+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

Himmatist

Jun 29, 2014
Hi,

I got my ITA in April and submitted completed application in June, and got AOR on same date, Jun 7 2015. The application is under FSW category.

It has been 4.5 months since AOR and my Review for Eligibility still shows 'In Progress'. Is this normal? 4 1/2 months and still they are reviewing the eligibility? Wasn't eligibility implied when they invited to apply in the first place? Anyone in same state?

Thanks for any answers.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Himmatist said:
Hi,

I got my ITA in April and submitted completed application in June, and got AOR on same date, Jun 7 2015. The application is under FSW category.

It has been 4.5 months since AOR and my Review for Eligibility still shows 'In Progress'. Is this normal? 4 1/2 months and still they are reviewing the eligibility? Wasn't eligibility implied when they invited to apply in the first place? Anyone in same state?

Thanks for any answers.
Hi,
Seems you are new on this forum as you are not the only one waiting, a lot of May and June applicants are still waiting and very few from March and April.

For June applicants, see this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-aor-receivers-connect-here-t318152.0.html
and if you applied inside Canada, you can check this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-fsw-connect-here-t349156.585.html

You will find that most FSWs have not got a response yet, infact I know only two or at most five with June AOR who have got PPR on this forum, so there is nothing to worry about.

Btw, check my timeline in my signature,its a day after yours.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Himmatist said:
Hi,

It has been 4.5 months since AOR and my Review for . Is this normal? 4 1/2 months and still they are reviewing the eligibility? Wasn't eligibility implied when they invited to apply in the first place? Anyone in same state?

Thanks for any answers.
Its normal. As long as your application is not approved Eligibility will show In Progress. I have sent my passport to Ottawa they received in overnight still my application saying In Progress in MYCIC. Have you registered for GCMS note yet , 4.50 months not normal, try find out why it is taking so long.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Himmatist said:
Hi,

Thanks for any answers.
I'm waiting for 7 months and I'm a CEC inland. CIC process (or not process) applications based on they criteria. Did you receive any updates on your application?

My application according to CIC is still in a queue for eligible review. And I was one the first people who got an ITA.

Himmatist

Jun 29, 2014
Thanks Ibyt, iceberg and zsv2015.

Yes, I am new to forum. Have taken a note of other two forums. Will wait for another month before applying for GCMS.

Thanks again for your responses. It gives some comfort that I am not alone in my situation, but it's hard to wait.

ITA April 10 2015
Submitted & got AOR June 7 2015
Inland FSW

ECAS has 3 lines

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Himmatist said:
Thanks Ibyt, iceberg and zsv2015.

Yes, I am new to forum. Have taken a note of other two forums. Will wait for another month before applying for GCMS.

Thanks again for your responses. It gives some comfort that I am not alone in my situation, but it's hard to wait.

ITA April 10 2015
Submitted & got AOR June 7 2015
Inland FSW

ECAS has 3 lines
Tbh, we ((June AORers) should start getting some movements anytime from now.

Iceberg, 4.5 months is normal, you got your PPR about the same time.

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirgic said:
Hi all,

How can I add a document to my submitted PR application?

Can I sent it through CSE?
Please please can anyone of you answer me? I want to send additional documents to support my submitted application.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Sirgic said:
Hi all,

How can I add a document to my submitted PR application?

Can I sent it through CSE?
Yes, and in about seven or eight days, you will receive a donotreply email confirming it's attached to your application. Here's the link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
Yes, and in about seven or eight days, you will receive a donotreply email confirming it's attached to your application. Here's the link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Many thanks Miumiu, I appreciate your help. Regarding the application type, I should select Express Entry, isn't it?

MEHUL009

Jun 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Here is my time line for Express Entry.

21 APR 2015 EE Profile Created
18 SEP 2015 BCPNP Received
02 OCT 2015 ITA Received
23 OCT 2015 Application Submitted
23 OCT 2015 AOR Received
23 OCT 2015 Review of Eligibility in Progress

Now counting days for further action, does any one know how many days for Final Decision Made status?

Thank you,

Good luck to everyone :)

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
Honeymeet said:
I have completed my Bachelor degree (3 years) and MBA(2 years) from india in 2006 and 2008 respectively. how much score will i get for my education.
I am working since 2008 on regular basis but get my salary cash and not in bank account. I dont have any bank history but i have liquid money. Is it compulsory to have previous bank records ?
Calculate your accurate score using link:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp