NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
fkl said:
If you are referring to ECAS, that has been down for several months now for majority of express entry applicants. So that is completely irrelevant to when you submit. Though generally WHEN this system was working, people got access ranging from few days to few months after submission.

MY CIC should be available right away and I would worry if that is not the case.
Thanks fks and +1

I did not know that ECAS not working for EE because my friends who applied from other streams, still can check their status with ECAS.
My concern is that my EE profile not much makes sense, it says:

Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Review of submitted documents Provided

How Eligibility and background check are in process while medical is not needed, I am confused!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
s-r-z said:
Thanks fks and +1

I did not know that ECAS not working for EE because my friends who applied from other streams, still can check their status with ECAS.
My concern is that my EE profile not much makes sense, it says:

Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Review of submitted documents Provided

How Eligibility and background check are in process while medical is not needed, I am confused!
You are welcome! Meds are usually in not needed state when CIC is yet to receive them in full from doc. Since its only 2 weeks since you applied it is possible that your med reports haven't been submitted to CIC.

Background check varies for people all over. Mine started a day after submission and are still in progress (though I am aware of updates via gcms notes). So I don't see any thing to be confused about. Just relax and stay put, it will take a while.

Regarding ECAS access, it is all over the forum - people have been complaining about it since Mid nov. I guess, mainly for EE stream and even those who have received PPRs and cases closed haven't had access to ECAS. I believe I lost mine some time in Nov. and I still don't have access to it. Same is the case with plenty of others from Sept. and Oct threads.

Hope that helps.

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
fkl said:
You are welcome! Meds are usually in not needed state when CIC is yet to receive them in full from doc. Since its only 2 weeks since you applied it is possible that your med reports haven't been submitted to CIC.

Background check varies for people all over. Mine started a day after submission and are still in progress (though I am aware of updates via gcms notes). So I don't see any thing to be confused about. Just relax and stay put, it will take a while.

Regarding ECAS access, it is all over the forum - people have been complaining about it since Mid nov. I guess, mainly for EE stream and even those who have received PPRs and cases closed haven't had access to ECAS. I believe I lost mine some time in Nov. and I still don't have access to it. Same is the case with plenty of others from Sept. and Oct threads.

Hope that helps.
Thanks again for info,
Today I got an update in my profile and it was Medical Passed, not too bad, at least we are healthy ;)

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
its either 0% for 2016 or 100% for 2016

0% if liberals dont play out of the game as assured
100% if trend does go in reducing EE score and inviting more as promised

time is essence

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vig123 said:
if my crs score range is between 300-380, what are the chances of getting selected in a draw?
Zero chances in that range. Cutoff has never fallen below 450 so there are probably more than 5000 applicants just in the 440-449 range. And even more between 400 and 439. Unless CIC drastically increases intake by 500% or so, no chance that the cutoff will fall even below 430 or so. And there is no reason to think they will drastically increase the intake in 2016.

C2016!

Dec 21, 2015
Hello Everybody!

My timeline has not change at all since December 9th when I submit S4-S4a/LOE. I dont know if CIC forget about us :(

EE AOR. December 3rd
Review of medical results. Not Needed at this time.
S4-S4a/LOE. Provided. December 9th
Background check. Not Needed at this time.

I have notice that some who have apply to EE after December 3rd already have status passed in medical section. Mine still shows Not Needed at this time.

Who revise EE profile? Ottawa? or your visa office assigned base on your country? Ours is Visa office Mexico because we are from El Salvador.

Any suggestions? Or recommendations?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
C2016! said:
Hello Everybody!

My timeline has not change at all since December 9th when I submit S4-S4a/LOE. I dont know if CIC forget about us :(

EE AOR. December 3rd

I have notice that some who have apply to EE after December 3rd already have status passed in medical section. Mine still shows Not Needed at this time.

Who revise EE profile? Ottawa? or your visa office assigned base on your country? Ours is Visa office Mexico because we are from El Salvador.

It's absolutely normal. It's a waiting game, even thought it's called "express" entry. If u think in this way: after all, EE applicants are being processed at a faster speed than FSWP2014 and the programs before that , you might feel better. Hang on tight.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
C2016! said:
Hello Everybody!

EE AOR. December 3rd

I see you are PNP like me. In my case my visa office is mexico as well, I am from Dominican Republic. I had to send a CSE to add my new baby and mexico visa office responded to me that my application still was at the case processing center in ottawa and told me to send my CSE to ottawa. So i think that the application is processed in ottawa first.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
please help.

How do i withdraw an already applied application or withdraw CSE

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hey Guys,

so I did my landing today at the Calgary airport.. the process was pretty straight forward for me. Less than 5mins....No question about my POF.. the officer just looked at my passport and COPR, asked if I have ever been convicted or arrested before. I replied no....And he said "Welcome to Canada.. YOU are now a PR Shocked Shocked Shocked"

All the best guys...

BigKhaled

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-09-2015
Hello guys! When I receive the Permanent Residence(landing to Toronto) can I afterwards work in Quebec?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
BigKhaled said:
Hello guys! When I receive the Permanent Residence(landing to Toronto) can I afterwards work in Quebec?
Once you are a PR, you are free to move around, live, work, buy donuts anywhere in Canada! Point 6 of the Canadian charter of Rights and freedoms (mobility rights).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Righteous said:
Hey Guys,

so I did my landing today at the Calgary airport.. the process was pretty straight forward for me. Less than 5mins....No question about my POF.. the officer just looked at my passport and COPR, asked if I have ever been convicted or arrested before. I replied no....And he said "Welcome to Canada.. YOU are now a PR Shocked Shocked Shocked"

All the best guys...
Awesome! Congrats and all the very best! :)

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
Hey Guys,

All the best guys...
Congrats Righteous, hope you are not frozen already?