AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Righteous said:
It's a good idea to always be on the safe or extra side. in this case that would be getting new PCC.

You can submit the old one with your current application but make sure to apply for a new one.
Agree. same thing I said use the old one meanwhile order the new one.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
s-r-z said:
I got few confusions before hitting Submit;

What means "multiple" next to some file uploads, for example "Passport (required) (multiple)" ?

If you previous passports, you have to upload them together with stamping pages.

I am in Canada, I believe I don't need to get PC from Canada, right?

Yeah. No need of PCC for Canada, if you are living/lived in Canada. From other countries and as well as from your home-country you have to get and combine the files together.

My wife got her BSc and MSc, but we did not ECA her degrees as my Canadian PhD was enough for points. Now my dilemma is if in the form I claim her degrees, later it asks for uploading them (which I don't have), I can just simply do not mention her degrees, is this misrepresentation?!

Yeah. If you have not claimed her degree for points, then just upload the degree certificates/transcripts. It's not necessary to upload ECA.

Does paying RPRF in advance really make the process faster?

Thanks in advance

ajit90

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
AOR Received.
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
passed -10.06.2015
Akhuttan said:
This whole process of wait and speculation is driving me Crazy :eek: :eek: :eek:

I probably log into my email 20 times a day.

No update since they asked me to pay the RPRF fee on the 10th of September. It came to a point where I will be happy to receive even a ghost email.

How are you guys coping with this Journey of uncertainty? Please share your experience

-----------------------------------
ITA - 27th March
AOR 25th May
Medicals Passed - 10th June
Ecas IN-Progress - 17th August
RPRF fee request and Payment - 10th of September

PPR - God Knows :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hi Akhuttan

You and I have nearly same timeline. Even I am checking progress very frequently. By the way are u an outland applicant ? my guess is we will get notified in 1st week of october. fingers crossed .. good luck

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015

Kizzy06

May 3, 2015
Hi i'm just wondering if someone can help regarding my friends situation. She have her one child way back home and she declare it but not included him in the application but still the cic ask her to provide medical examination. Her son is with his ex-husband and ex-husband is not responding anymore. She just given a 30 days to provide a sufficient evidence that can prove about the custody of child and any additional information that can proved she is no longer connected with her son. Anyone have an idea on how to comply with this?Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in Advance :)

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi
Is there any spreadsheet where i can get the tentative time line of getting visa after submitting the application?

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajit90 said:
Hi Akhuttan

You and I have nearly same timeline. Even I am checking progress very frequently. By the way are u an outland applicant ? my guess is we will get notified in 1st week of october. fingers crossed .. good luck
Hi Ajit,

I am hoping that we get our PPR request soon, By the way I am an Inland candidate.

I have seen so many Up's and downs in Life but never been so close to God. this whole experience with Canadian PR has done wonders for my relationship with God. lol

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kizzy06 said:
Hi i'm just wondering if someone can help regarding my friends situation. She have her one child way back home and she declare it but not included him in the application but still the cic ask her to provide medical examination. Her son is with his ex-husband and ex-husband is not responding anymore. She just given a 30 days to provide a sufficient evidence that can prove about the custody of child and any additional information that can proved she is no longer connected with her son. Anyone have an idea on how to comply with this?Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in Advance :)
Hi Kizzy06,

I would suggest your friend to get in touch with an immigration lawyer, as this is a technical point and only Lawyers can assist with such inquiries, unless someone else went through same situation in this group.

Best of Luck!!!

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Kizzy06 said:
Hey,

My husband has that kind of situation. Though he is in good relations with his kids & ex wife. So she supported him by the letter for each child explaining that she supports him to immigrate to Canada without children, that there are no outstanding custody or child support issues. Result of it that we won't be able to sponsor them anytime in the future :(. We are still in process CEC EE, but attached LOE and all related documentation (custody/divorce verdict, support letters for both kids & their birth certificate)
Can't tell if it works or if it will satisfy Immigration Officer. Hopefully it would.

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
CAN YOU UPDATE YOUR EE APPLICATION VIA CSE???
SENIORS, Please comment.

So my FSW EE AOR is June 15, 2015. I ve passed 100 day mark and Im still waiting of course. Application is in process since Aug 15.
However, I think a preliminary R10 officer made a mistake in my case and did not reject my application in the very beginning as CIC did with my friend.
What happened?
I turned in police certificate from Municipal Court of my home country. This PC is not valid according to CIC requirements and it will not be accepted. So when I realized whats going on I scrambled in a second and got my PC from Ministry of Justice Dept of Criminal Records (this is PC CIC asks us to upload).
I imediately uploaded it via Case Specific Enquiry, got my confirmation they got the Enquiry so its now just waiting for the actual email they attacted sent documents to my app just as they did at the beginning of August with my missing FBI PC.

Do you think CIC will attach this PC to my app even when it was clearly my mistake in the very beginning?

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
I need to get UK PCC, i was in UK from 2008 to 2010 does anyone have idea to get UK PCC FROM SAUDI
If possible u can whatupp me on 00966535304092

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi all,

There is a separate blog opened in canadavisa forum for OOPNP_ITA_AoR.
All nominees of OOPNP/OINP please be in touch with the following link to do further documentation smoothly at:
If you are an expert in documentation and crossed certain stages in PR under PNP-category, please guide us at:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnpoinp-nominated-and-itaaor-received-let-us-connect-here-for-further-step-t350808.0.html

our applications will be a treated in different way.

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
BaileyAB said:
SENIORS, Please comment.

So my FSW EE AOR is June 15, 2015. I ve passed 100 day mark and Im still waiting of course. Application is in process since Aug 15.
However, I think a preliminary R10 officer made a mistake in my case and did not reject my application in the very beginning as CIC did with my friend.
What happened?
I turned in police certificate from Municipal Court of my home country. This PC is not valid according to CIC requirements and it will not be accepted. So when I realized whats going on I scrambled in a second and got my PC from Ministry of Justice Dept of Criminal Records (this is PC CIC asks us to upload).
I imediately uploaded it via Case Specific Enquiry, got my confirmation they got the Enquiry so its now just waiting for the actual email they attacted sent documents to my app just as they did at the beginning of August with my missing FBI PC.

Do you think CIC will attach this PC to my app even when it was clearly my mistake in the very beginning?
Most probably you would get an email from CIC that those docs have been attached or updated.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
BaileyAB said:
SENIORS, Please comment.

What happened?

No worries. I filed a CSE adding my spouse's new passport (becoz his old one was gonna expire when we applied at the end of July), and 8 days later, which is today, i got a "donotreply" email, confirming that it has been added to my application. So you should get this email too.
However, the added document is not shown in the upload list of my myCIC account.

Kizzy06

May 3, 2015
Akhuttan said:
Hi Kizzy06,

I would suggest your friend to get in touch with an immigration lawyer, as this is a technical point and only Lawyers can assist with such inquiries, unless someone else went through same situation in this group.

Best of Luck!!!
Thanks so much for the reply.