+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
honeyarya said:
Guys

Is there any format for Bank Letter to show POF.

Or bank statement will work.
6 months bank statements + a letter from the bank on the letterhead.

The letter does not have a specific format. It is enough if it mentions the name, Date of Opening and the funds available (CAD equivalency is optional).

GAVEN985

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Haryana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-1-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
Dear All,

I would be glad if u can clear my doubt. After processing of application including payment if the applicant is transferred in an organization from one company to another in same profile. However HR Head and department is centralized.

The applicant has got a letter of transfer now also. Do we need to intimate this in CIC wesbite. Is it necessary If yes how is it done. Please suggest.

Regards,
Gaven

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GAVEN985 said:
Dear All,

I would be glad if u can clear my doubt. After processing of application including payment if the applicant is transferred in an organization from one company to another in same profile. However HR Head and department is centralized.

The applicant has got a letter of transfer now also. Do we need to intimate this in CIC wesbite. Is it necessary If yes how is it done. Please suggest.

Regards,
Gaven
No. Any transfers/vacations/unemployed periods need NOT be reported to CIC.

However, if you have claimed 600 points for arranged employment (LMIA backed job offer) then, you are obligated to intimate CIC of any changes. Otherwise, not required.

GAVEN985

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Haryana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-1-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
CEC, EE inland
Application submit sep 16 2015
ecas sep 30 2015 processing started
medical passed oct 8 2015
background in progress oct 8 2015
schedule A request oct 20 2015
Schedule A submitted oct 21 2015
background check not needed at this time Nov 26 2015
ghost email @ night Nov 26 2015
renewed passport request for my daughter november 30 2015
upload proof of application under process for PP December 02 2015
uploaded renewed passport on December 30 2015 through case specific enquiry
application updated on January 13 2016 to Background check in progress
ppr email on january 14 2016 ;D
passport sent on january 19 2016 ;D
application approved and closed January 29 2016 8)
Return tracker not activated yet

VenkateshAP

Jan 25, 2016
Hi,

I have received ITA last week. I am in the process of submitting my application. Can any one answer the below queries.

1. One of the field in Application form in my spouse section is "Have you ever used other names?". I selected yes then choose "Name before marriage". My wife last name in passport has my last name. Now i have to upload a document "legal name change(required)". I believe many people have gone through this process. could you let me know what document i need to upload. I have marriage certificate. Is it sufficient?

2. I have worked for company X for 10 years in India and Canada locations. First 7 years i worked in India then I moved to Canada through Intra company transfer and have worked for 3 years here. So the company is same but in different locations. Now it asks me to upload employment record document twice. I have reference letter from company. It states clearly my join date in the company and the date i transferred to Canada. I am uploading the same document in both places. Am i doing right?

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
VenkateshAP said:
Hi,

I have received ITA last week. I am in the process of submitting my application. Can any one answer the below queries.

1. One of the field in Application form in my spouse section is "Have you ever used other names?". I selected yes then choose "Name before marriage". My wife last name in passport has my last name. Now i have to upload a document "legal name change(required)". I believe many people have gone through this process. could you let me know what document i need to upload. I have marriage certificate. Is it sufficient?

2. I have worked for company X for 10 years in India and Canada locations. First 7 years i worked in India then I moved to Canada through Intra company transfer and have worked for 3 years here. So the company is same but in different locations. Now it asks me to upload employment record document twice. I have reference letter from company. It states clearly my join date in the company and the date i transferred to Canada. I am uploading the same document in both places. Am i doing right?
Upload your marriage certificate as this will show your wife's maiden and married name (there will be a section for you to do this)

My husband is the same - moved to Canada on an intra company transfer almost 4 years ago. Under the section 'offer of employment' and 'confirmation of employment' (think that's the heading ::)) we uploaded the same letter from his company which details his move etc.

VenkateshAP

Jan 25, 2016
Thanks Scottygirl. Appreciate your quick response. so, we don't need to upload notarized affidavit for last name change after marriage. I am uploading marriage certificate under marriage certificate document. I will upload the same for legal name change document.

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
VenkateshAP said:
Thanks Scottygirl. Appreciate your quick response. so, we don't need to upload notarized affidavit for last name change after marriage. I am uploading marriage certificate under marriage certificate document. I will upload the same for legal name change document.
As long as your marriage certificate shows your wife's name prior to marriage then that should be fine. Unsure what country you are from therefore not sure what data is included in your marriage certificate. I'm from the Uk therefore ours includes my maiden name and my surname is then automatically changed to my husbands once the marriage is registered. However, I know there are countries where a legal change of name is required by the woman to change her surname to her husbands.

GIG_Sunny

Aug 22, 2015
GAVEN985 said:
Dear All,

Regards,
Gaven
Yes, you are supposed to send the update of your profile in CIC website. I have been promoted in my organization and I have sent the information regarding the same. Though, it was mentioned there that you need to report change in job status, there is no harm in sending the update.

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
Hello everyone

My timelines are as mentioned below:

ITA received - Dec 4, 2015
Medicals done - Jan 15,2016
PCC done - November 2015
All documents submitted - 29th Jan,2016
AOR - 29th Jan, 2016

Any idea after receiving AOR, how much time it should take for Canadian PR? All my documents are completed.

Applicant489

Oct 19, 2015
Rishima - It generally takes 5-6 months for the process to complete in most cases, there are always going to be exceptions on both ends. The approximate time I noticed is 5-6 months. Personally mine was done in about 5 months for Passport request (add another month for visa and stuff). The important thing to note is the movement to the file. I had barely seen any movement for first 4 months and in the last month started seeing things move from NOT STARTED to Pass. Could have been system glitches.

You need to keep an eye on your email at all times to ensure you do not miss any request for information and updates. If you are inside the country it wont hurt to get your RCMP certificates (fingerprints) ready in about next 2-3 months to submit that when requested. Other than this piece of information which is not part of actual application, everything else I believe is ready on your end in terms of originals (Education, job letters, bank statements, police certificate, passports, marriage certs ....).

Good luck, if your papers are in order you just need to allow the process to work. Give yourself 6 months at the very least.

Hope this helped.