heard of three cases that after a long security screening they are determined inadmissible, all from Iran, just because of the supervisor they worked for or the company they were hired :eek:. I am afraid as my EE is now in 7th month and it is stuck in the security part :'(.