+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

kingofsky

Jul 3, 2015
pawan_kumar said:
Hi all I need your suggestion , its been a month waiting after decision made on my e cas, and after that there is no e mail from CIC. Call centre does not answer anything, what should I do, is anyone else also having the same situation, is it good or bad???
Pls share your valuable thoughts.
Decision made is a good thing. Yes for some people like me it took almost a month to get PPR after decision made.
For most cases what we have seen if they had to reject they will reject your papers rite away before changing your status to decision made.
I am thinking you PPR is around the corner. Just hold on tight and god luck.
Share us what happens with your papers

pawan_kumar

May 18, 2015
kingofsky said:
Decision made is a good thing. Yes for some people like me it took almost a month to get PPR after decision made.
For most cases what we have seen if they had to reject they will reject your papers rite away before changing your status to decision made.
I am thinking you PPR is around the corner. Just hold on tight and god luck.
Share us what happens with your papers
Thanks buddy

Kehoe_B

Sep 18, 2015
Hey guys,

This is my first pose so I apologize if I don't follow the correct protocol!

I'm wondering if someone can offer some advice.

My ECAS hasn't been updated in almost 2 months. I have 3 lines with the last being 'we started processing your application on July 25th, 2015.
There's no line about my medical results being received even though it says I passed my medical in myCIC account on August 6th. Is this normal?

My ECAS status is "in process" but I don't remember it ever being "application received" or "in progress".

I'm hoping everything is moving in the right direction.

My timeline is:

25 May: Profile created - 1060 points
12June: ITA
24 July: Application submitted
24 July: eAOR
6 Aug: Medicals Passed
9 Aug: Background Check in Progress

ECAS 3 lines:
-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 24, 2015.
-We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2015.
-We started processing your application on July 25, 2015.

kingofsky

Jul 3, 2015
Kehoe_B said:
Hey guys,

This is my first pose so I apologize if I don't follow the correct protocol!

I'm wondering if someone can offer some advice.

My ECAS hasn't been updated in almost 2 months. I have 3 lines with the last being 'we started processing your application on July 25th, 2015.
There's no line about my medical results being received even though it says I passed my medical in myCIC account on August 6th. Is this normal?

My ECAS status is "in process" but I don't remember it ever being "application received" or "in progress".

I'm hoping everything is moving in the right direction.

My timeline is:

25 May: Profile created - 1060 points
12June: ITA
24 July: Application submitted
24 July: eAOR
6 Aug: Medicals Passed
9 Aug: Background Check in Progress

ECAS 3 lines:
-We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 24, 2015.
-We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2015.
-We started processing your application on July 25, 2015.
Hello Kehoe_B,

This is absolutely normal. CIC updates are not consistence and people are seeing many technical glitches with the updates so don't worry.
ECAS status In process is the last step before it changes to decision made. good luck

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
hi alll,
after request of sch A (only question 6 ) and submitted the same day on 17 sep thursday, today my ecas has fourth line

We sent you correspondence on September 17, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Hope soon good news, best of luck to all of us

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Dear Friends,

I got my ITA yesterday :) and am going to apply, but got a Q:

I have PhD from a Canadian university, I did not ECA my BSC and MSc degree (obtained from another country) neither I claimed in my EE profile that I have BSc and MSc degrees, just claimed my PhD. And I got full points for education and related transferable skills.

Do I need to have my BSc and MSc also ECA approved and submitted although I never claimed for them?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
s-r-z said:
Dear Friends,

I got my ITA yesterday :) and am going to apply, but got a Q:

I have PhD from a Canadian university, I did not ECA my BSC and MSc degree (obtained from another country) neither I claimed in my EE profile that I have BSc and MSc degrees, just claimed my PhD. And I got full points for education and related transferable skills.

Do I need to have my BSc and MSc also ECA approved and submitted although I never claimed for them?
No, you have a Canadian degree which is your highest qualification. Obviously any one with a Phd would have bachelors and masters. So you indicate that once and get points for the highest degree. No need for any ECA

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajit90 said:
Since my ecas status went to in process on 15th Aug, I have been checking my status almost 50 times a day.
No updates after rprf on 11th Sep. waiting for status change eagerly now.
Hope CIC will start processing applications faster and all of us receive positive news soon
Hi Ajit,

I am in the same situation, No update after the RPRF payment on the 10th September.

Hoping for a PPR request soon. 8)

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
AAlhadka said:
There is a resident visa that you can apply for in the absence of the PRC - you can apply for it while in Canada before you leave or from your home country and I believe it doesn't take as long as the PRC - that's what the officer advised us on the boarder in case we want to travel before the PRC arrives!
Oh that's great! Thank you for this info!! +1

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
Friends;

The last time I was in my home country (Dec 2014) I got PC which expired after 3 months based on the PC itself. I have been in Canada since then and now I am submitting my application after the recent ITA.
I asked one lawyer and he told me expiry date makes no sense on PC (which sounds reasonable to me) and CIC accepts this by one year after issue.
Another lawyer told me to renew it.

I found this:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

"PCs are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued."

what you think?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
s-r-z said:
Friends;

The last time I was in my home country (Dec 2014) I got PC which expired after 3 months based on the PC itself. I have been in Canada since then and now I am submitting my application after the recent ITA.
I asked one lawyer and he told me expiry date makes no sense on PC (which sounds reasonable to me) and CIC accepts this by one year after issue.
Another lawyer told me to renew it.

I found this:

"PCs are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued."

what you think?
You have to get a new PC. Any PC expire after 3 months.

s-r-z

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
iceberge said:
You have to get a new PC. Any PC expire after 3 months.
Thanks for reply, but this says typically one year:

Right?

Akhuttan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This whole process of wait and speculation is driving me Crazy :eek: :eek: :eek:

I probably log into my email 20 times a day.

No update since they asked me to pay the RPRF fee on the 10th of September. It came to a point where I will be happy to receive even a ghost email.

How are you guys coping with this Journey of uncertainty? Please share your experience

-----------------------------------
ITA - 27th March
AOR 25th May
Medicals Passed - 10th June
Ecas IN-Progress - 17th August
RPRF fee request and Payment - 10th of September

PPR - God Knows :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akhuttan said:
This whole process of wait and speculation is driving me Crazy :eek: :eek: :eek:

I probably log into my email 20 times a day.

No update since they asked me to pay the RPRF fee on the 10th of September. It came to a point where I will be happy to receive even a ghost email.

How are you guys coping with this Journey of uncertainty? Please share your experience

-----------------------------------
ITA - 27th March
AOR 25th May
Medicals Passed - 10th June
Ecas IN-Progress - 17th August
RPRF fee request and Payment - 10th of September

PPR - God Knows :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
My Timeline is same like you excepts AOR on 16 May and I know how stressed I am......

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Will CIC check the travel date passport or contract? do we need to follow the date in the contract or in the passport?
it states in the contract, he will train overseas for 1 yr only. He was extended for 6 months without changng the contract. Will CIC required to send copy of passports indicating the travel overseas? the departure and arrival date?
what will we put in personal history? 1 yr or 1 and 6 months?

thanks!