+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Mar 17, 2016
Hi Everyone.

I have got a question. Do all of you login through CIC GC Key account to check the status of your pending application or do you guys login through some other website? can u paste the URL of the website you guys login through?

Thanks

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
I got my gcms note.

Eligibility -not started
Security- not started
Criminality -not started

Anybody like me after 8 months ?

GKZ1

Nov 14, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
I got my gcms note.

Eligibility -not started
Security- not started
Criminality -not started

Anybody like me after 8 months ?
This is unbelievable! I am not 8 months like you, but I am worried about my case. See timeline below:

Ontario nomination on Nov. 21, 2015
ITA - Nov 27, 2015
Submission of documents to CIC (via EE) - Jan 2nd, 2016
AOR - Jan - 3rd, 2016

Then I got my medicals passed and also some requirements to fill forms like the 4A, Family Information, etc. I submitted the last form on Feb. 1st. Since then, my status is "document provided" instead of "in progress". The 06 month period will expire late next week and the impression I have is that the immigration officer forgot about my profile :(

VB85

Jun 23, 2016
Hi everyone!

I received PPR yesterday in an email which says ''Ready for Visa''. No PDF attachments in the email or MYCIC account. IT says that passport submission can happen only through VFS. The problem is there is NO VFS office in my city and i will have to drive down to New Delhi to submit it. Can any Indian on this forum help me and confirm whether a representative can do it or not? Though it is written in the email that a representative can do but i called VFS helpline and they were not really sure about it :'(. Need some help 29 days left.

Thanks

My Timeline
ITA - 4th Dec'15
AOR - 28th Jan'16
Medicals passed - 4th Feb'16
BG Not required - 8th Feb'16
RPRF request - 13th June'16
BG In progress - 22nd June'16
PPR email - 22nd June'16

Reactions: Msmaili

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
VB85 said:
Hi everyone!

I received PPR yesterday in an email which says ''Ready for Visa''. No PDF attachments in the email or MYCIC account. IT says that passport submission can happen only through VFS. The problem is there is NO VFS office in my city and i will have to drive down to New Delhi to submit it. Can any Indian on this forum help me and confirm whether a representative can do it or not? Though it is written in the email that a representative can do but i called VFS helpline and they were not really sure about it :'(. Need some help 29 days left.

Thanks

My Timeline
ITA - 4th Dec'15
AOR - 28th Jan'16
Medicals passed - 4th Feb'16
BG Not required - 8th Feb'16
RPRF request - 13th June'16
BG In progress - 22nd June'16
PPR email - 22nd June'16
hello ,

yes a representative can do it with ur signed consent, but its SAFE and BETTER if u drop into a VFS and submit ur passport, and VFS in India is ok to do so....delhi, mumbai, chandigarh, chennai, banglr....all are fine for that.

cheers,
Rrk.

gdsambhi2000

Jun 24, 2016
Hi Guys!

one of the best forums for Canada Immigration indeed... here are my two small questions, if anyone can answer please;

1. I submitted my app on 8th Apr(FSW- Outside, EE) and I recieved and attachment in mail that we have recieved you application and etc etc... is this AOR??

2. I went ahead with a consultant who doesnt share the account details of myCIC account, since I dont have the access and when I check the status using CIC website is says"Unable to identify..... we may have recieved your app but not started working on it....." Its almost 2.5 months now when can I expect something on status change - 'In Progress'

Regards,
Gagan

Osmanova

Feb 6, 2016
Hi all,

I have a couple of question for those of you who already got your PR inside Canada. When you receive COPR, send your passport and it gets back to you with the stamp, do they 1) deliver it to you personally (i.e. you receive it in hands and need to sign some paper confirming that you got it), 2) put it into your mailbox if you're not home at the time of delivery, or 3) drop it off at the nearest post office if you're not home?

Thanks very much in advance!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Osmanova said:
Hi all,

I have a couple of question for those of you who already got your PR inside Canada. When you receive COPR, send your passport and it gets back to you with the stamp, do they 1) deliver it to you personally (i.e. you receive it in hands and need to sign some paper confirming that you got it), 2) put it into your mailbox if you're not home at the time of delivery, or 3) drop it off at the nearest post office if you're not home?

Thanks very much in advance!
Best to get the signature option for the return envelope so that Canada Post will make sure an actual person receives it.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
nigel888 said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question. I heard that when one gets a passport request from CIC, a copy of the passport will suffice (i.e. no need to send the original passport). Is this information correct based on your experience?

Thank you very much!

Seniors please advise

I got RPF request today and i have paid 980 dollars for myself and my spouse and got the official receipt from CIC . Before uploading it is showing two options to submit ? Does that mean i had to pay 490 dollars in two transactions and upload separate receipts , or can i just one receipt of 980 dollars . ANY help would be appreciated . Thanks

gdsambhi2000

Jun 24, 2016
Hi Guys!

one of the best forums for Canada Immigration indeed... here are my two small questions, if anyone can answer please;

1. I submitted my app on 8th Apr(FSW- Outside, EE) and I recieved and attachment in mail that we have recieved you application and etc etc... is this AOR??

2. I went ahead with a consultant who doesnt share the account details of myCIC account, since I dont have the access and when I check the status using CIC website is says"Unable to identify..... we may have recieved your app but not started working on it....." Its almost 2.5 months now when can I expect something on status change - 'In Progress'

Regards,
Gagan

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
gdsambhi2000 said:
Hi Guys!

Regards,
Gagan
1. Yes - It should say some thing like "We have received ... created a file .... App is being checked to determine whether it meets the requirements of a complete app pursuant to section 10..... "

2. Don't know what you mean here. What other place are you looking at if you do not have my cic access? If you meant eCAS - "section saying client application status" then that has been deprecated for Express entry a long time ago and you wont be able to track your app there. It is only for non EE apps now.

You shouldn't expect much other changes in your status for a while (5 months total may be) EXCEPT medicals. I assume they are passed. If not, follow up with your doctor to check if they have uploaded.

gdsambhi2000

Jun 24, 2016
Thanks a ton Brother, my application I saw after requesting my consultant it says "program eligibility in review" what do you think how much time will it take now to get the PR?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
gdsambhi2000 said:
Thanks a ton Brother, my application I saw after requesting my consultant it says "program eligibility in review" what do you think how much time will it take now to get the PR?
You are welcome. It doesn't change any thing. 5 months or longer from the AOR. If you get any thing sooner that would be a bonus.

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
tranSASK said:
Seniors please advise

I got RPF request today and i have paid 980 dollars for myself and my spouse and got the official receipt from CIC . Before uploading it is showing two options to submit ? Does that mean i had to pay 490 dollars in two transactions and upload separate receipts , or can i just one receipt of 980 dollars . ANY help would be appreciated . Thanks
Hi tranSASK,

I have paid my Visa fee & RPRF Fee in one transaction and got the reciept from CIC for the same. You can pay RPRF fee for you and your spouse in one transaction and upload the receipt.
Paying all the fee in one transaction will save some money in terms of Forex charges and services charges if you are using Credit Card.

BR,
MonuTalli